It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

New Must-See Video Analysis of TV Network Newscasters

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 04:00 AM
link   
This new video analysis compares the dialog between different NY stations, and it appears that the newscasters were reading from scripts. Note that this is a developing story on live tv.


Video Link




posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
No responses to this?

Okay I will respond.

Having watched the compilation here the way it was presented, I say that I don't believe this.

For the narrator to tell the viewers what kind of video manipulation is more possible, is evidence of trying to lead the viewer to a conclusion. (that the plane was inserted into the video)

It would be quite easy for someone experienced with editing video, to seperate the "no plane" video into frames, and erase the plane from the blue background. And then recompile the video. Heck, I do that with animated .GIF's from time to time.

As far as a plane flying "through" the building, I did not see it that way. It punched through the other side, bringing large amounts of debris(pieces of the building and contents of the building) with it.



[edit on 2/26/2007 by Mechanic 32]



posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
No responses to this?

Okay I will respond.

Having watched the compilation here the way it was presented, I say that I don't believe this.

For the narrator to tell the viewers what kind of video manipulation is more possible, is evidence of trying to lead the viewer to a conclusion. (that the plane was inserted into the video)

It would be quite easy for someone experienced with editing video, to seperate the "no plane" video into frames, and erase the plane from the blue background. And then recompile the video. Heck, I do that with animated .GIF's from time to time.

As far as a plane flying "through" the building, I did not see it that way. It punched through the other side, bringing large amounts of debris(pieces of the building and contents of the building) with it.



[edit on 2/26/2007 by Mechanic 32]



Thanks for responding! It's true that video manipulation is easy to do. An article in Technology Review magazine titled "Lying with Pixels" explains that the military and TV networks have the ability to add images to live video, and that it could be used to alter world politics. They even say, specifically, that what we see on the evening news might be fake. It's a very interesting article: www.technologyreview.com...



posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 02:17 AM
link   
have you seen this thread yet??

www.abovetopsecret.com...

about bbc reporting that wtc7 had already collapsed, before it even collapsed..

some are speculating that either a blue screen was used, or the video of the newscaster was superimposed onto the background of the NY skyline including the still standing wtc7

[edit on 2/27/2007 by Mechanic 32]



posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
have you seen this thread yet??

www.abovetopsecret.com...

about bbc reporting that wtc7 had already collapsed, before it even collapsed..

some are speculating that either a blue screen was used, or the video of the newscaster was superimposed onto the background of the NY skyline including the still standing wtc7

[edit on 2/27/2007 by Mechanic 32]



yeah, I just posted a couple video links in the thread.



posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by CB_Brooklyn


yeah, I just posted a couple video links in the thread.


The links to the videos have been removed several times. From Youtube, Google, and from the originating site, us.archive.org...

That whole thing smells fishy.

I hope that there is some official response to this...

[edit on 2/27/2007 by Mechanic 32]



posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 03:12 AM
link   



Thanks for responding! It's true that video manipulation is easy to do. An article in Technology Review magazine titled "Lying with Pixels" explains that the military and TV networks have the ability to add images to live video, and that it could be used to alter world politics. They even say, specifically, that what we see on the evening news might be fake. It's a very interesting article: www.technologyreview.com...




One interesting excerpt follows:
Combine the potential erosion of faith in video authenticity with the so-called “CNN effect” and the stage is set for deception to move the world in new ways. Livingston describes the CNN effect as the ability of mass media to go beyond merely reporting what is happening to actually influencing decision-makers as they consider military, international assistance and other national and international issues. “The CNN effect is real,” says James Currie, professor of political science at the National Defense University at Fort McNair in Washington. “Every office you go into at the Pentagon has CNN on.” And that means, he says, that a government, terrorist or advocacy group could set geopolitical events in motion on the strength of a few hours’ worth of credibility achieved by distributing a snippet of well-doctored video.



posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
It's really stupid that you beleive this stuff...

8minutes 50 seconds to go on the video you can see the plane fly into the building..so what exactly is the point of this?

terrorist script? for god sake..they are saying the very thing everyone would be thinking!

"oh my goodness" - yeah I can't imagne ANYONE saying something like that when something shocks them like that...

I beleive that 9/11 is a conspiracy but the whole "fake plane" thing is going too far..I hate this

[edit on 27-2-2007 by twisted_fate]



posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Why?

Why have scripts?
Its not like they need to REHEARSE complete shock and fear.

Jesus... its starting to get out of hand now.

the US government would not of given SCRIPTS to the media news casters to have them READ the events that were about to unfold.

It wouldnt look real, and it wouldnt sound convincing.

The US government would of PREFERED them report as normal, because when your in SHOCK, and complete disarray during such a world changing event, you wouldnt be able to sit there, and calmly read a script..

you'd be gasping for air, looking at the footage and genuinly lost for explanation, simply telling the viewers exactly what your are seeing.



posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Wow, did anyone else hear that reporter say "we just watched (on TV) a plane, hit ANOTHER PLANE" and then the other reporter immediately jumps in to correct her and says "Tower Two!"

It DOES sound like they are reading from a tele-prompter. How could she possibly have thought that the plane had just hit another plane? This is kind of creepy.

[edit on 27-2-2007 by freakyty]



posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Didnt anyone record the live tv from that day..Was TIVO around 9/11/2001. Live coverage recorded on that day could help this claim, yet I guess that could be doctored as well. I DUNNO. What about people with vid cams that day, didnt they record the planes going into the buildings? Man, if this could be proven that no planes hit the towers, then explosions would be the proof positive answer.




top topics



 
0

log in

join