Who's the best candidate running for presidency?

page: 2
0
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 12:37 PM
link   
That would be an interesting ticket....

But the debate would suck. Shrub would only agree to it, if it was pre-established questions, etc. etc. He has nothing to gain by a debate, and he knows it, but much to lose, so it's doubtful it would even happen.

Dean, and/or Clarke, would destroy the moron in a debate off the cuff, hehe...and yes, though George is no Einstein, even he knows that.




posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Gazrok,
For the republican side I would vote for Bush. But on the unlikely chance I vote democratic I would also vote Clark.



posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Seems to me that Bush is going to win. If I HAD to vote democratic, I'd vote Leiberman. I think he's an overall great candidate.(pretty moderate)



posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiRtYDeViL

Originally posted by GlobalMind
DiRtYDeViL,
I still don't think Dean is a match for Dubya.


Bush is a spoiled rich boy who never has worked a day in his life. Everything he touches turns to crap everything. From the economy to our military one scandal after another he has had. Bush doesn't give a # about you me or this country he only cares about making his family rich and his friends. You honestly think a rich drunk frat boy cares about anyone worth less then 30 million. If you do go vote for him and watch your job go to India. Frankly I think Al Sharpton could beat Bush if the truth got out about Bushs lies and treason. Neo's about to hang up the phone on Bush it's coming the people can't be lied to forever.



EXCUSE ME!!!?????


that must be some strong crack you are smoking...

Best GDP in 25 years...

Highest productivity in 25 years ... 9.4%

The military has gone to crap? Who the HELL are YOU to say that, fella? WAY off base!!!

Lets see, economy on a HUGE up swing, jobless rate on the decline, President doing everything he can to insure the terrorists have the toughest time possible, no new attacks on the mainland...that, plus the fact that GWB hasn't had a drink in years, and is slim and trim pretty much makes you a moron who can't get ANYTHING right, in MY book.....



posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 01:43 PM
link   
i think he handled this war really well



posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I'd just like to put in my one cent. I thing AffRe is totally right. Dirty, do you know what you're talking about, or are you just spouting conspirital nonsense?



posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 02:01 PM
link   
ARNEE would make a great President i reckon



posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Affirmative Reaction

Originally posted by DiRtYDeViL

Originally posted by GlobalMind
DiRtYDeViL,
I still don't think Dean is a match for Dubya.


Bush is a spoiled rich boy who never has worked a day in his life. Everything he touches turns to crap everything. From the economy to our military one scandal after another he has had. Bush doesn't give a # about you me or this country he only cares about making his family rich and his friends. You honestly think a rich drunk frat boy cares about anyone worth less then 30 million. If you do go vote for him and watch your job go to India. Frankly I think Al Sharpton could beat Bush if the truth got out about Bushs lies and treason. Neo's about to hang up the phone on Bush it's coming the people can't be lied to forever.



EXCUSE ME!!!?????


that must be some strong crack you are smoking...

Best GDP in 25 years...

Highest productivity in 25 years ... 9.4%

The military has gone to crap? Who the HELL are YOU to say that, fella? WAY off base!!!

Lets see, economy on a HUGE up swing, jobless rate on the decline, President doing everything he can to insure the terrorists have the toughest time possible, no new attacks on the mainland...that, plus the fact that GWB hasn't had a drink in years, and is slim and trim pretty much makes you a moron who can't get ANYTHING right, in MY book.....


WOW YOUR THE POSTER BOY FOR FOX NEWS A REAL SHEEP!!! YOU PROBALLY BELIEVED THE OFFICIAL JESSICA LYNCH STORY ALSO YOU FIN SAP




[Edited on 22-12-2003 by DiRtYDeViL]



posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiRtYDeViL


WOW YOUR THE POSTER BOY FOR FOX NEWS A REAL SHEEP!!! YOU PROBALLY BELIEVED THE OFFICIAL JESSICA LYNCH STORY ALSO YOU FIN SAP




[Edited on 22-12-2003 by DiRtYDeViL]

AND THERE YOU HAVE IT FOLKS!!!!

When folks like dirtydevil are proven wrong, when they have no facts to back their bulllshyte, when they back themselves into a corner with only their own smelly crap to keep them company....they resort to THAT!!!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!



I think you have shown your true colors and are no longer valid here, DD.....



posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Affirmative Reaction

AND THERE YOU HAVE IT FOLKS!!!!

When folks like dirtydevil are proven wrong, when they have no facts to back their bulllshyte, when they back themselves into a corner with only their own smelly crap to keep them company....they resort to THAT!!!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!



