It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Added - The Crimean War Monster

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Crimean War Monster

I'm kind of new to the whole TinWiki thing, however I've had experience working on other Wikias (yeah I know it's not a wikia but...).

The article is really barebones but I think that it's sufficient for now, and I'm gonna do some more editing tomorrow.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Hey, thats excellent. The article could be beefed up a bit, but hopefully you will get some help on that front. It's the first I have heard of this thing. Even though the article is a little short, you did a great job with your formatting and stuff. I am going to award you a thousand points for your efforts. Just give me a little time to do so, I cannot do that on the computer I am using right now. Well done!

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by William One Sac
Hey, thats excellent. The article could be beefed up a bit, but hopefully you will get some help on that front. It's the first I have heard of this thing. Even though the article is a little short, you did a great job with your formatting and stuff. I am going to award you a thousand points for your efforts. Just give me a little time to do so, I cannot do that on the computer I am using right now. Well done!

Wow thanks!

Yeah I only heard of it last night (while checking the Cryptids page).
I would like to add more information on it, however the only source of info I found was the American Monsters website, that I linked to on the bottom of the page.

I'm going to do another page on the Black Bird of Chernobyl, yet I've still got only one source (American Monsters).

Anyway thanks for the reply and congratulations!

join