It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

IMPORTANT: How To Become President of The United States

page: 1
12
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Step 1: Sign up here before March 15, 2007:

Declare Your Candidacy For President of the United States

NOTE: You MUST declare your candidacy using the supplied form to campaign for president.

Step 2: Promote, discuss and defend your campaign in this forum.

Step 3: Participate in candidate debates in May and June.

Step 4: Be one of the top six vote-getters in the Presidential Primary in July.

Step 5: Choose a Vice President to run with you for the General Election.

Step 6: Kiss hands and shake babies.

Step 7: Get the most votes in the General Election in November (11/4-11/11/2007).

Step 8: Become President of The United States and rule wisely.

Now isn't that easy?


More information from the original announcement can be found here:

Announcing the AbovePolitics.com 2007 Elections for President of the United States!

Please feel free to use this thread for any questions or comments you may have about the campaign process.

Good luck!





[edit on 2/25/2007 by Majic]




posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
Step 5: Kiss hands and shake babies.


My vote goes to those that can make me laugh when I'm feeling down..


Good post Majic


df1

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I'm ready to declare, however I've got a couple questions. On the candidate declaration form their are two fields for a summary statement and a more detailed platform which obviously will be for display purposes. Despite my best attempts I usually have to go back and edit forum posts, I don't expect my typing and self proofing will be any better here.

Once a candidate declares, how will the candidate be able to later edit those fields for errors and platform changes?

Would it be kosher to enter a brief stub in both that will be expanded in a few days?

Never mind... I see the 2nd link...

[edit on 25-2-2007 by df1]

[edit on 25-2-2007 by df1]



posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Majic, can people create new threads in this forum to ask questions to all the candidates, or discuss the issues?

Or do you want to use the individual candidate threads for all discussions?


Beacuse I'd like to know what all of the candidates plan on doing with their position, should they win it.



posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Open Season


Originally posted by Nygdan
Majic, can people create new threads in this forum to ask questions to all the candidates, or discuss the issues?

Let's go with the "open forum" approach.

As long as threads/posts are relevant to the campaign and don't violate the T&C, they should be fine.



posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
A Vice President in case the President dies, or is forced to resign.

I think we should get a Council of 12 a round table that the President is the head of.

We could pass new laws, come up with idea's ect. I would like to be a part of that or under secretary of the 11 Council member, etc.

This could be fun, and good for the site.



posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
You forgot the "get support from the NWO" who will eventually control you.



posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   
And also to get large "Donations" from leading corporations to "help in the campaign process." And make sure you have friends or family members sitting on the boards of these corps. too, preferably some involved with the IMF and World Bank too, if you wish to maintain the best interests of the supportive public once in power.



posted on May, 9 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
Step 1: Sign up here before March 15, 2007:

Declare Your Candidacy For President of the United States

NOTE: You MUST declare your candidacy using the supplied form to campaign for president.

Step 2: Promote, discuss and defend your campaign in this forum.

Step 3: Participate in candidate debates in May and June.

Step 4: Be one of the top six vote-getters in the Presidential Primary in July.

Step 5: Choose a Vice President to run with you for the General Election.

Step 6: Kiss hands and shake babies.

Step 7: Get the most votes in the General Election in November (11/4-11/11/2007).

Step 8: Become President of The United States and rule wisely.

Now isn't that easy?


More information from the original announcement can be found here:

Announcing the AbovePolitics.com 2007 Elections for President of the United States!

Please feel free to use this thread for any questions or comments you may have about the campaign process.

Good luck!





[edit on 2/25/2007 by Majic]



you forgot a step:
Bribe the Electoral College.

If you remember Bush lost the popular vote, yet was still elected.

These steps mean nothing unless you have money to bribe the people that really matter.



posted on May, 9 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
it's my opinion that it should be mandatory for every citizen that graduates high school to serve in Congress and the Senate. and it should be a requirement that the President must serve in both before being elected.

with a constant rotation of regular Joe's it should keep A LOT of corruption out of Washington.



posted on May, 11 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Step 3: Participate in candidate debates in May and June.

Anyone have any idea when and where these debates are taking place?



posted on May, 30 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   
If I am elected president I will give each and every American who voted for me a brand new Nintendo Wii. Then once a month I will play against random opponents across the United States and stay at their house and eat toasted cheese sandwiches. Then we can build a starship enterprise model and watch Stargate Atlantis.



posted on May, 31 2007 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by carnival_of_souls2047
If I am elected president I will give each and every American who voted for me a brand new Nintendo Wii. Then once a month I will play against random opponents across the United States and stay at their house and eat toasted cheese sandwiches. Then we can build a starship enterprise model and watch Stargate Atlantis.


if you said Xbox 360 with a compliment of games
i would be intrested



posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
well i am a good muppet so i have to be in the running

i hardly ever listen or look around me but i do care about the people

plus i can look as stupid as bushy when listening to a kids story

wii are from another country so i will give you all a................ damn, have we made anything worth giving.
i will have to get back to you all, sorry


forgot to say " i have a forgetful memory" funny i forgot about it


[edit on 9-6-2007 by spliffy]



posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by spliffy
...forgot to say " i have a forgetful memory" funny i forgot about it

I seem to remember something in "The Tigger Movie" by Disney; Winnie the Pooh said, "I quite often remember to forget these sorts of things."


I would have signed up to become a candidate, but the original application didn't include a Constitutionalist Party, so I declined. But in late September of last year, I already had my campaign started...



posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   

If I was president,
I'd get elected on Friday, assasinated on Saturday,
and buried on Sunday.
- Wyclef Jean



posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Is there going to be a 2008 ATS election ?

Dorian Gray



posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dorian Gray
Is there going to be a 2008 ATS election ?


The answer to that question is self evident . Since the powers that be refused to let members run the show the answer is clearly no.

This thread may be of interest to you.



posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Dorian Gray
 


the Admins and Mods who Run this section Killed it,
I asked in Questions forum and they said Mods are doing their best (but thats hardly the truth as Mods here dont really do anything)

i was told to submit a Suggestion through complaints, did that and never got a reply and its been almost 3 months

the General attitude shown by the people that are suppose to run this election has been poor and getting worse,

hence why almost all up us gave up and said no point if no one pays notice esp the people who run the show.



posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
what about... "willing to sell the countries future economic growth to the Chinese?"

if i'm elected I promise to
1. borrow money from anyone who will lend it,
2. create a false currency based on the value of wheat...
3. invest in Monsanto...
4. reap the harvest and withhold grain from the rest of the world...
5. promote obesity and perscription drugs
6. quash free speech
7. make all the money i can for myself and then buy land in paraguay

and finally, steal the office if i don't win... worked twice.. why not thrice?



new topics

top topics



 
12
<<   2 >>

log in

join