It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's the best candidate running for presidency?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by GlobalMind
how would being at war make George Bush richer?

Ahh great a question. Your answer. The Carlyle group is a defense contractor. Bush family owns a lot of stake in it.
www.redherring.com.../Archive/vc/2002/0111/947.xml&hed=Carlyle's%20way

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 03:17 PM
link   

alright, who do you think should lead this country and why?

Honestly I don't know. But a good start would be this. An amendment to the constitution that any corporation, special interest group, or anyone giving more the 100 dollars to a candidate or donating money to a candidate in someone else�s name is punishable by death and considered treason.
We would find some good politicians that way. Right now any man looking to do good would be corrupted by the amount of money involved we need to take it away.

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiRtYDeViL

Originally posted by Affirmative Reaction

Look you freakin moron...that is the MOST incredulous site on the net, and for you to post it as a source only PROVES what an idiot you are...even good conspiracy theorists don't quote them.....

Post a REAL site with REAL info instead of this trash...shiite...talk about LIES!!! HA!

I know it's hard for you to accept our government has been run by crooks for the last 40 years. But the sooner you come to grips with 9/11 being an inside job along with Oklahoma City the sooner we can move on and fix this country. The sooner you can except George W. Bush is from old money and doesn't care about you or anything else but making the Carlton group rich the faster we can end the wars built on lies and propaganda. I know it's hard to put Fox news network aside and realize it's no different then the nazi propaganda of the 1930�s we can fix our country for the people of the people. Our politicians can be made to serve the people and not big business and special interest and there friends. The first step is admitting the truth you are the victim of a major psyc operation.

Yes, you are correct...the first step is for YOU TO REALIZE YOU HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHED!!!

Look, you sit there and post crap without any proof and expect us to just eat it...sorry, it's YOU who are deluded. You offer nothing but the most rediculous sites like whatreallyhappened.com as YOUR SOLE SOURCE OF INFORMATION and then try to turn the tables to say it is everyone ELSE who is wrong, not YOU!!!

Get a grip...you are sinking into oblivion fast....

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 04:32 PM
link   

alright, who do you think should lead this country and why?

Honestly I don't know. But a good start would be this. An amendment to the constitution that any corporation, special interest group, or anyone giving more the 100 dollars to a candidate or donating money to a candidate in someone else�s name is punishable by death and considered treason.
We would find some good politicians that way. Right now any man looking to do good would be corrupted by the amount of money involved we need to take it away.

Holy shiite...and you say what we have NOW is corrupt...are you related to Saddam Insane? Pol Pot? Idi Amin?

You are utterly rediculous....

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Holy shiite...and you say what we have NOW is corrupt...are you related to Saddam Insane? Pol Pot? Idi Amin?

I would expect a Rove plan like yourself to do anything to keep corporations owning our government. Never let a good idea get out cause if it caught on the people would support it. Get the money out of politics preach it!!

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Yeah I think DiRtYDeViL Husaine
is full of crap.

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Yeah I think DiRtYDeViL Husaine
is full of crap.

I hope your right. I don't want to believe corporations own our government but the facts look that way.

[Edited on 22-12-2003 by DiRtYDeViL]

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 06:26 PM
link   

I would expect a Rove plan like yourself to do anything to keep corporations owning our government. Never let a good idea get out cause if it caught on the people would support it. Get the money out of politics preach it!!

Again with the "rove plant" crap...yep, that's going to cause everybody to disregard whatever I post and believe you....

What you preach is anarchy and murder...murder for money's sake...why not just rid the would of money by executing everyone who has more that $200 in the bank? the poor people would love it!! Why stop there!! Make it $100!!!

Cheeze, get a clue...what a whacky idea....

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Again with the "rove plant" crap...yep, that's going to cause everybody to disregard whatever I post and believe you....

What you preach is anarchy and murder...murder for money's sake...why not just rid the would of money by executing everyone who has more that $200 in the bank? the poor people would love it!! Why stop there!! Make it $100!!!

Cheeze, get a clue...what a whacky idea....

