It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC News Reports Building 7 collapse 23 Minutes before it collapses.

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by talisman
Just one more thing.

Who got this? The timing is strange. The BBC did a HIT PIECE on 9/11 just a week ago.

So, anyone know how this was dug up? Why it was dug up? Does anyone know the original source who dug this up??

From what ive read archives of footage shot on 9/11 were released recently due to public pressure and someone watching them found this footage.

I believe it was a blogger called 9/11veritas from the 9/11blogger site.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 03:10 AM
link   
not sure if this been posted already, but NEWS 24, another BBC news outlet, ALSO reported the collpase of wtc7 before it actually did, and there'ss a clear timestamp now.
Here's the video

edt:sp

[edit on 28/2/2007 by mister Jones]

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by mister Jones
not sure if this been posster already, but NEWS 24, another BBC news outlet, ALSO reported the collpase of wtc7 before it actually did, and there'ss a clear timestamp now.
Here's the video

The time stamp says 21:54 how could this footage of been shot that morning?

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argos

not sure if this been posster already, but NEWS 24, another BBC news outlet, ALSO reported the collpase of wtc7 before it actually did, and there'ss a clear timestamp now.
Here's the video

It's in GMT as it's a Brittish recording. It would actually at that time (EST) would be 4:54 i as there is a 5 hour difference.

Just as a reminder wtc7 collapsed at 5:20 EST. So the "collapse" was reported 26 minutes prior to the actual collapse.

Good job mister jones
, I'll embed the video.

The plot thickens (?).........

[edit on 28-2-2007 by Xeros]

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Here's the video

it's exactly the same time as the BBC world report, so both newsteams received the info at the same time

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 03:27 AM
link   
So 9:54pm in the uk is 5:20pm in the states? Whats the exact time difference between london and new york?

If this is valid evidence of a second reporting on a seperate branch of the bbc of the building collapsing before it had then the bbc has really been caught with it pants down and it cant be a hoax the whole bbc news service got a story that the building had collapsed twenty minutes before it had!

Who's the source is what we really need to know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still emplore people to post a complaint with the bbc about this to get them to listen up:

www.bbc.co.uk...

They also have issued a response: (In the form of a blog where they got flamed for two hours and then stopped allowing comments)

www.bbc.co.uk...

[edit on 28/2/07 by Argos]

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 03:30 AM
link   

So 9:54pm in the uk is 5:20pm in the states? Whats the exact time difference between london and new york?

Please refer to my above post. The time difference is 5 hours.

Originally posted by Xeros

Here's the video

It's in GMT as it's a Brittish recording. It would actually at that time (EST) would be 4:54 i as there is a 5 hour difference.

Just as a reminder wtc7 collapsed at 5:20 EST. So the "collapse" was reported 26 minutes prior to the actual collapse.

Good job mister jones
, I'll embed the video.

The plot thickens (?).........

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 03:35 AM
link   

it's exactly the same time as the BBC world report, so both newsteams received the info at the same time

therefore it COULDN'T have been a reporting mistake and they were told beforehand.

no wonder you can't post comments on the bbc editors blog site anymore

uk members, you definitely need to use the bbc complaints feature and demand answer because if i remember correctly, if they receive a certain number of complaints about something then they HAVE to respond officially and publicly on it

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by justyc

therefore it COULDN'T have been a reporting mistake and they were told beforehand.

no wonder you can't post comments on the bbc editors blog site anymore

uk members, you definitely need to use the bbc complaints feature and demand answer because if i remember correctly, if they receive a certain number of complaints about something then they HAVE to respond officially and publicly on it

Im from the UK and have already posted 3 complaints-

One initial complaint that was the same as i posted on the blog, then a complaint that my comment wasn't posted on the blog, and i have just written a third saying there is now a second clip on a seperate news service that says the exact same thing as the first one. A misreporting of a collapsed building twenty minutes before it happened.

Get complaining people lets really swamp them, hopefully it'll lead to a justified response!

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Its almost 10 in England when that report from the BBC came out.

So, it would have been almost 5 in New York, that means that it was indeed around 20 minutes before collapse.

It would be interesting to see what time was CNN's footage?

It is becoming more and more likely that someone knew this was going to happen and passed it along.

That is too darn close to the *ACTUAL* collapse in terms of Time Sequence.

They didn't say it at 11, or 12, or 1, or 2, or 3, or 4, at 5 they come out and annnounce it.

