It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's the best candidate running for presidency?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I would like everyones inquery on who's the best person to lead the US. Personally I don't really like any of my choices, but if I had to pick I guess I would have to go with Dubya.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 08:00 PM
link   
to lead USA you should pick ME!!!

J/K

I think Bush is the best from the line up right NOW...

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Bush is the only one with an optomistic attitude right now. He's putting forth ideas, while the Dems are just bickering. With each other and with Bush. I just cant see GW losing this election as of right now.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I like Dean. He has a good record in Vermont solid on rights even gun rights. He believes in a balanced budget and achieved that in Vermont. Hilary doesn�t like him that�s a plus it�s also the reason they got Clark into the race. He has brought up some points about 9/11 that are controversial but true. He seems truthful about taxes we can�t keep running huge deficits and not expect it to bite us in the ass. He opposed the war because of the lies which I like.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Russian & GodBlessAmerica,
I completely agree with both of you. Russian you always support Dubya and GBA you're correct about the other candidates bickering.

P.S. I'll vote for you for president Russia.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I think Clark is probably a pretty good choice for the Democrats. He was the Sumpreme Allied Commander for NATO and headed the operations in the war in Kosovo and is dealing with the tribunals of the former Serbian president Milosovic. Imagine him going against an AWOL. Who do you think would win???? Clark!!

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 08:15 PM
link   
DiRtYDeViL,
I still don't think Dean is a match for Dubya.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Come on catalyst nobody is going to vote for a democrat j/k
actually hes an ok opponent

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Dean is taking the Dems to the left....the far left. He has enough to win a primary. He just doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell in a regular election. I may be proven wrong, but I doubt it.

I'll make a bet....If Dean wins, I move to Canada. Then I'll pull an Alec Baldwin and stay no matter what. bwahaha.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I'll move to canada with him if dean wins

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by GlobalMind
DiRtYDeViL,
I still don't think Dean is a match for Dubya.

Bush is a spoiled rich boy who never has worked a day in his life. Everything he touches turns to crap everything. From the economy to our military one scandal after another he has had. Bush doesn't give a # about you me or this country he only cares about making his family rich and his friends. You honestly think a rich drunk frat boy cares about anyone worth less then 30 million. If you do go vote for him and watch your job go to India. Frankly I think Al Sharpton could beat Bush if the truth got out about Bush�s lies and treason. Neo's about to hang up the phone on Bush it's coming the people can't be lied to forever.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodBlessAmerica
Dean is taking the Dems to the left....the far left. He has enough to win a primary. He just doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell in a regular election. I may be proven wrong, but I doubt it.

I'll make a bet....If Dean wins, I move to Canada. Then I'll pull an Alec Baldwin and stay no matter what. bwahaha.

Well if Bush wins you might want to move to Canada anyway if your under 26.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 08:28 PM
link   
uhhh...our economy just expanded by 8.2% last quarter, and is set to expand by 5-6% for the entirety of next year. We are in a bull economy now.

Thanks GW, for getting us out of Clinton's economy!

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodBlessAmerica
uhhh...our economy just expanded by 8.2% last quarter, and is set to expand by 5-6% for the entirety of next year. We are in a bull economy now.

Thanks GW, for getting us out of Clinton's economy!

Yea and that 8.2% how much of it was military spending. Also they had net job looses not gains. The gain was due to productivity give me a break fat Americans working harder? LMFAO that�s almost as funny as Saddam had noooocluuuur weapons. People are being laid off high paying jobs are moving to India and being replaced with mc Donald�s and Wal-mart jobs. If you want to believe the big economy lies that�s your stupidity. Especially since our dollar has lost 30% of it�s value over the last year. So let me use an old Reagan line are you better off now then you where 4 years ago really? Or do you just have more credit.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 09:06 PM
link   
How many people here hated Clinton?

oh oh pick me!

I did

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 09:40 PM
link   
He was a lot worse than George Bush. Lets go Bush! He gets a 10!!!!

Rate Bush

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 11:01 AM
link   
...because you boys are young enough, by proof of the above nonsense, that you'll qualify for the upcoming draft. Personally, I'm partial to the Air Force, but take your pick and support the fella that will send you on an overseas vacation!

Anyone but Bush would be the answer to the above question, by the way.

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 11:04 AM
link   
yeah right, bush is the best 1 running rite now.

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Pick the Coast Guard if you get drafted...

Well....this is really a hard choice... It's between scary, scarier, and scariest. Personally, I'll vote AGAINST Bush, so whomever the Dems pick....but I already know it will be in vain, for even if the Dem wins the popular vote, it won't mean squat (just like last time)...so it's really more a vote of protest, than support.

My favorite already dropped out....Bob Graham. I prefer Clarke over Dean, though Clarke is almost scarier than Bush.

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 12:14 PM
link   
It's in the bag!

Good Lord Almighty can you imagine THOSE debates! I think both Dean & Clark will end up jumping over the podium & beating the Beejeebus out of those crooks!

Dean will throw an AAU Wrestling cross face with a torqued leg lock on Bush. After Bush's raging erection dies down ( closet homosexual that he is), Howie will just go ahead and pop that ACL, old school style!

Clark will just bytch smack the Heart Attack kid until his trademark snarl strightens out!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join