It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A "Human not from Earth?"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   
This is a strange article, and when I read it, I thought the readers of ATS might also like to read it.

It talks of a man who was confronted by two naked women, in his bedroom, who were entirely human, but... just enough off that something disturbed him. He bit one, after she tried forcing herself on him, and then they "both vanished."

From the blond, he actually had two strands of hair left behind, to which he later had DNA tested. The tests found some very strange anomolies.

External Link

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Sounds very interesting and very legit. I had never heard of this before.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   
A few things strike me as odd about this story.

Firstly if already copulating as it was stated later in the story and being how he found the hair in his foreskin, why try initiating sexual relations again at his home?

Secondly If you have two hot looking woman naked in your bed do you ask questions and resist?

To bad he did not cough up the nipple so that can be used as DNA proof further from the hair.

AlBeMeT

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Already being discussed in this thread.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 03:15 AM
link   
If this happened in the 18th century (which I think it did), it would be called "succubus (female demon) tried to rape me!!!" although during that time they may not have been good looking female alien-human hybrids but were humanoid alien looking females....

Now that they can't get his sperm the normal way, they are gonna get it the hard way......
..... he should have just given in.... heheheee.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Well actually, humans are aliens...we are not from the earth.

Seriously. We have particles, or whatever from distant supernovas.

So, in affect, the earth has been inhabited by aliens since man has been here. lol

Peace

dAlen

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 03:59 AM
link   
OOOOOKAY here is some xfiles case i like that

..i like but i trust no line of this story.

ps:yeah i heard about the theory on the fact we could be "aliens" (high possibilities of this being true actually) particles/microbs travel easily in space from what i learned.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Actually I have heard this here on ATS before.

Not in the thread posted above, either. From maybe 6-7 months ago, unless it was just a similar story.

I wouldn't mind having two alien babes.

new topics

top topics

join