It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Airliner Surveillance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Someone with access to the documentation at a flight-simulator training school told me about an helicopter-mounted (ultrasonic) acoustic camera that could see through walls. In fact, he quoted the resolution of the camera as capable of "seeing a dime though 10 feet of concrete." Gosh, a comparison of two helicopter overflights could detect the removal of a single fuel-rod pellet from a nuclear power-plant containment pool. If only our government were using this surveillance technology for national security and audits of endangered wildlife species rather than tracking the whereabouts of child molesters. All kinds of aircraft including commercial airliners, medivac helicopters, "traffic" props, advertising blimps and military aircraft use their infrared cameras to find warm-blooded targets which they scan with their synthetic-aperture "imaging" radar, or acoustic cameras. If the target's radar profile matches a Megan's-Law Level-III registry offender, the time-stamped GPS coordinates are updated in the target's data file to guide the next aircraft and to create a permanent log of the target's every move.

(One person's terrorist may be another's freedom fighter, but the child molester has no friends or allies. My hat is off to the intellectual genius who hatched this plot for an international surveillance program, featuring passenger airliners, hidden behind the most compelling of all possible justifications. And it's just that: a scheme to justify a surveillance program that will keep everyone's mouth shut, including and especially the media.)

But, here's the rub: it's not just Megan's law offenders that are being tracked. With "probable cause" the U.S. Attorney General can trot over to the most sympathetic FISA Court judge and get a warrant to spy on any United States citizen. I should know, I've been on the radar since June of 1999. I have no arrest record, and yet I'm shadowed by aircraft wherever I go. (Some of my first-class mail arrives opened. The firewall on my WinAntiVirus Pro 2006 has been remotely disabled, and the "police" occasionally help themselves my nutritional supplements shipped by UPS.) If it's not airliners on scheduled passenger flights or helicopters, props or blimps, then I'm shadowed by military pilots flying military aircraft or leased passenger airliners (most frequently, red-bellied Southwest Airlines jets) while spraying harmless artificial contrails to telegraph their presence. (The artificial contrails, strobing lights and whining engines are some kind of compromise worked out either in the U.S. Congress or at the international level.) Pilots, keep in mind while you're patrolling the friendly skies to make the world safe for children, that you're also tracking thousands of other U.S. citizens with secret FISA Court surveillance warrants for a variety of probable causes. But as long as the executive judiciary doesn't go on a witch hunt, a gradual yearly increase in the number of warrants reported to the Congressional oversight committees won't raise too many eyebrows.

Fast-motion clouds, stealth, on the radar, under the radar, off the radar

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
too many references to "stealth", too many "stealth" references
on the radar, on the radar screen
under the radar, beneath the radar
fast-motion clouds
fast motion clouds
time-lapse clouds
time lapse clouds
too many "Google earth" zoom-in shots on TV commercials
fast-motion clouds in TV commercials
fast-motion clouds in nature specials
way too many fast-motion clouds on the Discovery Channel
way too many fast-motion clouds on the Weather Channel
airliner surveillance
surveillance by airliners
surveillance by passenger airliners
too many aircraft in movies, too many aircraft in films
too many airliners in movies, too many airliners in films
too many passenger airliners in movies, too many passenger airliners in films
all recent movies have an aircraft or airport scene, all recent films have an aircraft or airport scene
artificial contrails
aircraft with strobing lights
airliners whining their engines

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Oh, and anything that flies in TV commercials, like porpoises, butterflies and paper airplanes.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   
*deleted*

nevermind.

[edit on 18-3-2007 by Sciencer]

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Anyone know what the flight paths over NJ are. Some friend told me everywhere he goes, he is directly over the flight path of commercail jets. Isnt this illegal?

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Your theory sounds good maybe 30 years from now,but we do not have the technology to "look" through walls with a specialized camera,and as for our government attaching these cameras to all fixed and rotor wing aircraft is way beyond impossible and not practical,iam ex-military army rangers to be exact, iam also a division chief with kansas city fire department and i oversee all ems operations for the city and i am a paramedic my self,so being ex military i know for a hard fact there is no such technology....not even in development and even if it did exist the power needed to supply the camera would require a very large battery pack and in an aircraft you want to have the least amout of weight as possible,the medical helicopters i work around on a daily basis have a weight limit consider all the equipment they carry eg
nboard oxygen tanks,the stretcher,cardiac moniters,ventilators,medical supply bags and medications. the pilot and one flight paramedic and one flight nurse, the helicopters are equipped with the "nightsun" spot light,FLIR,and radio equipment add all that up with being fully fueld and loaded with a patient your near your maximum wight limit for effective response time and lift,the chopper weight is self is 15,000 lbs by it's self and with the extra medical and other equipment installed you add another 1,000 lbs and F.A.A regulation states a medical chopper can not exceed the safe operating load capacity weight of 17,000.

new topics

top topics

join