It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should I be worried about posting here?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 01:04 AM
link   
So, today as I threw out the trash, I noticed a dark grey late model Crown Victoria driving down my street. It drove up into the next door neighbor's driveway, then reversed and went down the other side, effectively making a u-turn.

It was definitely a police-investigator-fed car, as it had a big spotlight and very dark tint. No doubt it's not civilian.

Now, later in the day, I got home from the mall. I noticed that SAME car drive into my neighbor's driveway. I watched it as it turned into their driveway and made a U-Turn. I wonder: Is my posting (see other posts about Alien Disclosure-Dreams) here on ATS making them curious?

Or am I being paranoid?

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Don't even concern yourself with them. There are a million explanations to the law mans actions and even if you are the reason they are there (instead of arresting criminals), fear is their main weapon. Like children who test your patience, ignore them.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I wouldn't worry too much about the car either.

But if you seem to take too much interest in them, they may start to take an interest in you, even if you did not interest them beforehand.

[edit on 2/25/2007 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 04:20 AM
link   
A lot of people have cars that fit that description. Here, in the retirement capital of the US, retired folks often make their cars look like police cars intentionally so that people on the road don’t tailgate or drive fast around them. It could also be someone that bought a retired police vehicle or taxi cab (which are pretty much identical), as they are cheap to purchase. It could be a process server trying to deliver a subpoena, an injunction server, or someone trying to serve a warrant to one of your neighbors. A lot of PI’s drive cars that are done up to look like law enforcement. There are about 10 thousand other explanations I can think of, so I would not give it a second thought unless you’re doing something online or offline you shouldn’t be.

Many folks like myself have been posting on this site for a lot of years with no one following us around. Just always be aware that what you do online can have ramifications in the real world, use good judgment when posting, and you’ll be fine...

[edit on 2/25/2007 by defcon5]

top topics

join