It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An album you can listen over and over again.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Jimi Hendrix: Band of gypsys
Ac/Dc: High voltage
The Doors: Greatest hits
Motley Crue: Greatest hits
The Allmann brothers: 20th century masters compilation( i have this on tape @ work and always jam to it. it has blue sky, aint wastin time no more, crazy love, whippin post, ramblin man, this is my favorite, and i never got sick of it after playing it about a million times
Lynyrd Skynyrd: First and last ( i wore this tape out) has some early skynyrd on here like preachers daughter, down south jukin, was i right or wrong

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
the pillage by wu-tang clan. its been in my cd changer since i got my car and before my new car is was in my last car... always slot 5. if i need to feel gangster, i go right for it.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   
So many great albums - so many great choices:

#1 Rush - 2112

#2 Cheap Trick - Live at Budakahn

#3 U2 - War

#4 AC/DC - Back in Black

#5 Depeche Mode - Violator

Great roadtrip music that you never get sick of and can listen to over and over.

Bleys

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 02:21 AM
link   
WOW! BLEYS! So that's where all the good music is at huh? YOu had it the whole time..
It's been a while since i've listened to those, now that you've re-enlightened me, i'm going to go buy these albums again..

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 12:36 AM
link   

#1 Rush - 2112

ahhh yes, RUSH! First concert i ever went to was Rush on the Roll The Bones tour. As a drummer, neil peret is one of my idols! I think ill break out "moving pictures" and my jean jacket this weekend.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I'm gunna go out on a limb here.

My absolute No 1 album of all time has to be Slippery when wet.

My old man gave it to me with my first walkman, it was a sony with bass boost I was the envy of the whole street
, that was a little over 20 years ago.

Bon Jovi are still going strong and have a new album out sometime this week!

Although I agree with so many of the albums posted by everyone before me Slippery when wet was my musical eye opener, it never moves far from the cd player, I have it on my Ipod and I know every word of it.

Edit: Dodgy spelling

[edit on 9/6/07 by ChiKeyMonKey]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join