It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird things at my friends house

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
A weird thing happened at my friends house. Me and another friend were staying over at a friends house when, for some reason, we started on the topic of ghosts, supernatural, and the like. I started feeling the couch shake and I started to feel as if I was being watched. Before the couch started shaking, my friends dog looked up at the top of the couch. Now that enough weirded me out. So I told my friend about this and he took pictures of me on the couch. In many of the pictures, there were orbs, sometimes half covered by the back of the couch. So I, always looking for answers, checked it out. I went behind the couch and waved my hand around. All of a sudden, I felt a tingling in my hand. When my friend took a picture of it, it turned up red. My whole hand and part of my wrist was red. Keep in mind this is all on a digital camera. I'd like to know some opinions on what happened if that is possible.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Post the pics and we can tell you a lot more than just from what you've written for us.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 12:51 AM
link   
My friend deleted the picture for some reason (I forget but I think it had something to do with his parents) but if you have any questions than u can email them to me at [email protected] or ask them on a reply. I'll try to give you as much info as possible.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 06:00 AM
link   
IT's difficult to say since your pal deleted the pics, but a red hand sounds like Infra-red to me.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   
hmm convenient or unfortunate.. why would pics like that be deleted? Smells like fish to me.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ferferfer33
My friend deleted the picture for some reason (I forget but I think it had something to do with his parents) but if you have any questions than u can email them to me at [email protected] or ask them on a reply. I'll try to give you as much info as possible.

Well the first rule about taking pictures is "do not delete the pictures", especially if you are going to post a thread which is reliant on them, that is also the 2nd and 3rd rule.

I would also advise against posting your personal e-mail, you are better off asking people to use U2U.

To comment on your experience would be purely speculative and of little relevance.

Do not let the responses you have received put you off posting again, but take from it the perspective of those who are reading your post.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Well, if it weren't for the fact that you and your friends had already been talking about ghosts and such, I'd say that your experience was pretty incredible. However, sense you stated from the outset that you all had already been talking about this stuff, I am led to believe that your imagination may have been messing with you. That's just my two cents on the issue.

[edit on 26-2-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
The orbs you saw i can safley asure you are not dangerous in any way however i would be worried if i was u about anything more serious happening i.e. apparations and stuff. If you want info on the orbs which arent dangerous but do mean something, i forgot, read William Stoor vs The Supernatural. Good book and will answer ur questions and more

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
my friend said something about him not wanting any attention from anyone (he's paranoid like that) and at the time we weren't thinking about posting it anywhere. Also, with the red hand, it only appeared in the certain spot. It might have been that we were paranoid or "in the mood" and the ghost stuff was in our heads, but the dog also saw what I felt.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Not to be mean here but this sounds like the totaly fake posts I see from time to time.

Seems VERY similar to the last one where someone said they had intercepted private shuttle to N.A.S.A radio transmissions, talking about UFO's.

Then later we find out he is just a kid and can not uploads them etc. because his parents won't let him, from then on his story got even more dodgy, untill he said "Yeah I am just a 13 year old kid in the UK and wanted to see if I could trick people" or something along those lines.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
lol yeah i can see how you would think that. I even thaught that it was in my head for a while, and since we were on the subject of the paranormal, I kinda wanted to think that this stuff was happening. I dont no, it could have been that ghosts heard us talking about them and decided to try to contact us. I just want opinions. Think about it though, is this subject really worth it to fake it? If I were to fake something, which i wouldnt, I would make it something bigger.

new topics

top topics

join