It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC News Reports Building 7 collapse 23 Minutes before it collapses.

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
download it here...'busted republic'

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Thank you, it was down last night...

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I suppose none of you remember what happened in the West Virginia coal miner story do you?

It is amazing how people eat this stuff up without remembering what that day was actually like. News organizations reported that suspects had been arrested in Boston, cars were reported fleeing western cities with Al Quaeda members and much, much more.

You will also remember that there was discussions about WTC 7's imminent collapse well before it happened. The engineers basically came out and basically said, "there is nothing we can do, this thing is gonna come down" Reports with WTC 7 and collapse were all over the wires prior to it actually happening because the media was told that the building was evacuated and the fire was out of control and the main support beams were buckling. I have tapes of the news coverage with exactly this information.

So the fact that one lame news anchor (glorified actor) clearly got their verb tense wrong in the confusion is somehow a smoking gun?

My goodness, the threshold is quite low for some people. I think these are the guys who serve on these grand juries that regularly indict ham sandwiches.

So, was BBC somehow in on the plot? If so, that is a bit odd considering they hate Bush, the USA and probably themselves for being mostly white and English speaking.

If no, it would be very easy to trace the bad news release back to the agency and reporter who released it. The news wire is a pretty well documented forum, even when something is retracted....

So, I am still not clear on why this is important or proves anything other than that news anchors are poorly programmed robots with a nice haircut.

Count me underwhelmed....

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   
BBC News Reports Building 7 collapse 23 Minutes before it collapses.

Too late to "form a protective Crocodile?"

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mfsheldon

perhaps then, you would be inclined to be less underwhelmed by the fact that BBC has 'lost' ALL of their 911 footage?
or, is a unicorn dancing the tango with your dead relatives and the original cast of "riverdance" underwhelming to you, as well?

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Implosion
What is that damn 23 doing there?

eris is a bitch sometimes.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybob

Originally posted by mfsheldon

perhaps then, you would be inclined to be less underwhelmed by the fact that BBC has 'lost' ALL of their 911 footage?
or, is a unicorn dancing the tango with your dead relatives and the original cast of "riverdance" underwhelming to you, as well?

The BBC as an institution completely underwhelm me right now.
They habitually delete or "lose" so much material it is a standing joke, so it would be IMHO seriously unwise to read into this anything other than incompetence.
The BBC is not what it used to be.
They are also moving things from place to place - since 9/11 I believe (may be wrong here) they have moved media offices & storage several times now, and are in the process of doing it yet again.

Further,.
I like a good conspiracy as much as anyone else.
It's good, clean fun - and Hollywood are well behind in what *they* dream up.
But with very few exceptions, and 9/11 is not one of them, there is no conspiracy. Are you seriously trying to tell me that in the modern, fame & celebrity obsessed climate that someone who had been "told" to destroy things would not sell the story? Now the US Military & any military are one thing, civilians are another.
The truth of what happened at 9/11 is essentially this:

The USA was attacked by Al Quaeda backed terrorists.
As a nation, you seem to have real difficulty with this. I do not know why.
It happened.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by neil wilkes
The USA was attacked by Al Quaeda backed terrorists.
As a nation, you seem to have real difficulty with this. I do not know why.
It happened.

You do know the FBI admit they have no evidence Bin Laden was involved in 9/11? If you don't believe that, then just simply contact them and ask them why they removed Bin Laden from their 9/11 wanted list. They will give you a straight answer

So you are saying you believe the official US Government account of 9/11, which is a conspiracy theory, it is a theory because they admit they have no evidence Bin Laden was involved. They dropped bombs on Afganistan claiming they had evidence of Bin Ladens involvement. Afganistan offered to hand over Bin Laden when they would see the evidence. USA refused to show the evidence and dropped the bombs, and some time later the FBI admit they don't have evidence of Bin Ladens involvement. So the Afganistan war was based on lies. The Iraq war was based on lies. And you still believe the US government!!!

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Any one catch the source of the story.

Guess not.

Same with a lot announcements that day and following.

Just being objective, I would say the terrorists needed some time to check out
the explosives for the WTC 7 demolition.

I think a reversal mis information is evident to put guts back in to common
sense reality spewing from the mouths of the past.

Just because the Nazi Illuminati have the most powerful weapon to control
governments of the world is no reason we can't sit down a resolve media
ignorance.

[edit on 6/20/2007 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I think i have the footage somewhere ,i will look

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 04:13 AM
link   
This is a little off-topic but doesn't warrant a thread of its own.

Did anyone catch BBC Breakfast News this morning at around 7:30am? As most of you know, we're in the middle of a terror alert here in the UK following several incidents. It appears that, overnight, a suspicious silver Vauxhall Vectra was identified, parked in the car park of a Glasgow mosque. The BBC's studio presenter starts an interview with their correspondent in Glasow, who is shown standing a hundred metres or so in front of the mosque. Almost as soon as he starts speaking, a white van passes from left to right in the background. Written on its side in large red text, which takes up all of the available space on the van, is '911'.

It's hard to imagine how this could have been co-incidental. Anyone know what company/organisation such a van would belong to and whether it is a common sight in Glasgow?

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by coughymachine
It's hard to imagine how this could have been co-incidental. Anyone know what company/organisation such a van would belong to and whether it is a common sight in Glasgow?

I missed that, but i'm gonna hazzard a guess that that van has been driving around various camera locations just trying to get in shot. Could be a joke, could be loosely linked with the actual cells or maybe more sinister.

Would you say it looked like a recovery van? reason i ask is BT has 911 recovery listed in glasglow

BT listing for 911 recovery

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I believe it was just a regular white Transit van. I saw no other markings or equipment at all. That said, I suppose it could have been some sort of recovery/emergency response company vehicle. But its appearance in that shot, given the narrow window of opportunity, just had the feel of a set-up.

Then again, maybe seeing it the morning after watching 'V for Vendetta' didn't help!

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by coughymachine
I believe it was just a regular white Transit van. I saw no other markings or equipment at all. That said, I suppose it could have been some sort of recovery/emergency response company vehicle. But its appearance in that shot, given the narrow window of opportunity, just had the feel of a set-up.

There is a business called "911 Recovery" in Glasgow that I just found on Google.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I just called 911 Recovery and they do have white Transit vans with '911' written in huge red text, so that answers that.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Incase that thing doesn't work, here's the link: youtube.com...

They didn't mistake the numbers of the building or anything. They called it by it's name, "Solomon building". (WTC 7)

[edit on 3-7-2007 by Vinci]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
video.google.com...

A new video with 9/11 in part 2, they just about hold demolition as a
foregone conclusion.

Part one is a long history lesson, perhaps not to the liking of
Matthew, Mark, Luke and John just to show the bad behavior
of a TV interviewer giving an anti Christian label to a 9/11
is an inside job idea for about a few second at the end.

It might have been more amusing if the times were reversed and
heard all the anti Christian 'inside job' comments by interviewers.

[edit on 7/5/2007 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Hi all, I have read the first 12 pages of this thread it is very interesting but has started going round in circles.

So just wondering if anyone can summerize the conclusions of this video,

has there been any official response/explanation

what is the general conclusion and what has happened about this for the past few years, any serious investigations?

[edit on 27-9-2007 by g60kg]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by g60kg
Hi all, I have read the first 12 pages of this thread it is very interesting but has started going round in circles.

So just wondering if anyone can summerize the conclusions of this video

More circles
No-one has found anything like a press release or any other evidence in their investigations on this video to suggest that the BBC was in on it.

new topics

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66 >>

join