It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC News Reports Building 7 collapse 23 Minutes before it collapses.

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Identified
Illuminze,

Fair enough. So you are basically saying that this was a stupid mistake made by some insiders on a day of events on an unprecidented scale?

Okay. I can go with that. Couldn't the BBC tape be the same thing? LOL

Anyway okay so they made a mistake. They panicked. whatever. I would have thought with all the planning that had to go into 9/11 that this scenario would have been played out in a million different ways with all the fixes planned as well. But it could have been a mistake. Wow to think that a simple logical thought process by anyone that day could have saved them all the grief.

As for them thinking someone would have thought the damage isn't that bad. IF they were willing to demolish a building and lie about it they could have much easier have planted more damage and lied about that.

Remember, I'm just guessing. There could be factors we haven't considered. Remember things like the Enron scandal ended that day too when the records held by the SEC were destroyed. Maybe someone, if it had waited a day or so, could have said "hey, can we at least send someone in and retrieve some of this paperwork?"

Remember also that the command bunker for the whole op is thought to have been in here. There's not a chance on earth that they'd run the risk of someone (who knows? Some intrepid character could have tried to get past a cordon in the middle of the night to see what he could find out; an Alex Jones type, perhaps?) getting into that command bunker - for the chances of them being able to grab the hard drives from a few computers would have been simply too great.

It could also have been a simple hierarchy thing. Cheney and Rumsfeld said "it all comes down today, call me when it's done, no mistakes!" And the people on the ground are like "Oh fr*g, what do we do now? Ah f*ck it, they said it all comes down today so it all comes down today, one way or another!"

[edit on 2-3-2007 by Illuminze]

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by freakyty
And if they don't know HOW it came down, how could anyone have predicted that it is 'collapsing or about to collapse'?

FEMA DIRECTOR: "OK everyone, we need to clear the area, this building is coming down!"

WITNESS: "But all I see is a few mysterious fires, why would it collapse?"

FEMA DIRECTOR: "We don't know why, all we know is its coming down"

compartmentalization

I thought I would try to answer this as simply as I can before heading to lunch.

Do I have to know how a plane's wing fell off to know that the plane will probably crash?

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chicagofreedomfighter

And let's not forget that we now have them sending out a press release to early about this lie? It makes no sense. Why send out a press release at all if you don't want even more people to pay attention to what might be exposed as explosions rather than just a collapse?

Maybe the truth coming out was always part of the plan. Because they would know then within 7 years the unrest about the events that occurred that day would create the civil right we now face in this country, IE US civil war!!

Hmmmmmmmm, just a thought

Maybe. Or maybe they did all this just to keep us focused on one little building for 7 years so that we weren't paying attention to all the other nefarious things they are doing or had done?

Or maybe it did just collapse? ;-)

With everything that I have seen come to fruition in the last year alone, along with the records from the past the only way to stay "sane" would be to suck down energy drinks and watch American Idol.

Do you think for one millisecond that THIS, the world we live in today is the Ultimate culmination of what humanity was truly capable of??? seriously do you ROFLMAO!

American Idol
24/7 coverage of celebrities
mindless/heartless/soulless music, its just repetitive mind control
Look at people in a club, there ZOMBIES just hopping up and down.

Analogy i just came across

Here have a Ham sandwich (hands block of lead to guy), mmmm this ham sandwich is the best ham sandwich I have ever had omg soooo good good (as teeth crack open and bleed out) guy next to him takes a bite and says this doesn’t taste like a ham sandwich(gets cutoff by mainstream zombies) Ohh don’t be a Conspiracy Theorist that is a ham sandwich, look cnn, msnbc, bbc, says its true.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   

One thing you can take to the bank though. It didn't "just collapse"!!!

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I know. We are all just guessing here.

The "authorities" had complete control over that building after 9/11 and all the buildings in that area. They didn't have to let anyone in to retrieve anything. there would have be no amount of begging in the world that would have let "unauthorized" people into WTC 7 after that day. Especially if they were hiding something.