And then after they say it, it collapses.

BTW, might be a good idea to send of that latest BBC report to the Alex Jones site.

[edit on 28-2-2007 by talisman]

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 04:05 AM
link   
here's a theory for you. what if somebody deliberately fed the story to the news outlets beforehand so that in the future they could bring it up to prove the foreknowledge theory?

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I made a new thread for the BBC News 24 "cock up" Here I thought that it might help as this thread is getting a bit hectic.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Cant google a reference to the cnn foreknowledge vid anywhere can someone please post a link?

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 04:35 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

50GB from the BBC WTC7 Arcive.org LEAK. Help reseed!

This is the historical record at stake!

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gov_Leaker
the bbc has a habit to "fake" its backgrounds, or to say in a better sense, put people in front of the green screen(saves on the money rather then to send the people their cough* cheap Jewish media cough*). If you don't believe me google it. In any case, very intresting.

Utter rubbish.. show me one example where the BBC "faked" a background and tried to pass it off as real.

Oh and while you're at it.. explain how they could have produced a perfect, clean, rim-lit keying shot, LIVE, when the oscar winning team that did Lord of the Rings couldn't manage the same after 18 months of state-of-the art post production.

IF you think that was a green screen, you don't know anything about the technology.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Cant google a reference to the cnn foreknowledge vid anywhere can someone please post a link?

What do you mean by 'reference', is it the vid that you're looking for?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Thanks for that xeros... So CNN reported at approximately 4:15pm EST that the tower may collapse due to fire.

And BBC World and BBC News 24 both said the building had collapsed at 4:54pm EST.

And according to the 9/11 review website fireman and other emergency staff also found out at various times during the day that building 7 was going to collapse!

Widespread Notification: At least 25 of the firefighters and medical workers reported that, at some time that day, they learned that building 7 was going to collapse. Firefighters who had been fighting the fires in the building said they were ordered to leave the building, after which a collapse zone was established. As medical worker Decosta Wright put it: “they measured out how far the building was going to come, so we knew exactly where we could stand,” which was “5 blocks away” (NYT, Wright, pp. 11-12).

Early Warning: As to exactly when the expectation of the collapse began circulating, the testimonies differ. But most of the evidence suggests that the expectation of collapse was communicated 4 or 5 hours in advance.

Source:
911review.com...

So where is all of this fore-knowledge of building 7's collapse coming from?

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Gov_leaker is a totally unreliable source of information. Check his other posts to confirm that.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Just a few points.

Has someone posted links on when exactly the emergency services knew WTC7 was going to collapse? I'm sure I saw once upon a time a report or forum post on emergency services staff talking about times and the collapse.

EDIT: CameronFox posted some of the information I sought in the CNN Thread. Thanks Cam!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

We pulled everybody back probably by 3 or 3:30 in the afternoon.We said, this building is going to come down, get back. It came down about 5 o’clock or so, butwe had everybody backed away by then. –Deputy Chief Peter Hayden

-------------------

The Source.

Press Release. Is this the most unlikely to anyone else? Why on Earth would "they" have press releases all ready to go when you have cameras, reporters, emergency staff, other eyewitnesses there to just take care of it all for them? Do we have links to any press releases that were handed out on that day? How many press releases get printed out for an event like this?

The Wire. Who puts news on the wire? Associated Press? Rueters? And does it come from the ground by reporters, multiple eyewitnesess or something else?

----------------

Now, just for a second, forget what the building was made of, what damage was done, etcetera. Do emergency services and experts generally know when a building is in trouble and that there is nothing they do can stop it coming down? Any experts on this subject out there that can comment?

[edit on 28/2/2007 by Muppetus Galacticus]

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muppetus Galacticus
Now, just for a second, forget what the building was made of, what damage was done, etcetera. Do emergency services and experts generally know when a building is in trouble and that there is nothing they do can stop it coming down? Any experts on this subject out there that can comment?

Im not an expert, but i would say they would be informed if a building was suspected of collapsing..

Havign said that, there was no reason to suspect WTC7 would collapse. It sustained minimal damage from falling debry, and had puny little isolated fires...to think it would collapse perfectly, who da thunk it?

I remember seeing video footage of a police woman who knew that one of the main towers was coming down ahead of time.

Evidently someone planted the idea that they were all coming down before the fact had actually occured.

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join