It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC News Reports Building 7 collapse 23 Minutes before it collapses.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Koka
Come on guys watch then speculate, if its this hard to get you guys to just watch it, what hope do we have of opening the public's eyes.

[edit on 26-2-2007 by Koka]

If I can get to access to the footage - I would watch it. Everytime I try to view it I see that it is unavailable!

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
i just think we have to be so careful. last week bbc were ridiculed for doing a hitpiece. people like alex jones have to be careful of not being duped, people have a right to ask the questions about the video.

thats why i say it would be best if there was someone out there who had recorded bbc news 24 that day.

just a week after bbc hitpiece, this comes to the surface, and the bbc are the ones involved. just be careful of what you are looking at, because this day and age, things can be done to fool anyone.

yep i watched it, and its interesting, but is it to good to be true, as people in ufology often say.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by deessell

Come on guys watch then speculate, if its this hard to get you guys to just watch it, what hope do we have of opening the public's eyes.

If I can get to access to the footage - I would watch it. Everytime I try to view it I see that it is unavailable!

works perfectly for me!!!

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mecheng
Yes, you are wrong.

Thanks. **Slaps head. Says to self "Idiot... I should have notice caption underneath that says "NEW 7 WTC"** Sorry. Don't mind me.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Isn't it possible that the BBC have just got the report wrong. Maybe they heard that the bulding was unstable and could fall but as reporters do sometimes have jumped the gun and said that it has collapsed.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mecheng
Thanks. **Slaps head. Says to self "Idiot... I should have notice caption underneath that says "NEW 7 WTC"** Sorry. Don't mind me.

No worries
Easy enough mistake to make.

Anyways;

Will this video have an impact? I doubt it will reach the mainstream, but lets hope for the best!

Who knows, maybe more evidence will surface in this period before the attack on Iran, maybe it can even be prevented

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
yep i watched it, and its interesting, but is it to good to be true, as people in ufology often say.

I agree andy1033, but it should not be cast aside either, I'm sure more info will turn up.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by deessell

Try the imbedded film on page one of this thread in Chicagofreedomfighter's post. I'm watching it from that now.

Edit. And now it's unavailable.
Sorry! It will be around.

[edit on 26-2-2007 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Some of you might also be interested in this thread Ground Zero EMT: Told Building 7 Was to Be Pulled as it ties in to the notion that people knew before hand that WTC7 was coming down.

SINGH: "After midday on 9/11 we had to evacuate that because they told us Building 7 was coming down... I heard that they were going to bring it down because it was unstable because of the collateral damage... by noon or one o'clock they told us we need to move from that triage site up to Pace University a little further away because Building 7 was going to come down or be brought down."

[edit on 26-2-2007 by mecheng]

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
No need for any clocks to confirm the time, whilst he is interviewing the girl reporting live from NY the news reporter says "it's been some 8 hours now since the attacks"

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
just an updated question.

Is there any way to verify the authenticity of the video? by that I mean, is it coming from reliable sites and secure links. Are we sure its not doctored? I mean I can easily add in a video of the wtc standing behind someone. Not that hard.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar
just an updated question.

Is there any way to verify the authenticity of the video? by that I mean, is it coming from reliable sites and secure links. Are we sure its not doctored? I mean I can easily add in a video of the wtc standing behind someone. Not that hard.

I'm searching for anything additional as I type.

IMO, to duplicate this, you would have to better than most if not all special effects houses.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
WOW m8 IMO if this was doctered the skeps would be all over it ....I'm on a limb here but I believe it 's true. THE reporters are the real BBc ones thats for sure

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rotator
No need for any clocks to confirm the time, whilst he is interviewing the girl reporting live from NY the news reporter says "it's been some 8 hours now since the attacks"

I think that matters.

8 hours during such a crisis event could mean 8hrs 50minutes.
or 8hours 35minutes

being they were 23minutes shy, that wont hold water.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   

The time frame is irrelevant if she is claiming to be standing in front of a window talking about the collapse of WTC7 when it is still standing behind her.

As for mistaking the wrong building.....

This is exactly what I was thinking. Assuming that she isn't being filmed on green screen with old footage playing in the background, then the actual time of the announcement is irrelevant as long as the building is visible and still intact.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

Originally posted by Rotator

I think that matters.

8 hours during such a crisis event could mean 8hrs 50minutes.
or 8hours 35minutes

being they were 23minutes shy, that wont hold water.

But the point is, you can see the building behind her when she says it. She even says "just behind me" during her report, so she is there and it's not a green screen.
You can also see a window/door frame behind her.

[edit on 26-2-2007 by Xeros]

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I suppose the spin and disinfo people will be out in force over this one.
I think it is what it is,damning evidence of the sham put out by the U.S government.

9/11 was an inside job,period!
Thanks for posting this video.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeros

But the point is, you can see the building behind her when she says it. She even says "just behind me" during her report, so she is there and it's not a green screen.

I hear weathermen see "just behind me" when doing traffic reports.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeros

Do they have door/window frames in the middle too?
The reporter is in New York also.

How would the conversation go?

"Let's use a green screen for this shot"
"Ok"
"Unfortunateley all the good ones in New York are taken"
"Why is that when you can just film from outside"
"I don't know"
"So were gonna have to use the crappy one with a block of wood down the middle again"
"yup"

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   

As do people when they have a live skyline.

WoW, wait till you've watched it.

Edit: Ah he's offline, right lets delete this thread and pretend like it never happened......

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join