It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you think you know, you don't. You must watch this.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
This video is called the disclosure project. On Wednesday, May 9th, over twenty military, intelligence, government, corporate and scientific witnesses came forward at the National Press Club in Washington, DC to establish the reality of UFOs or extraterrestrial vehicles, extraterrestrial life forms, and resulting advanced energy and propulsion technologies. The weight of this first-hand testimony, along with supporting government documentation and other evidence, will establish without any doubt the reality of these phenomena, according to Dr. Steven M. Greer, director of the Disclosure Project which hosted the event.

This is by far the greatest press conference on UFO and Extraterrestrial life in history. Over 100 press crews form all over the world, 20 military witnesses from every department in the U.S and other who were posted at nuclear missile silos. Unfortunately do to the acts of 9/11 that happened shortly after this conference a lot of the attention was lost. I believe every person who believes or disbelieves needs to give this movie a watch.

This is a long video so make sure you have the time to watch it all.

www.disclosureproject.org... (click the full length video)

[edit on 25-2-2007 by Nerve]

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
do a little search on ats for this

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Where have you been for the past 5 years? Hey, have you seen the movie Ghostbusters that just came out? I also hear there is a new show to start on fox this weekend called "The Simpsons"

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Cant believe someone on this board has missed that.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Life is just beginning for you, welcome to the world...

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Nerve - sorry to say but you are going to get lambasted.

You might do yourself a favor by going to this link for new members and read up on the nuances of this site.

Also you might want to really use the search tool exhaustively before throwing up a 5 year old topic for discussion. More than likely, usually, it has been discussed ad nauseum here somewhere at sometime and volumes of opinion have been levied against any given story. This is a big place and the archives are vast and deep.

Welcome to ATS btw and dont let the grumpy old men get ya down, just do some research here before posting bro....

Not criticism, just some friendly advice....

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
So, you can look at this one way, simply explained by...

Or, you can look at it as another individual in this world that will be spreading the word that the truth is out there.

Also, it is painfully obvious that not everyone has seen or heard of the Disclosure Project. Maybe it's time that this has a sticky thread of it's own at the top?

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Look. We as contributors as new and blue as some maybe dont always know everything. This is why we discuss things and point out that there may be a thread that discussed it previously. I hate nothing more then reading threads that do nothing towards contributing to finding truth or guidance.
Welcome to ATS and I look forward to reading your future research on different ATS forums.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Everybody gets to start somewhere, I suppose.

I think it's kind of cute that there are so many people out there who are still marveling over Roswell, a largely fabricated UFO incident from 60 years ago... The first time I heard about Roswell was only 13 years after it happened — I was a kid in the 1960s, and I was amazed to learn about that incredible alien debris that couldn't be dented with even a sledge hammer.

That got my ass in trouble, I can tell you... I retrieved my dad's 3-pound sledge hammer and started testing different items in the garage for their resistance to impact. Hey, control studies, right?

Today I see all these gung-ho nerds in their 20s and 30s, professing to be experts on the subject, reconstructing events and offering up all sorts of questionable "research" on Roswell... And I think, Jeez, I was acting out Roswell when your parents were still in diapers.

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 2/26/2007 by Doc Velocity]

top topics

join