It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Candidate Declaration: Rockpuck, Libertarian

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei
Rock, you do realize, that your stance on drugs, you just went against
half of what libertarianism is, right?

That speaks wonders about libertarianism. You really think that's the important aspect of the party? I won't lie... Dope should be decriminalized... But I'm sure that there is MUCH more to it then that. Certainly not 50%!!!

Rockpuck,

Your views on the fair tax?

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Ah .. "fair tax"

I strongly would support abandoning the income tax and creating a national sales tax at around 20%. This tax would ONLY tax what you consume. It would be absolutely great for the poor, they buy things typically under 100 dollars, they pay much less tax. The rich however, they may buy a 4 millions dollar plane, a 2 million dollar car, a 20 million dollar house, who knows, the point is the more they spend the more taxes they pay.. it should be a tax based on the luxuries of life that you pursue, not how much you bring home. Also, I would have NO tax on food. It would be anything except food so as to further assist the poor.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I am here to say I officially resign my campaign running for ATS President, and I am proud to announce I am officially Whatukno's running mate.

Best of luck to all candidates.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Well I am not sure how ATS will be planning on re-vamping this election process..

But it DOES appear that ATSis once again serious about starting it up again! I honestly gave up all hope and thought "no way?" when talk.. or more like.. rumors, started going around about a re-start.

So here I am.. re-declaring my stand as a candidate on the ATS elections!

I know the post directly above me says I would be running with WuK however, over the long stretch of time since then, things change, and I AM once again a candidate on my own ticket as ATS begins this process once more!

Read through the thread, my stances are the same, no changes, still a Libertarian and a strict supporter of individual and STATE rights!

So, if anyone, especially the newer folks out there, have ANY questions in regards to my stance on certain subjects, ASK AWAY! and I will promptly answer all of them!

And lastly, I would like to think the ATS staff, the 3Amigos, Chissler, for allowing this process to continue on!

Best of luck to all candidates and please people, ask any questions you have in regards to my stance on subjects!

-Rock

top topics

<< 1   >>

join