It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy or guilt?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I am wondering why the below story was not reported nationally with an outcry we hear from the likes of Lacrosse or other crimes "perpetrated" on Blacks in this country. Clearly the Lacrosse rape case was fabricated but it was reported from the start with a slant against these white players as guilty of raping a black woman.

On the other hand this couple (story below) both man and woman very young were raped, burned and shot. He was raped while she was forced to watch. His penis was cut off and he was shot multiple times. He was then doused with gas and set on fire. He was found by the train tracks.

Her fate would be much worse. She was raped over 4 days. He breasts were cut off and her mouth was sanitized with chemicals and then she was murderd.

Is it a conspiracy to stifle what a lot of people believe? Or is it unfounded guilt of some kind? Surly this young vibrant couple didn't deserve this fate at the hands of these knuckle draggers? Or did they? I guess the silence is the answer...

mylifeofcrime.wordpress.com...

[edit on 25-2-2007 by Perplexed]

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I have no idea why the media didn't grab this one with their fangs and run with it. It sounds like a typical media love-fest of a story.

And it's stories like these that make me reconsider my thoughts against the death penalty. I hope these animals rot.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Stories like this don't get picked up by national media because of political correctness plain and simple. There's simply no such thing as a hate crime committed against whites you see, hate crimes are only committed against blacks, Latinos, gays, etc. If you think the version of the world shown you by the media has anything but a tenuous connection to reality you're quite naive.

join