It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 9/11 attack that never happened!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I came across this website as I was looking into the account of the "white van" that was full of the Israeli Massad agents and how the initial report stated that it was full of explosives, but then that report was retracted.

I wanted to paint a picture of the only real smoking gun (with substancial evidence backing it) about Israeli involvement and their potential botched attack on 9/11.

On the day of the 9-11 attacks, former Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was asked what the attacks would mean for US-Israeli relations. His quick reply was: "It's very good…….Well, it's not good, but it will generate immediate sympathy (for Israel)"

This link breaksdown the entire "dancing Israelis" situation and paints a pretty clear picture. At the very least this HAS to cement the question in everyones head:

Dispatcher: Jersey City police.
Caller: Yes, we have a white van, 2 or 3 guys in there, they look like Palestinians and going around a building.
Caller: There's a minivan heading toward the Holland tunnel, I see the guy by Newark Airport mixing some junk and he has those sheikh uniform.
Dispatcher: He has what?
Caller: He's dressed like an Arab. (8)

But when the tunnel was closed by the authorities, and their van was stopped by the feds the men were surprisingly israelis, the driver stated:

"We are Israelis. We are not your problem. Your problems are our problems. The Palestinians are your problem." (9)

What were they intending to do?

American security services overnight stopped a car bomb on the George Washington Bridge. The van, packed with explosives, was stopped on an approach ramp to the bridge. Authorities suspect the terrorists intended to blow up the main crossing between New Jersey and New York, Army Radio reported.

Upon returning home to Israel, the agents were reported as saying to local papers:

Several of the detainees discussed their experience in America on an Israeli talk show after their return home. Said one of the men, denying that they were laughing or happy on the morning of Sept. 11, "The fact of the matter is we are coming from a country that experiences terror daily. Our purpose was to document the event."

HOW DID THEY KNOW IT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN?

In a world where terrorist groups immediately take claim to the prize of destruction, this is what OBL says about the incident:

"I was not involved in the September 11 attacks in the United States nor did I have knowledge of the attacks. There exists a government within a government within the United States. The United States should try to trace the perpetrators of these attacks within itself; to the people who want to make the present century a century of conflict between Islam and Christianity. That secret government must be asked as to who carried out the attacks. ... The American system is totally in control of the Jews, whose first priority is Israel, not the United States."

Perhaps Senator Bob Graham sums it up perfectly:

"I think there is very compelling evidence that at least some of the terrorists were assisted not just in financing -- although that was part of it -- by a sovereign foreign government ... It will become public at some point when it's turned over to the archives, but that's 20 or 30 years from now" - Senator Bob Graham.

I hope we all still remember the Israeli agents that have been verified to have been following the highjackers in CA and FL as they prepared for this so-called sneak attack. Also, let's remember what the feds say when asked about Israeli intelligence:

"Evidence linking these Israelis to 9/11 is classified. I cannot tell you about evidence that has been gathered. It's classified information."
US official quoted in Carl Cameron's Fox News report on the Israeli spy ring.

Also, let us not forget what the MOSSAD's slogan is:

"By way of deception, thou shalt do war"
Motto of the Mossad

In conclusion I would just like to say that there are many different levels of this conspiracy. Please do not let the outrageous assertions cloud the reality of the areas where real discernment is neccesary. The CT'ers may not have it all figured out, but at the very least they have figured out that there is treachery in the air. Can we at least agree on that?

Interesting analysis of Deception

AAC

[edit on 25-2-2007 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Although I would love to go point by point into this mess that was posted. I would like to see the REST of each quote. I went to the website and even went to their sources. Little snip-it's of a story does not always give the ENTIRE story.

There were several different reports early in the day that were false.

Until I see the entire context of a quote..I'll usually refrain from commenting.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
While I'll reluctantly respect your position. I must first state that all this information was in many different sources, not just this one. I was just impressed by the compilation of it all in one place. A true american doesn't wait until the truth smack them stupid. They look at the obvious falsehoods and manifests an actual reality. I stated that I thought there were more conspiracies about 9/11 than possible. But that doesn't mean that there ALL garbage.

Are you saying that you will just disregard all this information because it doesn't suit your appetite or at the least your recipe for consuption? Listen, it is a cover-up! We are not going to get a solid answer, you have to take the ingrediants and make the meal yourself. Now if your love for america is so strong that you refused to entertain the unofficial story, no worries, but don't throw your .02 in when you refuse to compromise, pretending that you are an actual debunker. You just say, I will not answer, these quotes are misleading, so all of them are wrong and now I don't have to think about it no more.

Just read the quotes from people and it SCREAMS deception.

