It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Snake+Spider bites-venom/toxin solution

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
using electroshock therapy with3 hours as explained in great detail on this site on the various pages could save your limb and life.

where can you get electroshock devices...?
many suggestions on the site...

I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO ADD MY SUGGESTION...

Many gas cookers have an electronic ignition system running of a 1.5 volt battery...
i have ripped 2 of these of abondoned/old gas cookers..in the street...

its on the back of the cooker...

you can buy it for abour $12 from
gas repairers...
they produce a powerful shock from the contacts...

i know as i tried it!!

i.e arcing over an inch gap!!!

30000 to 40000 die worldwide from snake/spider bites...

12 shocks in rapid sucession are required.

must be done within 3 hours

spread this info around

see the full research...

venomshock.wikidot.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
We used to have this thing that looked like a stun gun, only it was red instead of black. Designed just for this use. Where we were "camping" you might not be able to get to some place with antivenin.

Never had to use it. I'm surprised that no one makes these?

Edit:

Lots of studies refute its usefulness. I can find a lot of them through my lab link but you'd have to pay to see those. Here are some I found for free:

www.wemjournal.org...
www.wemjournal.org...
www.findarticles.com...

[edit on 25-2-2007 by Tom Bedlam]

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 08:20 AM
link   
also disposable camera flash units can be used too...

i suggest people read site pages for all experiments
and trial results BASED ON ACTUAL results....instead of artifical lab results...

remember bee stings CAN KILL YOU too...

OR YOUR CHILD.

even if you are rich the bee will not know that...or care...

last year a multimillionaire died from a bee sting as he was enjoying his barbecue with his friends ,family and staff...

...nor could the hospital save him....

he had $50 million in the bank.

but the $50 million could not save him..
/snake
just imagine you have the power of $50 million dollers and a lowly bee kills you and and all your $50 million could not save you...
nor could the hospital...

"imagine" said john lennon.. "imagine"

so it's good to have a spark unit handy...

a big problem is racism and ingrained bigotery...

if a blond blue eyed american scientist says something he is automatically believed...

if a any ethnic scientist says the same thing he is automatically dismissed...

look at Tom Bedlam and how quick and desperate he was to get the ethnic scientists results "invalidated" quickly.....

Even though the treatment can save lives.. Tom does not care...

All he cares about is putting these blacks down....

i hope he gets what he deserves.

[edit on 26-2-2007 by esecallum]

[edit on 26-2-2007 by esecallum]

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by esecallum

i suggest people read site pages for all experiments
and trial results BASED ON ACTUAL results....instead of artifical lab results...

In most of these trials, they injected animals with various snake and spider venoms, then used the exact units recommended by your guy. No luck. The outcomes were exactly the same with or without the "treatment".

In other tests, they let the snakes/spiders actually bite the animals. Same thing.

In still others, they cranked up the power to the venom and tested it for denaturing, no luck there either.

Not sure how that is "artificial" but whatever.

remember bee stings CAN KILL YOU too...

OR YOUR CHILD.

even if you are rich the bee will not know that...or care...

last year a multimillionaire died from a bee sting as he was enjoying his barbecue with his friends ,family and staff...

Maybe if he was that allergic to bee stings, he should have had an epipen on him.

a big problem is racism and ingrained bigotery...

if a blond blue eyed american scientist says something he is automatically believed...

if a any ethnic scientist says the same thing he is automatically dismissed...

look at Tom Bedlam and how quick and desperate he was to get the ethnic scientists results "invalidated" quickly.....

Even though the treatment can save lives.. Tom does not care...

All he cares about is putting these blacks down....

i hope he gets what he deserves.

And here you're just babbling. I have no idea what color any of these people are.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but none of those links are links to scientific papers. I'm not going to put my life or the life of anyone I know in the hands of some hypothesis that hasn't been vetted by the greater scientific community.

I'm highly suspicious of anything that says that it only works for humans. It's extremely rare for treatments of this type to work only on humans.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I suppose this could be very helpful information and possibly save thousands of lives. There's just a problem or two. Human testing is illegal; therefore they test the theory on animals. It doesn't work on animals - so the conclusion should be that it doesn't work... It only works on humans? What kind of doctor puts his patients' lives in danger by rather shocking them (for research value) than giving them anti-snake venoms? Sounds like something out of a horror movie? Not to mention the fact that a victim is already in shock because of a bite, now his doctor zaps him with 20Kv – 25Kv of electricity as well!? (How much Amperes?)

