It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC News Reports Building 7 collapse 23 Minutes before it collapses.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by tator3
I downloaded original video and bbc reporter in front of wtc7 has been taken out of the original feed. I do not see it anywhere. Has anyone else found this to be true?

Did you down load all four or just the second one?

[edit on 26-2-2007 by Koka]

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Could it just have been a labelling mistake? Perhaps she was accidentally referring to Tower 6 as Tower 7? (Or whatever the tower numbers were)

I'm not saying this whole thing doesn't sound completely amazing.. I really want to see it for myself now. But just why would a low-level, low-paid TV reporter have beforehand knowledge? Then again, why would a BBC reporter just coincedentally happen to be on the scene... hmm.

I don't know if this is quite as amazing, but I clearly recall the news reporting that "Osama Bin Laden/Al Queda was likely behind the attacks" within hours of them happening as well.

Anyway I'm done speculating now, carry on

[edit on 26-2-2007 by Yarcofin]

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by tator3
I downloaded original video and bbc reporter in front of wtc7 has been taken out of the original feed. I do not see it anywhere. Has anyone else found this to be true?

Original, as in the archived 1Gb segments? ... or original, as in Google/player versions?

[edit: spelling "Google"]

[edit on 26-2-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin
Can someone please let me know if my explaination fits with the video or not, since I can't watch it myself?

No.. she's on location, with the salomon building, intact, in the same frame. She and the crew are obviously in a building, in front of a large glass window, with the buildings in the distance behind her.

This isn't a montage of clips, or an audio report over footage.. it is a real person, talking at a camera about a building having collapsed, when clearly right there, still standing in the very same shot.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Next thing ya know, the debunkers will be claiming that WTC7 is just a hologram put up by the aliens using scalar wave weapons from space.

Then they'll say the CT's went back in time and used blue screen technology to place the WTC7 image just where they wanted it so they could prove a point.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
The original bbc version...no comments... everything is the same until your get to Pres. Putin, then no more video. Cut off, Tony Blair is missing and then the reporter in New York is missing. WHY? WHY? Oh yeah, cuz they have been caught.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I still cannot see, how if your told about something, such a big conspiracy being played on the entire world.... how'd you'd ''slipup'' the extent they have.
producers, cameramen, anchors all would of been in on it, if indeed they slipped up too early.

I havent seen the footage and wont until tommrow night,
but remmeber time stamps?
well the pentagon footage showed sept12...

More questions I want to know though...

this footage... has it been openely available to anyone?
Or has it JUST been released because someone stumbled on it ?

does she say building 7 has COLLAPSED, or is believed to be collapsing?
people did say they were evacuated because it was coming down...
maybe she heard that and assumed it was literally coming down...

23 minutes isnt a long time... especially when chaos is breaking loose

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
If you downloaded the original, go to the 14 minute mark and you will see the female reporter at the scene reporting that wtc 7 has collapsed, even though it remains standing.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
It doesnt make sense then.

Im not going to walk up to a building, say
'' this building has collapsed ''

then sit and watch it for 25minutes until it does.

It would be BEAUTIFUL is this was 100% but something just isnt right...

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c
Original, as in the archived 1Gb segments? ... or original, as in Google/player versions?

12m8keall2c, do you know if the admin here might have someone that could verify this footage on a more professional level?

I am thinking that they may have contacts irl, that could check into the validity of the timestamps, etc.

All we are doing here is merely speculating about what "could have been", otherwise.

[edit on 2/26/2007 by Mechanic 32]

link   
We need to get this back up on google video. I am sick of those guys sayin "Dont be evil" at the same time they're bein evil.

Its orwellian newspeak, straight outta the ministry of truth it is!

Orwell based the ministry of truth on the BBC, as he based winston on himself.

How ironic.

link   

On September 11th 2001, BBC World reported at 4:57pm Eastern Time that the Salomon Brothers Building (more commonly known as WTC7 or World Trade Building 7) had collapsed.

This even made the 5pm EST headlines, what is bizarre is that the building did not actually collapse until 5:20pm EST.

9/11 was unusual enough, without BBC World being able to foretell the destiny of WTC 7.

What is even stranger, is that the women reporter is telling the world that the building had collapsed when you can see it in the background over her left shoulder.

Then at 5:15pm EST, just five minutes before the building did actually collapse, her live connection from New York to London mysteriously fails.

So the question is, on 9/11 how did the BBC learn that WTC7 collapsed 23 minutes before it actually did.

Building Seven was 47 storeys, modern in design with structural steel throughout, yet symmetrically collapsed in 6.5 seconds, was someone leaking information.

No steel framed skyscraper has ever collapsed due to fire, before or after 9/11, most people who find out about WTC7, believe it was brought down by a controlled demolition, even demolition experts agree.

Please Investigate 9/11 - Time is of the essence.

www.liveleak.com...

i just watched it here. im not sure if this link has been posted before but its the full version i think.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
I still cannot see, how if your told about something, such a big conspiracy being played on the entire world.... how'd you'd ''slipup'' the extent they have.

Think about how hard it is to just get away with 1 murder.
They defeat the evidence with propaganda and a new religion.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by WTC7SmokingPile

Originally posted by Xeros

Originally posted by r4758
The reporter does say that "as for this whole downtown area behind me..."

I know it doesn't prove that she wasn't standing in front of a green background but certainly suggests that she was live at the scene.

The time stamp on the original file confirms that it was filmed before the collapse of wtc7. So the green screen theory is irrelevant now.

[edit on 26-2-2007 by Xeros]

The green screen was never relevant

#1 - Sunlight is cast on her
#2- That sunlight corresponds to the buildings behind her
#3- That sunlight corresponds to the time of day and month.
#4- That sunlight corresponds with where she is standing. (determined by the Winter Gardens and WTC7)
[edit on 26-2-2007 by WTC7SmokingPile]

Hey you forgot one...

#5- Zooming in on a green/blue screen ?????

Looks live at the scene to me....

What are you sheeple going to do if it's real?

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
NO...I'm talking about the Original Report on sept 11 2001 BBC...its a full day video about 8hrs long....and it ends at Pres. Putin...the part you can see in the edited video...right before the reporter comes on and is standing in front of WTC7...ITS NOT THERE...Has been cut out by BBC or whoever controls the originals on this site.

ia311517.us.archive.org...

link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
It doesnt make sense then.

Im not going to walk up to a building, say
'' this building has collapsed ''

then sit and watch it for 25minutes until it does.

It would be BEAUTIFUL is this was 100% but something just isnt right...

You just have to watch it, then the questions you are asking will be answered but will be replaced with new ones.

You need to watch it before asking more questions.

link   
oops, double post.

I'm a little excited.

[edit on 26-2-2007 by deessell]

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
The video states a 5 hour time difference (2nd reel), but the link below shows a 4 hour difference!!

www.timeanddate.com...

Can some of the ATS boffins kindly correct or explain??

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stillwatch
I remember very clearly he told me that there is sort of an urban legend floating around the news paper circles that a few AP (Associated Press) reporters had known about the collapse of buildings before any fell.

Stillwatch

I have zero doubt that AP is used as a tool of 'them'.
Thanks for your post and welcome to the board.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by gingerlad
The video states a 5 hour time difference (2nd reel), but the link below shows a 4 hour difference!!

www.timeanddate.com...

Can some of the ATS boffins kindly correct or explain??

The difference is 5 hours on both. On your link - New York: 5:00, London : 10:00.

[edit on 26-2-2007 by Xeros]

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join