It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC News Reports Building 7 collapse 23 Minutes before it collapses.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Having not seen the footage due to being at work
how do you know they wont just showing footage of the tower when it was 'standing' because they hadnt received the footage from it 'falling'

Ha ha! Way to go mate -- I think you hit the nail on the head. As much as I don't believe the official truth, I think suggesting that the BBC had prior knowledge is far fetched to say the least.

I also have not seen the footage.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   

how do you know they wont just showing footage of the tower when it was 'standing' because they hadn’t received the footage from it 'falling'

The female reporter is in the frame with WTC7 for MINUTES while it stands there smoldering, she is reporting that is has collapsed due to weakening from falling debris form the twins earlier that day.

This video is DAMNING EVIDENCE that the BBC had there “facts” straight before they actually occurred.

When something walks like a duck, talks like a duck, flies like a duck, smells like a duck, poops like a duck, eats like a duck, looks like a duck, GETS VIDEO TAPED LIKE A DUCK…..

IT’S A DUCK!

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
The time frame is irrelevant if she is claiming to be standing in front of a window talking about the collapse of WTC7 when it is still standing behind her.

As for mistaking the wrong building.....

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Prisonplanet says its going to be brought down. While in interviews the police and firefighters say they need to be pulled back because its going down. There's a difference.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by deessell

how do you know they wont just showing footage of the tower when it was 'standing' because they hadnt received the footage from it 'falling'

Ha ha! Way to go mate -- I think you hit the nail on the head. As much as I don't believe the official truth, I think suggesting that the BBC had prior knowledge is far fetched to say the least.

Because it was live and a reporter was speaking in front of the still standing building LIVE, talking about it's collapse. Here is the video (again).
Skip to 4:30 and then 15:00

Google Video Link

[edit on 26-2-2007 by Xeros]

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   

thats why you need an independent source who recorded it, to say exactly what time she said those words, otherwise it it just a simple video.

people need to have the fact that she said it at the time and before the collapse.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

thats why you need an independent source who recorded it, to say exactly what time she said those words, otherwise it it just a simple video.

people need to have the fact that she said it at the time and before the collapse.

It was a live broacast and a reporter was speaking in front of the still standing building LIVE, talking about it's collapse. This thread is getting messy now, but here is the video (yet again).
Skip to 4:30 and then 15:00

Google Video Link

Hopefully people can see this video now and won't completely derail this thread.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

As I just mentioned, the timeframe is secondary to the fact that she is standing in front of a live view of a skyline that includes WTC7, whats to question?

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   

because you see her live with the building in the background, its not prerecorded footage. She repeatedly talks about the building "behind me", she even turns back to look at it...

at the same time, she is talking about its collapse

You can find links to this original footage (BBC archives) on 911blogger.com. Mpegs are +1gig, so someone w time and discspace to go and have a look?

edit:sp

[edit on 26/2/2007 by mister Jones]

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I still dont take that as concrete.
hell, David Letterman has a backdrop of NYC , doesnt mean thats live.

like I said I havent seen that video yet,

but news reporters are not often filmed live in front of windows.

ESPECIALLY the fact that 'someone' would of tapper her on the shoulder saying
'' hello, look behind you the building is RIGHT THERE ''

[edit on 26-2-2007 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   

David Letterman has a model as a backdrop. This is clearly a live shot with smoke billowing and the reporter looking round to see what she's reporting on. Why don't you just watch the video? It's been posted about 10 times now. (Check my last post)

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
couldnt it just have been because they got the wrong building?

I mean they arent from america, maybe they got the name of the building wrong?

And if they didnt get a report on the wrong building, is there any way this video was doctored? I mean, I can add stock footage of the WTC7 standing in footage behind someone. Is there any way to verify the videos completely untampered with?

[edit on 2-26-2007 by WolfofWar]

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Can someone explain then , why all the video have been taken of the net?

I want to see the video, all links are dead.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
edit: Idiot.

[edit on 26-2-2007 by mecheng]

link   
Come on guys watch then speculate, if its this hard to get you guys to just watch it, what hope do we have of opening the public's eyes.

[edit on 26-2-2007 by Koka]

link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar
couldnt it just have been because they got the wrong building?

I mean they arent from america, maybe they got the name of the building wrong?

BBC has reporters who live and work in New York and thie sources would of been from NY don't ya think? It's a wild leap to name the wrong building (which others collapsed at that time??) and also get the height right (47 stories)

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
23 mins and other reports ...we should run with this!!!!!GR8 find.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I see on the Torrent sites that lots of people are downloading video now...it will be up everywhere soon.

Torrent link

conspiracycentral.net:6969...

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeros

David Letterman has a model as a backdrop. This is clearly a live shot with smoke billowing and the reporter looking round to see what she's reporting on. Why don't you just watch the video? It's been posted about 10 times now. (Check my last post)

take a breathe mate....

I cannot watch it until tonight, at work.

But I find it hard to understand, someone standing IN FRONT of a building, can report its fallen down, without having ANYONE around her point the fact out.
Why is 'she' in the loop? why would a menial type reporter be aware before its happened?
There's still no proof that she's live , in front of a window.

Im not saying your WRONG, im saying that there's other realistic possiblities before thinking she let slip the biggest conspiracy of all time.

has the movie been reposted yet ?

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mecheng
I haven't watched the video yet but Prison Planet says this in their story...

To be clear, the Salomon Brothers Building is just a different name for Building 7 or WTC 7.

And gives this link to the Salomon Brothers Building.

I'm no expert but IMO the Salomon Brothers building does not look like WTC 7.

Am I wrong? Different angle perhaps? Does it matter?

Yes, you are wrong.

The WTC7 pic you posted is the rebuilt version of WTC7, not the one that collapsed on 9/11.

The Saloman Brothers building IS WTC7, you just found an updated picture of WTC7

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join