It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hey i got questions im new

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   
bear with me....

ive been reading this forum and ive read the real matrix and war in heaven. im lost... so reptilians control everything and theres these 12 dimensions and when we die we go to the 4th dimension...i mean what is that is it like another earth or are we like floating in space, and do we ever die or do we just keep going to different dimensions, and if the reptilians are doing all this stuff what are the grays doing. and if reptilians created all this stuff who created them whered they come from? whos thier god etc. i mean i read these forums and im like o man im screwed but then ill be at work and think....no f ing way this is happening. im just lost.

srry if this is wrong area to post

holla

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Kava kava my friend, kava kava. Dont let others tell you what is going on or what is the truth. Sounds like your on over load. Ive been there as well as many others. Take a little time between topics and focus on just 1 or 2 at a time. Its not all going to become clear at once, it could take years. Trust your instincts and feelings. Do your own research (this is very important). Always remember: "Don't Panic."

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 03:56 AM
link   
And I would like to add, don't believe everything that you read on the internet.

Yes the internet can be a wonderful research tool, if used properly. Don't rely on any singular source for information. Always look for other sources. You may find quite often that not all is as it appeared to be, the first time around.

Just some food for thought.

join