[edit on 2-3-2007 by Identified]

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminze

One thing you can take to the bank though. It didn't "just collapse"!!!
\

Right now I am sticking to the evidence I have until something more comes to light.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Identified

Why did they just haul all the steel off?

look into where that steel went???

that never happens, do you remember what happened with TWA 800.

Look at the headlines,

Mandatory Flu vaccines, National Id cards in 08, North American Union, Voter fraud, missing pallets off cash in Iraq, RFID, US patriot act, Illegal Aliens term being banned, the N word being banned, DAILY growing tensions with Russia, China etc. Recent wave of UFO’s common makes for a awfully suspicious coincidence.

Somebody do the odds of this actually going from “imagination, to Reality”

COMON you fool nobody, this thread is about getting to the bottom of these issues. Its about putting all these pieces together and hopefully put some sort of educated guess as to what is going on behind our backs, and you come here to "debunk" and turn people away from uncovering the truth. All anybody has to do if they have doubts is to take the time to do the research themselves.

Please stop! your transparent with your "DOUBTS"

I am ignoring your posts from here on, I hope others will come to there own decisions about your motives here on this thread.

Ciao,

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Short of finding actual detonation charges or specific explosive residue or cut beams a demolition will look like a structural failure since all demolition is is damaging certain areas of a structure to cause a structural failure.

There have been plenty of cut beams found and test have shown residue of thermite on them.

Is it also just a coincidence that the steel was hauled off under armed guard and sent to china?

Its also a well known fact that in the weeks leading up to 9-11 the WTC had numerous evacuations and power shut downs and had workers in the buildings supposedly upgrading the cable system.

Watch these videos that show the unusual things that were done at the WTC in the weeks prior to 9-11

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Based on chemical analysis of WTC structural steel residue, a Brigham Young University physics professor has identified the material as Thermate. Thermate is the controlled demolition explosive thermite plus sulfur. Sulfur cases the thermite to burn hotter, cutting steel quickly and leaving trails of yellow colored residue.

portland.indymedia.org...

[edit on 2-3-2007 by etshrtslr]

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by etshrtslr

Short of finding actual detonation charges or specific explosive residue or cut beams a demolition will look like a structural failure since all demolition is is damaging certain areas of a structure to cause a structural failure.

There have been plenty of cut beans found and test have shown residue of thermite on them.

Is it also just a coincidence that the steel was hauled off under armed guard and sent to china?

Its also a well known fact that in the weeks leading up to 9-11 the WTC had numerous evacuations and power shut downs and had workers in the buildings supposedly upgrading the cable system.

Watch these videos that show the unusual things that were done at the WTC in the weeks prior to 9-11

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Thanks buddy

OK POLL TIME

How many people on this thread doubt NWO, how many are still learning, and how many feel confident they know whats going/about to go down?

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Chicago,

>>” Why did they just haul all the steel off?
look into where that steel went???
that never happens, do you remember what happened with TWA 800.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Etshrtslr,

Could you please give me the evidence of thermite as an explosive in this case?
Not guesses. I need some actual evidence from a peer reviewed scientist. I need his name and to know where he got the sample he tested. Or some evidence that I myself can evaluate.

And you do know what Thermite is right?

Armed Guard to China? Okay where is that evidence because I know that Northrup got a lot of it to build US Naval Ships. I don't think it went thru China first. Don't know about the armed Guards but will comment when I see the evidence.

Power shut downs? Okay that still doesn’t prove anything. Do you mean they were shutting down to plant explosives? Okay I already gave you my educated guess on how that worked out for them and not very well IMO.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Your right I have come to my conclusions.

I am done here insight of what’s happened alone this week I am sure the best thing I can do now is to prepare for the worst and protect my family the best I can. My personal opinion is the cats out of the bag, its about to go down.

TO ALL ATS members

Good luck to you all

may our inalienable rights never as equal human beings be forgotten!