There you go again twisting words if making it illegal for corporations and special interest groups to give money to our politicians is a bad thing what's a good thing letting them buy our representatives? Yes put anyone one to death who gives more the 100 dollars to our politicians that will stop the political favors.
I love this comment

What you preach is anarchy and murder
By voting for Bush you support it.

Your never going to be rich Affirmative Reaction so why keep voting for policies to make them richer?

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Your never going to be rich Affirmative Reaction so why keep voting for policies to make them richer?

HAAAAAA!!!!! Another good one...when did you get ahold of my tax return???

Man, where do you get this crap from??? You are SOOOO funny!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 06:56 PM
link   

HAAAAAA!!!!! Another good one...when did you get ahold of my tax return???

Man, where do you get this crap from??? You are SOOOO funny!!!!!!!!!

I figured you would bite on that. I didn�t figure you where worth over 30 million dollars but If you are then my apologies and you are smart to support Bush. BTW just so you know that�s a Michael Moore line.

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 08:09 PM
link   
you dont have to be worth over 30 mil for bush to help us. he alreadly helped by ending the Iraqi threat.

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 08:11 PM
link   

you dont have to be worth over 30 mil for bush to help us. he alreadly helped by ending the Iraqi threat.

Sorry Global there was no threat.

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 08:20 PM
link   
what do you mean there was no threat!!!???? Saddam was like a cannon ready to blow! Saddam has always been one fry short of a happy meal and apparently so are you for not reailizing the threat he posed before the war. Besides when he didn't let our people in to search for bombs he clearly violated a treaty then. so that means he had no intention of negotiating peace. and theres only one thing dictators love to do when their armed and take thousands or millions of innocent peoples life! SO THAT WAS THE IRAQI THREAT!!!!!!!

[Edited on 22-12-2003 by GlobalMind]

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 08:27 PM
link   

what do you mean there was no threat!!!???? Saddam was like a cannon ready to blow! Saddam has always been one fry short of a happy meal and apparently so are you for not reailizing the threat he posed before the war. Besides when he didn't let our people in to search for bombs he clearly violated a treaty then. so that means he had no intention of negotiating peace. and theres only one thing dictators love to do when their armed and take thousands or millions of innocent peoples life! SO THAT WAS THE IRAQI THREAT!!!!!!!

He did let our people search for WMD. They didn't find any and still haven't but they might be planted soon who knows. If the people didn't like Saddam they should have took him out of power. It's not our governments problem if some countries leader kills its people Saddam isn't the only one doing it it's not our problem. SO WHERE WAS THE IRAQI THREAT!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 08:39 PM
link   
The quality of you guys post suck...I can't stand it, it's horrible. I had to check and make sure I was on ats and not some teeny bopper site...grow up. We don't consider hahahahaha a valid post--not even in the mudpit. DD, cousin, you're spitting in the wind let it go and let's get back on topic.

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 09:12 PM
link   

So were's your PROOF Global?
And anyways, I thought this was supposed to be a topic on who would be the best candidate for president not quarrilling amongst eachother, about Bush's wrongdoings.

[Edited on 22-12-2003 by TheCatalyst]

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I figured you would bite on that. I didn�t figure you where worth over 30 million dollars but If you are then my apologies and you are smart to support Bush. BTW just so you know that�s a Michael Moore line.

Now you're quoting Michael Moore? I'm sorry...I'll leave you alone...I didn't know you were mentally challenged...

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 09:37 PM
link   
if you get hit in the face by a flying mudball while playing in the mudpit, don't go crying like a little liberal girly-man. Take the attitude of "Don't cry when its my turn" and look for an opening to counter attack. If you don't like it a bit rough, leave now and never look back. If you can't stand illogic, emotional knee-jerk reactions and unsubstantial allegations, don't read Colonels posts, only read mine!

Go spit on that....

[Edited on 22-12-2003 by Affirmative Reaction]

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 09:40 PM
link   
remember back when the saying
was
Viva la presidente ultra phoenix(or something to that effect)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join