It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFC 68: The Uprising

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
True dat! I think that there are others out there that can beat him if they get him to the ground. But head 2 head, I don't think there is anyone out there who can go head to head.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Oh come on kleverone, Liddell doesnt have # on Rampage. Rampage will grab the former junky, give him one of his infamous slams (again) and bash Liddell. Chuck is a good fighter but I dont like him much, hes too over rated, theres many better fighters than him. Plus I dont like his striking, they loop really weird, I dont see why anyone doesnt just straight shot past his hooks. I think a good Karate striker would beat Chuck (Ryoto Machida maybe? too bad hes only a Middleweight) As for Wanderlei...I dont know, he got knocked out by Henderson, then again he almost got knocked out by Henderson the first time. I think Wanderlei would kill Chuck though

[edit on 6-3-2007 by RomanianDacianHun]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I also heard Chuck wants to fight Fedor Emelianenko, I dont know whats running through his head. Even if he rocks Fedor, hell get taken down and submitted, and Fedors been hit by much stronger guys like Fujita.

<< 1   >>

join