It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did any psychics predict the 9/11 attacks?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
if any [self serving] Psychic did come out
with a newsletter or televised announcement of such an atrocity,

the public would have been up in arms about some Deranged
publicity seeking, rabble rousing instigator, wanna-be psychic
trying to egg on....
the marginally sane members of society into attempting to do
airplane hijackings & crash into buildings.

a sane, common sense seer/psychic would have kept the message
(and warning to not work or visit the WTC or the Pentagon, ever! )
within their circle of friends & acquaintences, other artists and the ilk.

?who would have believed such a farout prediction anyway,
the buildings were collapse proof, the invincible fortress america
was beyond the reach of Arab terrorists...
we had police, intelligence, counter-terror units, national guards, swat teams, FBI agents, national defense etc etc...constantly on guard!

ask art bell if he got mail in Pahrump NV, with the information that the WTC & Pentagon & DC Monument would be simotaneously crashed by hijacked aircrafts,
and that 20-25% of catholic priests in america would be caught up in a depraved sex scandal....
a folder was said to be sent after July & before December 2000

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
For some reason the first url didn't come through. If this doesn't work, do a search on google for Xinoehpoel

www.cassiopaea.org...

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
If a psychic believed that the 9/11 attacks were going to happen, and had the specifics, they should have warned everyone that they could, regardless of how it looked.

Any so called psychic who said nothing about 9/11 ahead of time is nothing but a sheister. Either that, or a very selfish and uncaring person.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
After the fact,

I heard sylvia browne say she saw fire all around her for a week before it happened.

Sylvia Browne should be ashamed of herself. All the big name psychics are fakes, a real psychic would have too large an energy drain to do what these rip offs claim.

I know some real psychics and they are nothing like what big media portrays.

I should know.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   
But did these "real psychics" predict 9/11? What is the difference between them and the Sylvia Browns of the world?

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   
The only one who made a correct prediction was Nostradamus back in the year 1555 when he wrote his famous book of predictions,all other psychics that claim they predicted it are coming out of the wood work way after the fact,all liers ,don't believe them.Also, the people who say psychics were afraid to say anything before hand because they did not want to be ridiculed if nothing happened,Not true either.If someone really saw the disaster and came out to warn everyone,they would have become the greatest Psychic to ever live and become totally rich and famous later on the Talk show circuit,books, interviews,movie deals money,money and more money.So please don't argue that psychics were afraid to come out and warn.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   
ive got the painting somewhere ill have to fish it out and try to put it on here.

i never usually just paint i usually have a theme irst so it was kind of weird.

like i said i didnt even notice any significance until my teacher saw the simularity.

its never really happened since.

ill have to look at other paintings because i date them all to see any simularities with other important world events and see if any match up

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by mistr_b2
Psychic to ever live and become totally rich and famous later on the Talk show circuit,books, interviews,movie deals money,money and more money.So please don't argue that psychics were afraid to come out and warn.

This is your motive in life not the people I know. For one thing 9/11 was inevidable, it is part of the timeline for the convergence. The bullies that create this type of havoc never understand who they are actually working for, and I am not talking about the cave-dweling patsies.

Another thing most people that are aware and can see past the veil it is for personal spiritual advancement and to help others in there individual lives. They are not tuning themselves in with the dark energy of the world leaders and bankers.

The lightworkers ignore the dark.

[edit on 27-2-2007 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
If a psychic had come out with this prediction they would have been rediculed. What's even worse is that once he/she was proven to have been correct, he/she would be the primary suspect.

A perfect psychic might know exactly what is going to happen and exactly on what day, but psychics are people and are therefore not perfect.

Think about this: Let's say you devote 2 hours a day toward watching television. You have satellite coverage of over 300 channels. I ask you about last week's game. You say you didn't see it. WHAT?!?!? You didn't see it???? You say that you're not even a sports fan, all you watch is documentaries. I say you're lying then. If you didn't see that one particular game, then that's proof that you don't really own a tv or a satellite dish.

Life has a lot more than 300 channels. There are billions of people in billions of situations. Do you really think that to prove psychic ability that a phychic would have to be able to see into every single situation that is, or ever will be, occuring?

Sure 9/11 was huge and affected millions, but that doesn't guarantee that a psychic would see it coming. Even if s/he did, how likely is it that s/he would like to become a suspect in the event? Would you want to be blamed for what happened?

