It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC News Reports Building 7 collapse 23 Minutes before it collapses.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
If indeed that is true, and they immediately cut this video off when it became apparent the 'slip-up' id say is definately sensitive.

is there any way it can be edited to only include the 20-30 seconds when she says it has collapsed?

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin
Could it just have been a labelling mistake? Perhaps she was accidentally referring to Tower 6 as Tower 7? (Or whatever the tower numbers were)

I'm not saying this whole thing doesn't sound completely amazing.. I really want to see it for myself now. But just why would a low-level, low-paid TV reporter have beforehand knowledge? Then again, why would a BBC reporter just coincedentally happen to be on the scene... hmm.

I don't know if this is quite as amazing, but I clearly recall the news reporting that "Osama Bin Laden/Al Queda was likely behind the attacks" within hours of them happening as well.

Anyway I'm done speculating now, carry on

[edit on 26-2-2007 by Yarcofin]

Sorry not to sound rude but if you actually read the thread all of your questions are answered and theories debunked.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
www.timeanddate.com...

Please read the above link again!!

Thank you!!

link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
is there any way it can be edited to only include the 20-30 seconds when she says it has collapsed?

I can't do it. I can't even figure out how to download it to my machine. But from what is in this thread, the part with her in it has been removed on all available videos. I think it's on p 9 or 10.

link   
THIS IS BIG...Why are all the video archives of Sept 11 down? And Why has the original video in the archives been tampered with?

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
This video is clearly the smoking gun on WTC7 collapse fore-knowledge.

We've heard numerous eyewitnesses claim they were forewarned.

Now we have cold hard proof of BBC reporters knowing it was going to collapse before it collapsed.

No two ways around it. Somebody knew WTC7 was coming down.

This raises a lot of questions and establishes newfound credibility for all the eyewitnesses that have claimed they were warned to get away from the building.

This really puts "PULL IT" in a whole new light.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by gingerlad

Thank you!!

New York 5 AM
London 10 AM

5 hours apart. Right?

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   

www.timeanddate.com...

Thank you!!

Indeed, read it again...

"Symbols
* means the time shown is adjusted for daylight saving time(DST) or summer time (70 places listed)."

Im sorry ginger, im not trying to be rude.

I encourage you to be critical of all claims being made. Its just i get soooo much bs from debunkers around here that i snap from time to time.

[edit on 2/26/2007 by sp00n1]

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Every time I go to watch this video,its says its unavailable whats up with that?

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
No you are missing the point!!

Was the report done in GMT or UTC time??

Now, I believe you are trying to belittle me. and for that I ain't too pleased!!

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by crowpruitt
Every time I go to watch this video,its says its unavailable whats up with that?

It's suspiciously becoming unavailable from just about everywhere on the net. You can however, find it at LiveLeak here-

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
The world clock you linked to says [ London* ] as in Daylight summer time. So the report was done on London Summer Time.

London summer time is GMT / UTC +1.

EDT is GMT / UTC -4.

Thats five hours.

[edit on 2/26/2007 by sp00n1]

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   

It seems all of the uploads are being removed. (censorship ? )

I was only able to download part of it, then my dialup connection crashed.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I was looking thru the original BBC Report and the female reporter does report in the morning of the video in the same spot she is in when she reports the wtc7 has come down...but now that part of the video is missing.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
wow - I just downloaded the torrent

The whole clip is interesting.
I was surprised that they also mentioned that Osama Bin Laden has been with the CIA.
A rare news footage indeed.
Great video and too good to be removed from the public eye.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   
The clock I linked to said 4 hours difference!!

Now please make up your mind and stop obfuscating!!

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   

No you are missing the point!!

Was the report done in GMT or UTC time??

It would have been UTC local London time. UTC is March through October. But we were on DST at the time (March -November) So it's still 5 hours apart.

Link

And I don't think anyone is trying to belittle you.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   

It's suspiciously becoming unavailable from just about everywhere on the net. You can however, find it at LiveLeak here- www.liveleak.com...

[edit on 26-2-2007 by Xeros]

link   

Originally posted by frozen_snowman
wow - I just downloaded the torrent

And it's not missing the relevant part? You got lucky. Hang on to that.

Read the thread. It's being systematically removed and altered on the Internet.

[edit on 26-2-2007 by Benevolent Heretic]

link   
this is a long shot but Jane Standley's conatct details show up on this form. Most likely not her because it isn't anything to do with the BBC but thought I'd post it anyway.

Contacts:
Jane Standley 01252 899900 Email: [email protected]

www.dfes.gov.uk...

it is in the UK though...... It is possible she has left the BBC and gone on to work for this organisation. Anyone in the UK feel like making a quick phone call??

[edit on 26/2/07 by mustbebc]

[edit on 26/2/07 by mustbebc]

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join