It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it real?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I was thinking about learning to make psi balls and telekinesis and stuff like that, but im not sure if i should. Have you people really had experiences with this stuff? I have tried before, but only like a one-try-deal, and i failed, so i gave up. It it a hard concept to comprehend, that i can make things move with my mind, so i am a skeptic, but i also have an ambition to do things like this. It sounds exciting and, well, cool. Making a ball of energy, maybe even visible (ive read it happens
), is just cool. I know that it wont be anything like DBZ, so dont think i have the wrong idea. lol. Responses anyone?

This does really happen right?

[edit on 26-2-2007 by sdy4444]

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Try the candle experiment Link to my thread

I think a small flame must be somehow easier to manipulate. whatever it is i did it and ive never tried anything like it before.

Just for the record.. don't be skeptical about it. You have to really genuinely believe you can do it or it wont work. Im going to tr and do it on camera and post it on here. Wont be till next week though as im away all this week.

[edit on 26-2-2007 by fiftyfifty]

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Thanx, im at school right now, but i will try when i get home. It is amazing how populated these forums are, as ur response was extrememly fast, and this post has been viewed more than once a minute since i posted it. lol

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Well i work from home lol and being as im going to france tomorrow i caught up on friday so havent done much today. There's always somebody home on ATS

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I've quite experienced with Psionics, and it is indeed quite real.

You only gave it one chance? Of course you're gonna fail if you do that! It takes a while for your mind to get used to the fact that you're doing something most would consider impossible. Give your all for a few weeks of practice, and then you'll have results.

As for me, it took me a few days until my mind finally got used to that fact. After that, well, I practiced and I'm where I am today, rolling pencils across my hand and bending dollar bills without touching them.

Have fun!

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 05:06 AM
link   
love the cartoon, energyballs and such..

I tried to make a psyball once myself, and all I've gotten was a spark out of my hand. there was a spark of light which I heard, saw and felt like 10cm above my hand.

energy exists.. offcourse

to control it and to change it, which you do all the time, just get aware of it. It is not something new you can accomplish, you've been doing it all the time. Just get aware of it! Observe yourself, every action you take, even if it is only moving your hand, you never do nothing..

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   
my first night of trying was the night before i posted the thread starter. i just jumped into trying to make a small psiball. i failed, but since then every night for about 20 minutes i just have been trying to imagine a flow of energy. It is kinda hard . . . kinda hard to think of how energy would flow, where it would flow . . . where it would originate in your body . . . but i tried again last night to concentrate energy into a psiball into my hand, and again, i failed. I tried to make my mind know that something was there, but i dont know, i cant get anything to flow right . . . i need help. what should i do? Could i be doing something wrong?

new topics

top topics

join