There are other reasons as well to not to have gone public with such a prediction, but maybe what I have presented here will help a few make sense of this.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
You know I am not totally closed minded,if a scientist can just show proof that humans have the ability to sometimes see the past present and future as perhaps we are all connected by invisible threads or dark matter ,like as if we are all "one with the universe"If they could prove time has no real meaning and that's why some one like Nostradamus saw future events 400 years ago.So far I have seen very little proof to change my mind that psychics have any real ability.As for the money thing,how many people remember all those psychic hotlines on TV commercials trying to make tons of money?

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Well, science has proven that all people are interconnected in many ways - but it simply doesn't account for psychic ability.

As for the psychic hotlines, I can tell you more about them than you ever would want to know. They are going so strong that they simply don't have to advertise the way they used to do.

Some of them employ (what I would consider to be) genuine psychics, and all of them (that are successful) employ very intuitive people. The average customer continues to call back time and time again so it is obvious that they are happy with the service.

The most prominent companies offer money back guarantees. They don't guarantee that the information provided by the 'psychic' will be accurate, they guarantee that the client will enjoy the experience. The clients are getting what they paid for, whether they speak to a genuine psychic or not.

Because of my personal experience, I believe that some people do have psychic abilities. I do hope that someday science is able to prove it. Until then, I guess you have to experience it to believe it.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
After the fact,

I heard sylvia browne say she saw fire all around her for a week before it happened.

hahaha i love it how on montell, she'll say that someone is covered in warmth and then like in your mind you know she means hell. And everybody laughs to stupid like. I sadly don't remember all the details.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Proof 911 was predicted:

groups.google.com...

This is the ONLY link on the net where you'll find something as specific as stated in the post(s)

this thread is about successful predictions of 911. it would be a good thing for anyone who is really interested to read all about the above link...

this explains/summarizes who Xino is:

xinoehpoel.united.net.kg...

Anyone know what happened to him??

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blueracer
Did any psychics predict 9/11? To the best of my knowledge, there weren't any predictions. Why? What does that say about psychics if none of them predicted what was going to happen?

We are all psychic, just some people are in denial concerning who they really are.

What happens when you open a can of Whoop Ass?

It usually means WAR!!!! right?

What do you need to do to open that can of whoop ass?

Take off the lid, right?

Add (+ a Raid, and you have an attack, a robbery, a gang who is performing the raid.

But, what if this raid is seen across(t) Earth? one of the most ancient names for Earth is UR (from ancient Babylon, the first civilization).

Opened a can of whoop ass that always results in war when the lid is removed, add (+) raid with things stolen and killing performed by a group which is seen across(t) Ur.

add em up and: War lid plus raid seen across Earth.
War lid plus raid seen across Earth
War lid + raid seen across Earth
War lid + raid seen across Ur
War lid + raid seen t Ur
Warlid + rade seen t Ur
Warlid + rade cen t Ur
Wor ld +rade cen t ur
World +rade cent ur
World +rade centur
World trade centur
World trade center.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Nostradamus predicted 9/11 ?
Hardly.

That is an internet hoax.

Hoax

Enjoy,
Lex

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Well then if that was a hoax(although I did read about the prediction in a copy of a book published in the 90's)
That simply proves that absolutely no one predicted 9-11 and psychic power is bunk.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Go to the library, check out Nostradamus' book, The Centuries.
The supposed quatrain about 9/11 appears nowhere in it.

Research is the name of the game.

Deny Ignorance,
Lex

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
The CIA's Star Gate remote viewing program appears to have described in 1983 the attacks on Washington and New York accurately enough to make a prima facie case for precognition of 9/11. Examine the released CIA and DIA files at www.starstreamresearch.com...
Look in particular at the drawing made in 1987 during a task where the remote viewers were asked to describe the headlines of the Washington Post in the future. They came up with the number 911: www.starstreamresearch.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerrichin
i dont proclaim im pschic but i was doing an art course at college at the tim and for no reason i drew some skyscrapers covered in flames.
i didnt even think they were the twin towers or anything i just did the painting.

it wasnt till a week after the attack that my art teacher noticed it was a complete match of one of the pictures of the attacks.

i think that subconously i predicted it.

yip simular thing here, i was in college at the time doing an art project and the day before i had put a picture of the twin towers and the quote by nostradamis refering to it in art book the digital number of nostradamis quote numerogicaly added up to the same as 9/11 freaked me out a bit to be honest,

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Maybe the real psychics who needed relevance to that situation were the ones who worked there and didn't get up that morning.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join