Still. If it can be proven - under controlled circumstances, then it can save many lives in especially third world countries where medical help is often hours away...

Looking past all that I have a huge problem with this thread, and that is the hidden agendas...

/snake
just imagine you have the power of $50 million dollers and a lowly bee kills you and and all your $50 million could not save you...
nor could the hospital...

"imagine" said john lennon.. "imagine"

Sounds like something out of an infomercial... It feels like someone is trying to sell me something - I just don't know what. There are even the testimonials from the people that used "it" and "swears by it"...?

Then there's the alarming argument about race and racism?! Which fits in how? And a member calling another member a liar just because he (the "liar") linked to actual medical papers?

and you also lied when you said you dont know what color the races were...
mexicans and south americans and asian races and african races are automatically deemed inferior in your head

Now that's a very accusative assumption in my opinion...

Why is this topic such a sensitive matter to you, Esecallum? Should we expect a continued discussion on how electricity can kill malaria or even HIV/AIDS?

I apologize if I sound a bit accusatory, but it kinda gets under my skin when someone attacks another member for no reason whatsoever...

[edit on 1-3-2007 by Gemwolf]

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Please stay on topic.

Personal attacks are unacceptable and must stop now. The discussion is about the validity of the research presented. Please focus on that, and not on one another.

Thanks!

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Gemwolf, my guess is that he's projecting. You know, accusing a safe target of something he fears in himself? Or else why would he be "mind reading", that is, telling me what I feel and know? Pretty soon I expect he'll be doing the "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" hiss and pointing at me.

"Hiss! Hiss! Tom does not believe me! HISS!"

All I see when I look at the papers is the text. There's no secret identification sign that tells me the authors are one color or another. Not that I would care.

And there are a lot of other papers, it's just that the rank and file of ATSers would have to pony up to view them, unfortunately most of these guys will only give you abstracts for free.

I get them for free because my business has a subscription with the bulk of the full text services, but it's sort of cheesy to quote a paper that's going to cost everyone else 35 bucks to see.

At any rate, I'm also not sure how it's lying to present the summary...it doesn't work...then give you a link to a full text article. How is that a lie? Read it for yourself. It's not like I could change the words. If I were lying, I wouldn't have given you the link.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf
I suppose this could be very helpful information and possibly save thousands of lives. There's just a problem or two. Human testing is illegal; therefore they test the theory on animals. It doesn't work on animals - so the conclusion should be that it doesn't work... It only works on humans?

HUMAN TESTING IS ILLEGAL!!!

lol lol

which planet you living on?

you did not actually study the website given to you.
everything was explained on the 15 odd pages...

everything...

it had trials tests...graphs...raw data...

what you seem to have done is simpley spout your preconceived opinions.

it's people like you who hold back progress.

also high voltage shocks cure cancer !

done by DOCTORS!

www.berkeley.edu...

more bad news for your preconceived notions....

your friends at big pharma will try to suppress this now as they would lose TONS of money from worthless chemo poisen drugs....

the researchers will disappear and no more research will be done.

its generates revenues from $25000 to $250000 to treat a cancer patient.

[edit on 2-3-2007 by esecallum]

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 05:32 AM
link   

what you seem to have done is simpley spout your preconceived opinions.

it's people like you who hold back progress.
more bad news for your preconceived notions....
your friends at big pharma will try to suppress this now as they would lose TONS of money from worthless chemo poisen drugs....

What is your issue? Why do you feel the need to personally attack anyone who responds with questions or with doubt? Is that your only defense? To attack a person's character because he's not keen on your ideas?

the researchers will disappear and no more research will be done.

You make some pretty wild assumptions. Got anything to back it up?

Yes, I did read the website. Not all "15 odd pages"... But a lot of it, thus my response. I stopped as soon as I felt like someone was trying to sell me something.