AAC

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
While I'll reluctantly respect your position. I must first state that all this information was in many different sources, not just this one. I was just impressed by the compilation of it all in one place. A true american doesn't wait until the truth smack them stupid. They look at the obvious falsehoods and manifests an actual reality. I stated that I thought there were more conspiracies about 9/11 than possible. But that doesn't mean that there ALL garbage.

Are you saying that you will just disregard all this information because it doesn't suit your appetite or at the least your recipe for consuption? Listen, it is a cover-up! We are not going to get a solid answer, you have to take the ingrediants and make the meal yourself. Now if your love for america is so strong that you refused to entertain the unofficial story, no worries, but don't throw your .02 in when you refuse to compromise, pretending that you are an actual debunker. You just say, I will not answer, these quotes are misleading, so all of them are wrong and now I don't have to think about it no more.

Just read the quotes from people and it SCREAMS deception.

AAC

All respect, you can pull as many quotes as you want and post them ALL on ONE website... that does not offer ANY proof at all. Thats the problem with the Truth Movement. Alex Jones is notorius for doing this along with others.

Give me each quote in the context of the coversation, and I will give you an honest opinion. Do I think im a debunker? No... I like to learn and figure out what is garbage and what is fact.

Sorry

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
If you believe that it was a controlled demolition, which I do, then it's also easy to make the connection - whose intelligence organization is the world's premier exlosive experts.

There are just to many 'coincidences' to ignore. Along with the AIPAC spying scandal. Why is it so hard for some people to understand that Israel is not the 'friend' that many Americans believe?

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Cameronfox, Okay it is obvious that I can't prove anything about 9/11. If so, I would be dead, on tv, or keeping it all to myself out of fear. The truth is that I, amoung many others, are just trying to poke as many holes into the official story as possible in hopes that one day it will all come crumbling down.

If everyone was just to come out and only state; check this out, seems pretty fishy. Instead everyone hears I have proof of this or proof of that. Impossible to ascertain right now because every point can be diswayed because it is only circumstancial thus far.

What other part of the conversation do you need? Also, aren't these exerps enough for you to go, "wait, did they really say that?"

If you do not mind, what do you believe happened on 9/11?

AAC

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
You can only have so many 'co-incidences' or 'suspicous' surroundings until it becomes clear its more than just chance.

the 911 official story falls to bits at almost every turn.

where do you start?

being some of the hijackers are alive? yet they still use their names and identities in court cases?

Bin laden stating he had NOTHING To do with the attack, and now he's just vanished?

how we made so many 'mistakes' and ended up in Iraq?

Or how our intellegence was blind, to such a large operation hitting NYC, and the capitol?

I believe binladen when he says the government inside the us admin did this attack...
they seem to be the only people benefiting.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
You can poke all the holes you want if you dont know the TRUTH. Taking stories and quotes out of context will not give you the truth.

The 911 Commission was a JOKE. Thats not to say there isn't some usefull information in it.

I believe GWB covered up alot of his shorfalls that lead up to 911. That is by the evidence that is gathered.

By Clinton having document stolen... I wonder what he was up to? Why did he f- up on.

OTher than that... i think it's "possible" flight 93 was shot down.

All the other conspiracies are pure specualtion with minimal (at best) evidence.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox
You can poke all the holes you want if you dont know the TRUTH. Taking stories and quotes out of context will not give you the truth.

Out of context? You said that! These were the only relevant aspects for exposure. How many news sources list an entire conversation when trying to reveal isolated aspected that they want to shed light on?

The 911 Commission was a JOKE. Thats not to say there isn't some usefull information in it.

You are slowly losing credibility in y eyes. (I know you don't care
)

I believe GWB covered up alot of his shorfalls that lead up to 911. That is by the evidence that is gathered.

And WHY do you believe that? Give us evidence. Give it! Do it! You are a contradiction.

[quote[By Clinton having document stolen... I wonder what he was up to? Why did he f- up on.

Are you a dissinfo agent? What are you even talking about?

OTher than that... i think it's "possible" flight 93 was shot down.

There is no more solid evidence of it being shot down than there is about Israelis having prior knowledge, yet here you are choosing to entertain this side. This contradiction leads me to believe that you just refused to see the possibility that our gvernment is NUTS.

All the other conspiracies are pure specualtion with minimal (at best) evidence.

So lets just all forget them all and go back to our robotic lives. :p

AAC

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Hah, I'm glad I saw this. If OBL really said that, we need to redefine our assumptions of him. Also, I particularly like your last line AAC

So whom is in this 'secret government'?

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

join