It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent UFO sighting, Batangas, Philippines 2007

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Batangas, Philippines. Sighting 00:15 AM Monday February 12th, 2007
Witnessed by two people...myself and my boyfriend.

I never discounted the fact that there may be life outside our own spectrum of solar system but I considered myself synical nevertheless until I see solid proof.
We witnessed a Sphere shaped object with formation of white, red, blue and orange lights zooming in different directions at incredible speed. The distance of object cannot be verified but was far enough to be just the size of an average star.

Another significant detail was that there was another aircraft, probably a Boeing that was travelling steadily towards the west and we were able to conclude that the UFO's characteristics could not have been close to similar with any of our forms of Aerospace crafts of any sort as the two objects came in alignment above each other from our view of observation.

The whole event lasted about 12mins until the object faded to which seemed like it was heading towards the east. All I can say is that is is one of the most memorable and significant moments of my life as I may never come across one again...but who knows! My conclusion?...Superior technology definately! As for Aliens?...that's another topic.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Interesting.

No video or pics?

new topics

join