Did you know that they believed that electric shock treatment would "cure" mental health problems as well? They were pretty sure about that "fact" as well.

Look, I'm all for the suggestion that the shock treatment could work, whether it be for cancer, poison or malaria (interesting enough you support and advocate all of these)... My issue is with you making it so personal...

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 06:22 AM
link   
i never attacked you.

i attacked your moribound notions...

"human testing is illegal"

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 06:28 AM
link   
No, esecallum, I've simply spouted the results of repeatable tests.

I don't understand how you're drawing a link between electroporation and the treatment of spider/snake bites, either. Other than, of course, the rather simplistic comparison that they both use electricity in some way.

You DO understand that the electroporation device kills the cells it's used on? Permanently? And that your homebrew snake treatment uses voltages in the same range?

Further, animal venom is usually proteinacious, it is not a collection of cells to be killed. The mechanism of action of your magic snake bite device could not be the same.

At any rate, you seem to be of the notion that there is some single thing called "cancer" which you can kill. How, then, shall you use this on, say, acute lymphoblastic leukemia? What do you plan to electrocute in the case of lymphoma? This gadget COULD be great for some types of hard tumors. But then, local hyperthermia was going to do that too, lots of hype, didn't work. This is still in the early stages. Maybe it will work, maybe not.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 07:08 AM
link   
what tests?

i quote:-
elctroporation, on the other hand, acts just on the cell membrane, leaving collagen fibers and other vascular tissue structures intact. The researchers said that leaving the tissue's "scaffolding" in place allows healthy cells to regrow far more quickly than if everything in the region was destroyed.

just like getting a cut...
it heals...

chemo poisens you...

more people die from chemo then the cancer...

i fear you are an agent of the drug companies sent to stop research to preserve their vast trillion dollers profits.

as in 1 in 3 get cancer and 566000 Americans die from it EVERY YEAR...you might regret
later on your supporting of these evil people...

do you get paid by them?

i mean YOU could get cancer or do think it only happens to "other" people?

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   

elctroporation, on the other hand, acts just on the cell membrane, leaving collagen fibers and other vascular tissue structures intact. The researchers said that leaving the tissue's "scaffolding" in place allows healthy cells to regrow far more quickly than if everything in the region was destroyed.

just like getting a cut...
it heals...

So, like I said, it may be good for hard tumors that tend to stay in one mass, and not relocate in lots of tiny mets. Or throw brain mets. I don't think your electroporation thing would be a great brain treatment somehow. And of course, even if it works, it isn't going to be good for hematologic neoplasms, or most likely bone cancer. Not really sure how you'd get way down in a lung without causing a lot of damage too.

At any rate, it looks interesting, but so have a lot of other things that didn't turn out.

chemo poisens you...

And this just works on certain specific tumors, ones you can reach, that are big enough to find, and are in a location and of a form that you can apply the stimulus to. Not exactly a supercure for all cancer, even if it works, which will take a lot of testing. Interesting that you are all for lab testing when it supports your position? Oh, and by the way, the guy that is in the article photo...I would have assumed that would be a big turn-off for you. He's not ethnic in any way. That light brown hair...almost blond. (shudders)

more people die from chemo then the cancer...

Yeah, I can tell you've had a lot of oncology experience.

i fear you are an agent of the drug companies sent to stop research to preserve their vast trillion dollers profits.

Do you seriously think some posts in ATS have the power to crush the drug companies? At any rate, thanks, that's a first. I've never been accused of being an agent of "big pharma". I'll have to add it to the list. Usually I'm accused of being a spook (the intel sort).

as in 1 in 3 get cancer and 566000 Americans die from it EVERY YEAR...you might regret
later on your supporting of these evil people...

do you get paid by them?

If only. No, I only get paid for designing stuff, fixing system faults in what you might call new and sometimes unusual gubmint apparatuses when the primes are pointing fingers, and sometimes other stuff as needed. Although not too much of that anymore. So far none of it has been for drug companies, though. However, if a drug company wanted to pay me to do some interesting technical diving for them, I'm all for it.

Should it happen to me, I won't be depending on stuff that is known not to work.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tom Bedlam

Should it happen to me, I won't be depending on stuff that is known not to work.

so that means you will not be using chemo since that does not work....

after all if chemo worked you would not get 560000 Americans dead and buried every year from cancer...DO YOU FOLLOW?

do you?

