It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did any psychics predict the 9/11 attacks?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Did any psychics predict 9/11? To the best of my knowledge, there weren't any predictions. Why? What does that say about psychics if none of them predicted what was going to happen?

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
yes some did. but not that the the planes was going to hit the towers. just that something very very bad was going to happend. some psychics woman told me that something bad was going to happend. and that was right befor the tsunami. she said that it had somthing to do with water, and alot off people was going to die.

they have also foreseen more to happend in the future.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
After the fact,

I heard sylvia browne say she saw fire all around her for a week before it happened.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
i dont proclaim im pschic but i was doing an art course at college at the tim and for no reason i drew some skyscrapers covered in flames.
i didnt even think they were the twin towers or anything i just did the painting.

it wasnt till a week after the attack that my art teacher noticed it was a complete match of one of the pictures of the attacks.

i think that subconously i predicted it.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
hey that's awesome kerri, u should look into that more and see what else you can do

sylvia brown? plz dont mention her haha

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I was looking for predictions that were doccumented that the attacks were going to happen BEFORE 9/11.

To predict something horrific like that was going to happen but to not warn anyone should be a crime.

Or, perhaps, psychic powers are overblown.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
if a psychic said something like that.
they would be looked at as morons.
and what if they say something like that, and they predict wrong?

that would be seen as a crime.

[edit on 26-2-2007 by eternalsoul]

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by eternalsoul
yes some did. but not that the the planes was going to hit the towers. just that something very very bad was going to happend. some psychics woman told me that something bad was going to happend. and that was right befor the tsunami. she said that it had somthing to do with water, and alot off people was going to die.

they have also foreseen more to happend in the future.

Do you have any more information on the woman you spoke to re: the tsunami?

Originaly posted by kerrichin
i dont proclaim im pschic but i was doing an art course at college at the tim and for no reason i drew some skyscrapers covered in flames.i didnt even think they were the twin towers or anything i just did the painting.it wasnt till a week after the attack that my art teacher noticed it was a complete match of one of the pictures of the attacks.i think that subconously i predicted it.

Wow, I bet that was unsettling to say the least! Do you still have the painting? Do you always/often just paint whatever comes to mind out of the blue or do you tend to have an idea/theme before you start?

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Some Las Vegas psychic DID predict the 911 attacks.
Lynne Palmer wrote the following line n her book "Astrological Almanac for 2001":

"Avoid terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001"

On another page in the same book, she states: "These are the days when terrorist attacks are most likely to occur. Sept 11-13, 2001".
(source)

Another astrologer Robert Zoller wrote in 2000 in his newsletter Nuntuis the following about the year 2001: "From September we are entering a period of increased danger to us in the West... I have also said that this threat is linked not so much to a new boldness in terrorist planning but more to US incompetence (!)... After September 2001 when the first big crisis will have hit the US we will never be the same again"

Accurate prediction? definetely
Lucky shots? probably

Considering the fact that thousands and thousands are making predictions all the time, some of them are bound to be right some time.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
i did not know the woman, i just talked to her not long befor the tsunami happend.
and all i know is that she was right about the tsunami.
the other things she said, i dont know if that is true.
but i belive her.
after all she was right about the tsunami.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by eternalsoul
i did not know the woman, i just talked to her not long befor the tsunami happend.
and all i know is that she was right about the tsunami.
the other things she said, i dont know if that is true.
but i belive her.
after all she was right about the tsunami.

Thank-you for that information, eternalsoul

I would understand if your answer is in the negative here, but would you be prepared to post her other predictions?

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
i dont remember it all.. but some off the future predictions were nature catastrophes. not small ones but big! that is all i can remember. it was more but i have forgotten it.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Lynne Palmer also predicted :

Lynne Palmer is also known to have predicted the astrological conditions associated with the Columbia Space Shuttle disaster of February 1, 2003. Her Astrological Almanac for 2003 specifically listed February 1st as a date to "AVOID: TRAVEL BY AIR" and is underlined, which is a mark of increased danger.

Ok, AVOID TRAVEL BY AIR is a prediction of the Colombia disaster ?

Puh-lease.

Lex

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Didn't Alex Jones for all intents and purposes predict it?

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I remember seeing something about Alex talking about something happening but I don't think he said anything about September 11th.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
david icke and alex jones both predicted attacks in 2001, b4 sept. 11th. David Icke (although i am not sure of the exact words, but you can look it up) said 'expect monsters created in the media to stimulate a war with the middle east', and a few other words to that effect. He said this on the day G.W.B took office. In June of 2001, Alex jones (and you can look this up on youtube) said that the govt. is planning a terrorist attack and they will blame it on UBL, and to write in to your local polititians to tell them that if an attack comes, we know its you and not UBL. And both of them ultimately were correct.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
There was a documentary on channel 5 (UK) some time ago. I think the programme was called - The man who paints the future. He verified his painting’s (predications) date by entering into a bank where a member of staff would take a picture of the man with his painting. The man would stand next to the banks clock/calendar to verify his prediction was painted before the initial event happing.
One of his paintings were of two towers on fire, I carnet remember weather he painted a plane though.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Originally posted by hikix

(although i am not sure of the exact words, but you can look it up)

You brought it up. You look it up, and show us, please.

Lex

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
you're going to have to give me some time to find it. I've been looking with no luck as of right now. But if you really really wanna know right this moment you can watch secrets of the matrix on google video.. i believe its said in the second part. But thats only if you have 9 hours to kill!

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
On alt.prophecies.nostradamus a 9/11 event was predicted. Kind of long and convoluted, but detailed proof that it was posted on deja.

www.cassiopaea.org...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join