I think you have shown your true colors and are no longer valid here, DD.....

I'm not wrong. I am 100% right the economic reports are propaganda. Prove me wrong you can't. Your the one that believes in a jobless recovery. Your a sheepe dude plan and simple you believe everything on fox news. you don't deny that. You can't think for yourself period, you let Rush do it.

[Edited on 22-12-2003 by DiRtYDeViL]



posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiRtYDeViL

Originally posted by GlobalMind
DiRtYDeViL,
I still don't think Dean is a match for Dubya.


Bush is a spoiled rich boy who never has worked a day in his life. Everything he touches turns to crap everything. From the economy to our military one scandal after another he has had. Bush doesn't give a # about you me or this country he only cares about making his family rich and his friends. You honestly think a rich drunk frat boy cares about anyone worth less then 30 million. If you do go vote for him and watch your job go to India. Frankly I think Al Sharpton could beat Bush if the truth got out about Bushs lies and treason. Neo's about to hang up the phone on Bush it's coming the people can't be lied to forever.


Yes yes we are on the same wave lenghth here but 2 things you forgot to mention 1.Bush is a warmongering terrorist 2.He's an alchie.



posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by drunk

Yes yes we are on the same wave lenghth here but 2 things you forgot to mention 1.Bush is a warmongering terrorist 2.He's an alchie.


Ok sorry your right those are important points that I forgot.



posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiRtYDeViL

I'm not wrong. I am 100% right the economic reports are propaganda. Prove me wrong you can't. Your the one that believes in a jobless recovery. Your a sheepe dude plan and simple you believe everything on fox news. you don't deny that. You can't think for yourself period, you let Rush do it.

[Edited on 22-12-2003 by DiRtYDeViL]


HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Oh my god....I think I peed my pants on that one....WHOA!!!! HOO!!! Wait...give me a minute....

Not only are you wrong, if you really believe that clap trap, you are a real moron....

But hey, thanks for the belly laughs today!!!!



posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Affirmative Reaction

But hey, thanks for the belly laughs today!!!!


No problem if you find our governments lies funny when they are exposed check out.
www.whatreallyhappened.com...



posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiRtYDeViL

Originally posted by Affirmative Reaction

But hey, thanks for the belly laughs today!!!!


No problem if you find our governments lies funny when they are exposed check out.
www.whatreallyhappened.com...





Look you freakin moron...that is the MOST incredulous site on the net, and for you to post it as a source only PROVES what an idiot you are...even good conspiracy theorists don't quote them.....


Post a REAL site with REAL info instead of this trash...shiite...talk about LIES!!! HA!



posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I agree with Affirmative Reaction. DD you have no solid evidence that there is anything wrong with the way GB runs this country. And one more thing, you don't always have to act like a child, ok. When your out debated why don't you just accept it!



posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Affirmative Reaction

Look you freakin moron...that is the MOST incredulous site on the net, and for you to post it as a source only PROVES what an idiot you are...even good conspiracy theorists don't quote them.....


Post a REAL site with REAL info instead of this trash...shiite...talk about LIES!!! HA!

I know it's hard for you to accept our government has been run by crooks for the last 40 years. But the sooner you come to grips with 9/11 being an inside job along with Oklahoma City the sooner we can move on and fix this country. The sooner you can except George W. Bush is from old money and doesn't care about you or anything else but making the Carlton group rich the faster we can end the wars built on lies and propaganda. I know it's hard to put Fox news network aside and realize it's no different then the nazi propaganda of the 1930s we can fix our country for the people of the people. Our politicians can be made to serve the people and not big business and special interest and there friends. The first step is admitting the truth you are the victim of a major psyc operation.



posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by GlobalMind
I agree with Affirmative Reaction. DD you have no solid evidence that there is anything wrong with the way GB runs this country. And one more thing, you don't always have to act like a child, ok. When your out debated why don't you just accept it!

out debated? There is no debate with someone that only excepts american controlled media sources as evidence. Child? Cause I said hes a tool? He is a tool a Rove tool. He is a fin sap and a sheep. I try and give you all the facts but you wont listen even when you see the lies on CNN that have been exposed such as the Jessica Lynch, WMD, Yellow cake, and many more you cant except it. Hell your type wont even believe the WMD lie you have all fallen for the big lie tell it enough it becomes the truth.



posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 03:06 PM
link   
how would being at war make George Bush richer?



posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 03:08 PM
link   
alright, who do you think should lead this country and why?





top topics
 
0
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join