It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson and Islam

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Associated Article

The latest news report on Michael Jackson is that, according to his brother Jermaine, Michael will be converting to Islam. Jermaine has been pumping Michael with information and books on Islam, and reportedly Michael likes the ‘freedoms’ in Islamic lands that he can’t have here in the West.

One rather frightening quote from the article was this one by Jermaine -

Jermaine Jackson – ‘He could do so much just like I’m trying to do. Michael and I and the word of God, we could do so much’

Sounds like Jermaine wants to be Michael’s next handler. Also sounds like a Jermaine has some ambitions …. Does Islam have tele-evangelists??

One other interesting quote attributed to MJ … (who has more in common with Mel Gibson then anyone could have imagined)

Michael Jackson on the Jews – ‘They are like leeches … I’m so tired of it.’

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I find this to be a very interesting development. Michael's full quote is the following:

"they're like leeches…I'm so tired of it…They start out the most popular person in the world, make a lot of money, big house, cars and everything. End up penniless. It is a conspiracy. The Jews do it on purpose."

source: ynetnews.com

We all know the accusations Mr. Jackson has faced, and far be it from me be try to alleviate him of all responsibility and put it on a common scapegoat. However, what if there is a whole lot more to his story than we are aware of? He was the biggest star in the world for a good amount of time and also suffered the biggest downfall ever. I'm not trying to start a conspiracy thread (wrong forum anyway) but it's always enlightening to speculate on whats going on behind the scenes.

join