I see you have been well brainwashed by the medical mafia....

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by supercheetah
I'm sorry, but none of those links are links to scientific papers. I'm not going to put my life or the life of anyone I know in the hands of some hypothesis that hasn't been vetted by the greater scientific community.

I'm highly suspicious of anything that says that it only works for humans. It's extremely rare for treatments of this type to work only on humans.

so you are saying Dr Boris Rubinsky is a fraud and the people working with him are liers?

I see you have been well conditioned.

As you seem to put your life into the hands of doctors who are responsible for causing 240000 deaths in the usa every year by giving them FDA approved drugs which kill you.

In any case it occurs to me you could use piezoelectric igniters to cure cancer...

they produce very short high voltage pulses....

just imagine.

you can get low voltage piezoelectric igniters from cigerate lighters....
they produce a weak spark....you can get 10 for $1.

higher and more powerful ones costing $10 used are used for gas heater fires...

you can steal one from an abandoned gas fire in the dump or street if you have spent all your money on Macdonalds.

by attaching electrodes e.g needles you could insert these needles into cancerous tissue and fire the dozen or so pulses to cause electroporation...
remember the voltage shouldbe in the range given on the website...

a series variable resistor could be used to attenuate the voltage to the required level easily...

just imagine a home made cancer treatment...

ANYONE THINKING OF DOING THIS SHOULD CONSULT A REGISTERED HEALTH PRACTITIONER AND ALWAYS SHOULD GET A DOCTOR TO CHECK THEM OUT PROPERLY.

ANY EXPERIMENTS SUCH AS THE ABOVE SHOULD BE ONLY DONE AFTER DISCUSSING WITH A REGISTERED DOCTOR.

ESECALLUM ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE SUCCESS/FAILURE OF ANY SUCH EXPERIMENTS.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 07:48 AM
link   
This is one of the most laughable ideas I have ever seen.

Escalleum, what is your real agenda? Are you trying to get people to think that you are sooooo smart by unique posting style with you brilliant idea of using a piezo sparker?

I have an idea why dont you stick a 9 volt battery to your tongue and see if that will stop the diarehea that you are spouting.

Tom,
You are wasting your time. This guy believes that electricity will cure anything. He sees one or two papers and suddenly he is an expert on human physiology and the interaction of electricty with it.

I did not Know that you are a "Big pharma" plant also. Where do you find the time to subvert all of the brilliant ideas that are on the net? Are you one of those that has access to the govt time dialataor????

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by supercheetah

so you are saying Dr Boris Rubinsky is a fraud and the people working with him are liers?

I see you have been well conditioned.

You're conflating your fairy tales. Rubinsky is the guy that's doing proper science in peer reviewed journals on electroporation. It's the other guy that's playing with stun guns in the jungle, whose technique magically only works on humans.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ultralo1

Tom,
You are wasting your time. This guy believes that electricity will cure anything. He sees one or two papers and suddenly he is an expert on human physiology and the interaction of electricty with it.

I did not Know that you are a "Big pharma" plant also. Where do you find the time to subvert all of the brilliant ideas that are on the net? Are you one of those that has access to the govt time dialataor????

The Tom is a man of many talents.

I'm run ragged enough doing my own work and going to school on top of it.

Personally, I'd rather be a plant for Big Pharma. Pfizer, U2U me, I'm yours.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ultralo1
This is one of the most laughable ideas I have ever seen.

Escalleum, what is your real agenda?

I did not Know that you are a "Big pharma" plant

What is YOUR real agenda?

you seem to be dead set against any cancer cure which would take dollars away from big pharma...

maybe you are the big pharma plant..

or maybe this is your delusional attempt to control world population....

you are clearly very ignorant and stuck in your media conditioned world...

as krushchev said your are one of big pharmas "useful idiots".

i wonder how you will feel when you get cancer and they give you chemo and a 5 year death sentance and you writhe in pain and all your hair fills out with all those toxic drugs...

remember the cure for cancer is just around the next corner says big pharma for the last 50 years...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join