It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheney's gone missing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Apparently Cheney was supposed to be at a meeting in Pakistan and didn't make it and no one knows where he is. This was seen on the crawl on a news program. I'll find a source in just a moment. I'm guessing this is the beginning of the Iran war.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 02:30 AM
link   
O.o Can't wait for the links to references. I'll help you look for something on it. Sounds very interesting.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I'm deeply sorry if this turns out to be a bum lead but I saw this on the CNN scrawl and noticed others talking about this in the chat room I was in. Still looking for a link...

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 02:36 AM
link   
LAWL.

If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I found a report from CNN 20 minutes ago or so saying he's on the ground in Pakistan. I'm deeply sorry to trouble you all but interesting thing to see on the crawl and in these days of world that's touchy I wanted to post this here to see if anyone else caught that or has anything to say.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 03:26 AM
link   
You may have just mis heard the news broadcast. This was in the yahoo news today:

Cheney makes surprise visit to Pakistan

The article states that he made the visit to Pakistan, with out some officials knowing.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
i was hoping some of his buckshot looped around in one of his hunting partners cowboy hats rims and went back and hit him in the face, too much to ask for it seems

new topics

top topics

join