It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Snake+Spider bites-venom/toxin solution

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Interesting take on shocking venom to make it harmless. Too bad it doesn't work. Perhaps you might wish to look into the Butantan Foundation. A NON PROFIT organization that is recognized as the world leader in anti venom research and production. In fact, the first antivenoms were first developed in the beginning of the 20th century by Dr. Vital Brazil and his coworkers. Dr Brazil created the Butantan institute back in 1901 and it has always been a world leader in ground breaking molecular biology, immunology and epidemiology.

I have been to the institute and can assure you that they are not some Mega Pharm company greedily profiting from human suffering. Each year their work saves untold thousands of lives. If you truly understand mmolecular biology, you would well know that simply shocking a bite site will not render the toxins harmless. If you believe so well that it works, then go out and inject yourself with the venom of a Black Mamba and then give your little pietzo shocker a try. The proof is in the pudding as they say, and either way, this will end the discussion.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by esecallum
What is YOUR real agenda?

you seem to be dead set against any cancer cure which would take dollars away from big pharma...

maybe you are the big pharma plant..

or maybe this is your delusional attempt to control world population....

you are clearly very ignorant and stuck in your media conditioned world...

as krushchev said your are one of big pharmas "useful idiots".

i wonder how you will feel when you get cancer and they give you chemo and a 5 year death sentance and you writhe in pain and all your hair fills out with all those toxic drugs...

remember the cure for cancer is just around the next corner says big pharma for the last 50 years...

Your right I am the big pharma plant here. You got me. I am getting stock options for every post that i type. My job is to suppress all other viable treatments.

I will not suffer from cancer as that have been given the vaccine. I also do not fear any of the other diseases because of the other vaccinations that I recieved.

You are also right in that any of the diseases that are not covered by vaccination can be cured the use of electricity. I could tell you the exact frequency and voltages but then Tom Bedlam would find me and Kill me. He is with big pharma but he is the enforcer, not the disinfo agent.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ultralo1

Your right I am the big pharma plant here. You got me. I am getting stock options for every post that i type. My job is to suppress all other viable treatments.

Hey! How did you get that deal? I only get my stock options if I meet a quota!

I will not suffer from cancer as that have been given the vaccine. I also do not fear any of the other diseases because of the other vaccinations that I recieved.

I got the plutonium shots in the Army, so I was already covered. I also got the amazing super-power to become a rhodium-plated bear-madillo, but it tears up my clothes something awful and my wife says it's a stabbin' if I do it again.

You are also right in that any of the diseases that are not covered by vaccination can be cured the use of electricity. I could tell you the exact frequency and voltages

GASP...do you mean that Rife's secret 13th notebook has been found?!!

but then Tom Bedlam would find me and Kill me. He is with big pharma but he is the enforcer, not the disinfo agent.

Dammit, now you've blown my cover!

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Tom,
Nice to see you have an excellent sense of humour.

Back on topic, I have seen electricity i.e stun guns and tasers used at
rattlesnake roundups.
These people believe they work, but are also given anti-venom as soon
as possible.

Does it really work ? Meh...

People that rodeo rattlesnakes don't really seem the brightest bulbs in the
box, to me.

My 2 cent,
Lex

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Terapin
Interesting take on shocking venom to make it harmless. Too bad it doesn't work. Perhaps you might wish to look into the Butantan Foundation. A NON PROFIT organization that is recognized as the world leader in anti venom research and production

Yes I am sure your Bhutan oganisation is wonderful but the thing is no one has heard of it.

Do you really think some poor person thousand of miles away in the wilderness
being bitten is going to travel to the bhutan?

If the person by some miracle turned up at the bhutan doyou think that person is going to get treated.
No! as the researchers will hardly want to get disturbed from their all important academic musings.They will tell him to go away to see a doctor.

By which time the poor person will be dead dead.

And how do you know it does not work? One glance and your preconceived programmed response prevents you from accepting
anything that might upset your conditioned pavlovian responses.

I have been studying carefully for 5 weeks the various articles here:-
venomshock.wikidot.com...

venomshock.wikidot.com...

And the research done from both academic and practical viewpoints supports that the electric shock treatment is more succesful then the anti venom which is seldom available in time.Hence this is why 40000 die from it and 60000 need amputations.

Even the Lancet a medical journal mentions it.

[edit on 28-3-2007 by esecallum]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join