It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vent Your Frustrations!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 03:30 AM
link   
In a positive way of course..
Lol.

What pissed you off today? What made you want to slam your fists in a 20 lb bag of dorritos and just consume the world away? What made you want to kick a cute defensless little puppy? WHAT MADE YOU WANT TO THROW A ROCK AT A PASSING CAR? I guess the main drift would be vent.. WHAT MADE YOU SNAP AT YOUR MOTHER? I suppose this would be where you type it in.. WHAT MADE YOU SLAP YOU WRIST TO STOP THE HATE? I guess i'm trying to get at, what made you angry today??

What made me angry today?

I didn't have money to buy a Dr.Pepper.. And I only have one smoke left.. This makes me wanna punch a kitten.. And to top it off, it snowed like crazy, atleast 8 inches.. That's not all, oh no.. Not even close.. I dwelled on going to work tomorrow all day.. And, I stubbed my small toe to high hell.. Also, my elbow aches like hell.. And AND AND!! .. And those are meaningless things that make us pissed off at the world.. Or atleast ourselves for letting ourselves get mad.. Actually, the main thing that made me angry today was the fact the constant realization kicked in again.. At that i'm all alone in a town I really know nothing of.. With no friends, no means of transportation, and no clue what to do to pass the time.. And once again, the DR.PEPPER BIT.. When I need a Dr.Pepper and hadn't had one in days, stay out of my way.. I'm an enemy to anyone at that point..

mod edit: removed all caps title and please don't use all caps in your posts either

ABOUT ATS: General ATS discussion etiquette (review link)
4) Most of all, do not use ALL CAPS in posts and thread titles.

[edit on 2-3-2007 by UK Wizard]

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Not a whole lot of venting going on

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   
There's already a venting thread!

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I was actually thinking more on the lines of seriousness.. Something a bit more extreme than mushrooms.. I'll give an example..

Today, I went to work... I was feeling pretty ill, so I was contemplating leaving early, and if they didn't let me, I would have just quit.. That's how ill I felt.. And the thing is, it was only a three hour shift. I toughed it out for the rest of my shift, although it was pretty rough, I managed. When I got home, I couldn't find my key.. So how was I to get into the house? The window of course. And when I did get in, I stepped on one of my ciger casings, which is a mystery as to how it got way the hell over there, considering they are usually in my dresser in my bedroom. Then I just HAD to cut myself when picking up the broken capsule. Er, it sucks, now there's little glass particals in my fingers. To top it off, I had a conversation with my mother, via telephone. I could tell already that she was having a bad day, so it had it's reaction on me, considering I was already having a bad day. All was well at first, but then we started to argue. I was supposed to go home for the weekend, but now she doesn't want me going. The thing that f*****g pissed me off was that she compared what she had been through to me. We've been through a really rough time in the last couple of years or so. I was cursing and yelling on the phone, telling her that he frustrations were puny compared to mine. In a sense, is true.. Considering i'm still living that frustration for the rest of my life.. Although, she has had a real rough time too, as well as the rest of my family. I don't know why I said the things I said, but I was pissed. Now i'm stuck here alone... Again. My father was supposed to pick me up tonight, but now I doubt it. I don't really want to go home now. Ever. That place makes me sick.. If there's something more hateful than that god forsaken place, then that place must seem like heaven. And I really doubt that I could hate something more than all the hate I have for that place. And at the same time, I love that place. So there's mixed emotions about the whole thing. Now I feel guilty for what I said, knowing that my mother is probably sobbing on her little section of the world, it tears me apart. I know i'm in for a round with my dad, but I guess I deserve it.. As well as every bad thing to come my way. :bnghd:
I should have learned my lesson by now... I guess i've got some serious thinking to do. Once again... Constant realization is a whore..

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I thought my reply to the other thread was pretty serious... I get cross about a lot of things

top topics

join