It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Need To Believe Some Of The Things You Read!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Hi everyone,
I sure wish I'd written the following article, it's what I and many others have been trying to share with folks here in America. Even in this forum, I've shared things about the NWO and the coming 'police state', only to have some people in here laugh about it, saying 'oh that can't happen, not here in America! Nobody is gonna take my guns from me, let em try!'.. Yes well... I don't know how to convince people that they need to open their eyes and look around them, SEE what the gov't is doing right under our noses. Here's an article that says exactly what I've been saying, I agree with it wholeheartedly. I hope that everyone in ATS and BTS will read this article, wish it was mandatory reading for all, just because of the very nature of it, it's something we all who live in America need to know and think about for ourselves!

PLEASE READ the article at the link provided below!! Send it to all your friends and family! Here are a few quotes from the article:

"Folks, I could go on for hours. The things I have just shared with you are FACTS, not conspiracy theories. You can't just blindly brush it all away. You can't just say "You can't believe everything you read." I beg you as your fellow American CITIZEN to at least investigate the FACTS and be honest in your heart. I am disgusted at the excuses I hear from people all the time. I recently told a man about Congressman Ron Paul and the HUNDREDS of articles which Dr. Paul has written exposing the coming police state and violations of our constitutional rights. The man simply invalidated Ron Paul by saying that all politicians are liars. Do you see what I mean? People who have never spent even ten minutes investigating the truth will just arrogantly and foolishly explain it all away with some ridiculous copout statement."

"You need to believe some of the things you read my friend, because we are in a pot of water that is headed for the boiling point. By the time the blinded, complacent, careless, irresponsible, immoral, and arrogant American people realize what is really happening...they will be slaves to the New World Order."

www.jesus-is-savior.com...

NOMW

[edit on 2/25/2007 by NotOnMyWatch]

join