It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC News Reports Building 7 collapse 23 Minutes before it collapses.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
video.google.ca...

In the middle of this video, the BBC reporter is discussing the collapse of building 7, meanwhile, building 7 can be seen clearly in the background still standing!!!

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
VIDEO DOWN AGAIN!!!...I seen it. Very good. Download original from Video Archive at

ia311517.us.archive.org...

ia331340.us.archive.org...

ia301330.us.archive.org...

ia331327.us.archive.org...

ia311517.us.archive.org...

BEFORE THEY TAKE THIS LINK DOWN ..... By the way, this is a 1g file broken up into 5 parts. Pretty large.

[edit on 26-2-2007 by tator3]

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Dunno, I keep getting this:

Did the footage have a clock or any kind of time-stamp on it?

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
i was just gonna post this, just finished watching the video.

Pretty damning stuff. The newswoman is literally talking about WTC7 collapsing while you can actually see the building behind her standing strong... WTF??
Why did the BBC news open with the collapse of the building 20+mins BEFORE the actual collapse? Did someone send out a press release a bit too early? Funny that they took her off the air just a few mins before the building was gonna collapse (for real this time).

I wonder how this will be debunked.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
The woman is reporting building 7 also has collapsed while the building is in the live background still...minutes before the building really comes down, the live feed mysteriously goes out and back to bbc world news desk where the newscaster says "we seem to have lost her".

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by tator3
the live feed mysteriously goes out and back to bbc world news desk where the newscaster says "we seem to have lost her".

we seem to have lost the google video link ??
I'm not going download a 1g file...
maybe someome will post another link..

[edit on 26-2-2007 by XPhiles]

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Skip to 4min, and 15min respectfully

Google Video Link

[edit on 26-2-2007 by Chicagofreedomfighter]

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Get the story out...digg it!!!

Here's stills of video and great information about video...Thankyou Alex Jones

prisonplanet.com...

[edit on 26-2-2007 by tator3]

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I can view it now, but I cannot download it.
This is a curious anomaly, one of hundreds, but I dont think it is damning evidence.
It would be too easy to fake something like this IMO.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11Bravo
I can view it now, but I cannot download it.
This is a curious anomaly, one of hundreds, but I dont think it is damning evidence.
It would be too easy to fake something like this IMO.

Fake what?

the fact that the female reporter is verbally confirming the collapse while its stands burning behind her obviously standing INTACT??

I’m sorry I’m confused as to which part of this is "easily faked"

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
This coverage comes directly from BBC Video Archives. Original can be downloaded directly from the archives.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
did anyone actually record bbc news that day, and actually record all this. people need to make sure it is what it looks like.

did anyone actually record bbc 24 news that day.

we need to find someone that actually recorded this.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
what are you talking about??? this video proves NOTHING. the guy writes some text and says "this is what time they were saying it" there's no way to prove what he's saying is true. Yet again a great example of truthers doing anything to make their point.

don't belive this video...it can't be verified or confirmed AT ALL.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
If i remember correctly the bbc quickly corrected their story regarding the time of the collapse of wtc 7. I think they offered the excuse that it was another building that had collapsed just before 5 oclock.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by tator3
This coverage comes directly from BBC Video Archives. Original can be downloaded directly from the archives.

From my understanding "somebody" has done there best to get this video no pun intended "pulled" from every respected video site on the web.

So far its confirmed that its original source was the BBC Archives, which it is no longer avail at, it has been up and off of goolge for the last 4 hours its currently down

nothing on youtube as of yet, nor live leak.

I know people downloaded it and are trying to get it up on other non censored outlets.

If anyone comes across an active link post it ASAP!

I mean seriously in connection with the other evidence this could prove to be a monumental piece of footage, that documents the BBC was reading from a pre written script on the events that day!!!

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mister Jones

Why did the BBC news open with the collapse of the building 20+mins BEFORE the actual collapse? Did someone send out a press release a bit too early? Funny that they took her off the air just a few mins before the building was gonna collapse (for real this time).

I wonder how this will be debunked.

This way:

I think anyone would find it impossible to believe the BBC was in on the"caper".

Also you ask:

Did someone send out a press release a bit too early?

Who would that someone be? The 9-11 False Flag Public Relations officials?

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Having not seen the footage due to being at work
how do you know they wont just showing footage of the tower when it was 'standing' because they hadnt received the footage from it 'falling'

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Chicagofreedomfighter- you need ti have another source other than bbc archives. i know some actually recorded the news that day, like alex jones records usa news 24 hours a day.

you need an independent source otherwise they can call it rubbish.

i am surprised prisonplanet does not put a warning in there page stating they need to get more sources of people that may of recorded that show.

this vid alone will not be enough for anything other than people not accepting it as evidence.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
What is that damn 23 doing there?

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Having not seen the footage due to being at work
how do you know they wont just showing footage of the tower when it was 'standing' because they hadnt received the footage from it 'falling'

Ha ha! Way to go mate -- I think you hit the nail on the head. As much as I don't believe the official truth, I think suggesting that the BBC had prior knowledge is far fetched to say the least.

I also have not seen the footage.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join