It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2000 UK Islamists plotting attacks

page: 1

join
share:
ape

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   

2000 UK Islamists plotting attacks

Source Link: www.theaustralian.news.com.au

THE threat of homegrown terrorists attacking Britain is greater now than at any time since the September 11 attacks in the US, according to a leaked intelligence document.
More than 2000 British-based Islamic terrorists are believed to be plotting attacks, according to a government threat assessment prepared this month and seen by The Sunday Telegraph.
The number is far greater than was previously thought by the security services.
(visit the link for the full news article)

what's going on in the UK?? steve_0, stumason ?

[edit on 25-2-2007 by ape]

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
A month ot two ago it was about 1600. Give it another couple of months and there'll be another couple thousand crazy jihadists baying for the blood of us infidels and plotting all manner of dastardly and nefarious means to dispose of us all. We're all doomed.... doomed I tell ya

Nothing like a bit of booga booga to keep the populace on their toes and increase the budgets and powers of those tasked with protecting us

Maybe I better go pre-emptively attack the local IndoPak tobacconists (I don't know where they are from but they are brown skinned and decidedly shify looking) and deprive them of the means to do me harm.

ape

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
what about the london bombings?? was that not enough to wake you up or was it an inside job committed by the government? what about in spain? the ignorance is unfathomable.

[edit on 25-2-2007 by ape]

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Ape,
your comment ignorance is unfathomable I think is very well put. Both sides will use it weather a military attack is being planed or they are playing the political game. Which is what I like about this forum, deny ignorance.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   

what about the london bombings?? was that not enough to wake you up or was it an inside job committed by the government? what about in spain? the ignorance is unfathomable.

London bombings was definetly an inside job, for madrid, i'm not sure, I didn't look into it, but London, if you look at the official story, it's complete lies, and the ``exercise`` on the same day in the same station is TOO suspicious, it's not a coincidence. False-flag terrorism... Blair is as dirty as Bush.

And this news is just plainly stupid, hype, propaganda of fear as usual with Big Brother. I'll never go to UK, it's too big brotherish, more than China or North Korea.

[edit on 25-2-2007 by Vitchilo]

top topics

join