Water food Shelter Warmth All else is circumstantial

And you can quote that

Peace out!

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
And good luck to you as well Chicago.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Could you please give me the evidence of thermite as an explosive in this case?

Prof. Steven Jones, who conducted his PhD research at the Stanford Linear Accelerator Center and post-doctoral research at Cornell University and the Los Alamos Meson Physics Facility, has analyised materials from WTC and has detected the existence of thermate, used for "cutting" the steel support columns, as evident in the photo below.

portland.indymedia.org...

Or some evidence that I myself can evaluate.

Are you an expert in thermite-thermate? If so please post your credentials to show us you are qualified to make an evaluation.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
No, I never claimed to be an expert in anything. I however am capable of learning and have had my fair share of science classes. So I don't have to be spoon fed something and just accept it. I can usually work it out myself if at all interested in doing so.

I wonder if Prof. Steven Jones then knows that Thermite Welding is used in Steel Frame buildings? Not saying that it was used in the WTC 7 since I don't know but it wouldn't be a shock to find Thermite on the site.

Does Prof. Jones know that Thermite is nothing more than aluminum and powdered iron oxide? And that Thermate is just adding sulfur to the mix. And I wonder if perhaps if I took apart my office right now if I could find all those chemicals? In fact I have an iron oxide necklace and some aluminum foil that often get really close together.

Still doesn't equal demolition.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Armed Guard to China? Okay where is that evidence because I know that Northrup got a lot of it to build US Naval Ships. I don't think it went thru China first. Don't know about the armed Guards but will comment when I see the evidence.

The bulk of the steel was apparently shipped to China and India. The Chinese firm Baosteel purchased 50,000 tons at a rate of $120 per ton, compared to an average price of $160 paid by local mills in the previous year. 2

911research.wtc7.net...

September 2001-November 26, 2001: Theft of WTC Steel Leads to Tight Security Measures.

In the month following 9/11, a significant amount of the steel debris from the WTC collapses is removed from the rubble pile, cut into smaller sections, and either melted at a recycling plant or shipped out of the US. [US Congress, 3/6/2002] Each of the twin towers contained 78,000 tons of recyclable steel. Much of this is shipped to India, China, and other Asian countries

www.cooperativeresearch.org...

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Does Prof. Jones know that Thermite is nothing more than aluminum and powdered iron oxide? And that Thermate is just adding sulfur to the mix. And I wonder if perhaps if I took apart my office right now if I could find all those chemicals? In fact I have an iron oxide necklace and some aluminum foil that often get really close together.

If you bothered to read the link I provided I think he points out he knows exactly what it is.

I suggest you do some further investigation in to Dr. Jones credentials and his testing of the beams for thermate.

video.google.com...

Here's a video presentation by Dr. Jones.

[edit on 2-3-2007 by etshrtslr]

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Okay most of that comes from someone said something in some magazine or newspaper with the exception of the congress quote. Not exactly proof or evidence.

But let's accept it....

Amazing how some things that the government says is gospel but other things are more government lies. :-)

Still doesn't go to prove anything about WTC 7???

So what if China got it all? We were selling and they were buying.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   

So what if China got it all? We were selling and they were buying.

Just maybe it could have been used as evidence to find out what really happened that day.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I am well aware of who Dr. Jones is. And I am sure the 100 other scietists who worked on the investigation have just as glowing as credentials.

He still hasn't answered the many scientists out there who can show exactly how thermite can end up in rubble and no explosion ever took place.

Why? Because all anyone has to hear is that thermite was found and they assume that it was a result of demolition. When it doesn't need to be.

It wouldn't serve Dr. Jones' interests to get out a chalkboard and science book and teach us all a thing or two about Thermite.

And I am still not even sure that Dr. Jones found any such thing. He can say whatever he wants and what proof has he offered? Does he allow any one to come and look at his evidence?

Is there a set chain of custody of his evidence?

These are all things that one must take into consideration before making any educated guess regarding what went on on 9/11.

new topics

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join