It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC News Reports Building 7 collapse 23 Minutes before it collapses.

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
sorry to go back to this but has anybody else seen the report on the news of massive explosions in Iraq

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by tombangelta
sorry to go back to this but has anybody else seen the report on the news of massive explosions in Iraq

Here is the Reuters Alert from an Hour ago:

www.alertnet.org...

BAGHDAD, March 1 (Reuters) - Dozens of loud explosions rocked southern Baghdad in quick succession on Thursday evening, Reuters witnesses said.

Iraqi military spokesman Brigadier Qassim Moussawi said the blasts were part of a new security offensive against militants in the capital, Iraqiya state television reported.

The broadcaster gave no further information. A U.S. military spokeswoman said she had no details on the blasts.

The explosions, which sounded like mortar bombs, appeared to be coming from the city's volatile Doura district. While bomb blasts are a regular occurrence in Baghdad, such a number in a short space of time is rare.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   

And here is another Reuters Report:

www.reuters.com...

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Iraqi security forces killed dozens of al Qaeda militants who attacked a village in western Anbar province on Wednesday, during fierce clashes that lasted much of the day, police officials said on Thursday.....

U.S. and Iraqi military officials said troops would soon launch aggressive operations to seize weapons and hunt gunmen in the Shi'ite militia bastion of Sadr City, signaling resolve to press ahead with the plan even in sensitive areas.

Dozens of loud explosions that sounded like mortar bombs rocked southern Baghdad in quick succession on Thursday evening, Reuters witnesses said.

Iraqi military spokesman Brigadier Qassim Moussawi said the blasts were part of the new security offensive, Iraqiya state television reported, without giving details. A U.S. military spokeswoman said she had no information on the explosions....

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
this you tube video clip gets mentioned on the BBC front page. lol b*astards

[edit on 1-3-2007 by tombangelta]

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   

this you tube video clip gets mentioned on the BBC front page. lol b*astards

Ah it is just one of those BritainandAmerica.com Commercials.
These people have been critical of the BBC's anti-american slant on stories.

[edit on 1-3-2007 by Identified]

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
tombangelta- they cannot say any of those things would not be the same, if we did not have usa, it would just be another military backed nation intimidating the world.

what a strange add, seems like a nwo add to me, as usa is the military arm of the nwo.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
i dont think anything more will come of this video.

its a nightmare but its been a few days now.

[edit on 1-3-2007 by tombangelta]

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
can i just ask can you still get video from the archive? if so does anybody have the link

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
one thing i have noticed with most of these news archives is you have to buy the video clips , i think that is f*cking disgusting considering there nature

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I've found a few news agencies that are reporting on this story

Here
Santa Fe New Mexican
www.freenewmexican.com...#

And also here
Norweigan Newspaper
www.nettavisen.no...

Although its not a U.S mainstream paper,still good to see someone reporting on it.

[edit on 1-3-2007 by Black_Fox]

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
fantastic hopefully it might snowball

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
seems like the BBC are trying to ride it out and not provide a real explanation, hope it dies down and they aren't forced to. Thats one of the uses of 24 hr roling news, yesterdays news really is.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
can someone tell me where WTC7 is on this video clip , cheers

Google Video Link

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
IF someone could answer this, it might be interesting.

Since we all know the BBC predicted the collapse of Bldg-7. Now, is there a broadcast from them correcting this?

I mean, what did the reporter think as the building really started to FALL?

They must have corrected this on air I would imagine. Or did they just let it go??

[edit on 1-3-2007 by talisman]

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
WTC 7 should have never collapsed. the buildings to the left and right didnt have that much damage.

sorry for the massive image.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Identified
Something else I wanted to say.

The BBC's response:

>>"We didn't get told in advance that buildings were going to fall down.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   

can someone tell me where WTC7 is on this video clip , cheers

Google Video Link

Yeah..WTC 7 is behind the two towers. It appears as a dark building in the background when the camera follows the collapse of the South tower.

HTH

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   

WTC 7 should have never collapsed. the buildings to the left and right didnt have that much damage.

Buildings 4, 5, 6 never collapsed even though they were all much closer to the towers. Building 7 was across the street from the WTC, had small fires, and it comes crashing down in a neat pile.

Now look at the tenants of building 7 and see if you can spot the conspiracy:
IRS Regional Council
U.S. Secret Service
C.I.A.
American Express Bank International
Standard Chartered Bank
Provident Financial Management
ITT Hartford Insurance Group
First State Management Group, Inc
Federal Home Loan Bank
NAIC Securities
Securities & Exchange Commission
Mayor's Office of Emergency Mgmt

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I believe it is "SWEET CHILD OF MINE" from Guns And Roses.
Well I just can't get this song out of my head right now!
Where do we go?
Where do we go from here now?

The facts are simple, Have we been jumping forward to "Where do we go to now?" Phase? We need to project and focus on our Goals.
What are we going to do with this "Damming Evidence?
Are we STUCK?
Lets not get tied up in perpetual states of Procrastinations.
We need some people that will hold our flag up high.
We need some Drummers.
And we need some Flute Players.
To March as Patriots in the front lines with the Resistance.
I will be the first and leader of us all.
Lets march and stand up to the confrontation.
Are there any Soldiers willing to voice their support?
Please let me know asap, for time is running swiftly!

[edit on 2-3-2007 by PHARAOH1133]

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by freakyty
Now look at the tenants of building 7 and see if you can spot the conspiracy:
IRS Regional Council
U.S. Secret Service
C.I.A.
American Express Bank International
Standard Chartered Bank
Provident Financial Management
ITT Hartford Insurance Group
First State Management Group, Inc
Federal Home Loan Bank
NAIC Securities
Securities & Exchange Commission
Mayor's Office of Emergency Mgmt

Well let's see.

Would it have anything to do with the international bankers moving ahead with thier agenda to destroy US soviernty?

Standard Chartered Bank is a British bank headquartered in London with operations in many countries...

Standard Chartered Bank had offices on WTC7. Standard Chartered Bank is a member of the New York Federal Reserve Bank.

demopedia.democraticunderground.com...

Moussaoui indictment
Al-Hawsawi and Fayez Ahmed (#175) Open UAE Bank Accounts
57. On June 25, 2001, Mustafa Ahmed al-Hawsawi used a cash deposit to open a checking account at a Standard Chartered Bank branch in Dubai, UAE.

99. On September 11, 2001, in UAE, approximately $40,871 was prepaid to a VISA card connected to Al-Hawsawi's Standard Chartered Bank account

www.usdoj.gov...

If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and the corporations which grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.
- Thomas Jefferson

The money power preys upon the the nation in times of peace and conspires against it in times of adversity. It is more despotic than monarchy, more insolent than autocracy, more selfish than bureaucracy.
- Abraham Lincoln

To gain their goal of a Central Bank, J.P. Morgan and the other bankers caused a depression in 1907. J.P. Morgan helped finance Rockefeller Standard Oil and was backed by the Rothschild family and financied Andrew Carnegie (Steel), Harriman (Railroads) and one of the members of the board was a longtime member of the Bank of England.

demopedia.democraticunderground.com...

Further reference material.

Int'l bankers attempting to destroy America - NWO - 9/11 - Federal Reserve - Smoking gun
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join