It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a plan to take airial pictures of "secret" bases.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Yes,yes I do

Is there an orgonization that gives awards out to people that stared in the face of secracy and survived?

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Here are a few tips/hints:

1. Don't do it at all

2. If you are 17 you are not considered a minor in the great commonwealth of Mass. therefore you WILL be arrested, sort of funny...you can be arrested as an adult at 17, cant but tobacco until 18, can go die for your country at 18 and cant drink until 21. Thats beside the point.

3. Even if you dont believe point 2 think about this. What you are proposing is a violation of FEDERAL air space, therefore it is a federal offense. Once you commit a federal offense like espionage/treason, you are subject to a much more stiff penalty. Federal pound me in the a-s prision, not white collar.

4. Unless your Ford has a shortwave radio transmitter or a satelite internet feed, the tape would be siezed and so would mom's car.

5. Radio frequency triangulation is not a hard task, most bases that are active have radio posts located throughout the base, along the perimeter and beyond. Therefore you can be pinpointed within 2-10 feet.

If you decide to do this, say hi to the hardened criminals who will be held for the same reason you are, espionage/treason

Sorry about the late post, but you should think about your future/planned actions.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   
If i could, i wud buy u a beer,
nice 1 dude, you showed them government fatcats,

next time you could maybe add some type of weapons, or add part of a bb tank 2 it
for the extreme user:p

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
heh, this is pretty sweet. you sure deserve some kind of award for your bravery.

I'm sure the camo dudes knew you coming before you were even close. i saw on tv where this guy has found sensors buried in the ground miles from area51. the sensors are area51's because it has the words "Property of US military" on them. pretty scary huh?

Al

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Thats funny. They Must Have intercepted ue Signal and just sent it back at you cause they prolly thought u were joking around. Taking a piss across the line lol. They should have shot his dick off with a .50 caliber. jk

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 07:58 PM
link   
If there is a tree nearby where you are positioned you can duck tape a long metal pole up a tree and connect your controller to it

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 04:36 AM
link   
So did you get a chance to upload the pics yet?

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I know that there is this place in Swansea, right nest to Fall River, that is called Iron Mountain, the largest Information and Records Facility. I know exactly the location, but I've never tried to get there.
My girl did, she was stopped by 2 black SUVs that showed up from nowhere, asking all kinds of questions. All she could see is a big fence, like on jail, a warehouse and a road that keeps going. She said that there was a sign written "World's largest information/records facility". I had a friend on Fall River, that told me he tried to get there too but he was stopped by the guards.
I have the address, if somebody wants to have it, I've looked on the online sattelite images and I saw the warehouse. The name of the street is Data Vault, wich gives away the whole thing.
Somebody interested, I would go try with you, I live 30 min. from there.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Hahahaha that's really cool. Good idea man. I think it helps that you were right in plain sight.... If you weren't they might've thought it was Osama coming to rain down chemical weapons or some crap.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 01:48 AM
link   
You know... you could drive out toward Camp Hero at Montauk and let the balloon fly toward that one area that is hard to reach. Something about the GATR array.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by GroomLake
I know that there is this place in Swansea, right nest to Fall River, that is called Iron Mountain, the largest Information and Records Facility. I know exactly the location, but I've never tried to get there.
My girl did, she was stopped by 2 black SUVs that showed up from nowhere, asking all kinds of questions.

Iron Mountain is a document storage facility. Lets say you are a company that keeps records. Not too crazy and idea. Now, where the heck are you going to store all those records. Not in your office. You pack them up and pay Iron Mountain to come and store them for you. What exactly is suspicious about this? Why are you surprised that their security teams wanted to know why she was hanging around it?

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Brilliant idea, but why'd you post it here on a board full of disinforments and government agents? There going to be prepared if you really sound serious, I would discuss this privately through PMs or on another more secure forum...

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 03:17 AM
link   
There might be another way:

Using radio controlled things doesn�t seem to work. So you have to use a cable-bound control system to control it. 3 Miles of cable should have quite some weight, so the way i suggest is this:

Get some radio controlled model car with a powerful engine and connect the servos with your cable. Add some kind of a camera and connect it to the cable too. The cable is connected with a device for the steering of the car and with a notebook for recording the video. Record the video on a small storage device (perfect would be something so small you could swallow it if you are searched by the cammo dudes).

For the next time, do not start your vehicle right at the groom lake road, find some place at the border where the cammo dudes wouldn�t see you right away. Start the car and steer it into the forbidden area. Use your camera to see where are you going and make regular turns right and left to see if any dudes are around. If the dudes have seen the vehicle (camouflage painting of the vehicle might help), try to outmaneuver them (that vehicles are unbelievably maneuverable). If you see the cammos heading in your own direction, cut the wire and get the hell out of there - forget about the car. If you really hate the cammo dudes, you could also add some explosives to the car and press the button when they have catched it

Good luck!

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I can just imagine all the NSA operatives jotting down the details from this thread...

I'd do it a little differently.

I'd take off the motor controls of the blimp. Add a DV recorder and camera, and a GPS tracker (or even a GSM tracker). I'd then release the blimp upwind from a base, after checking the weather conditions, and wait until the blimp had overflown the base. Keep and eye on the GPS readout, and wait for the blimp to crash (the helium will wear out eventually). Then retrieve your DV footage, camera and what remains of your airship. The good thing with this plan is that you have no ties to the blimp (aside from the feds checking on eBay for recent purchases of Russian radio amplifiers
). You can essentially let the blimp do it's thing, and go and find it later. If the GPS signal 'dies' over the base, you can assume it's been shot down or detected, and run like heck...

Mor

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I�m not sure if this one would work, that blimp without controls wouldn�t even come near the base because it will not go in a straight line (wind,...).

And I think they can jam that gps or gsm localizer too.

And how do you want to retrieve the blimp without entering the base in person?

About NSA: If they read this, they would roll around the floor laughing. Maybe we should send them a mail if we can borrow a stealth cruise missile with recon capability or that dark star tier 2?

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Of course, you'd let the blimp off upwind, as I said. It'd float in a strait line over the base. Hopefully it'd keep going, and crash somewhere on the other side outside of the base where you could retrieve it. Or you could knock on their front door and say "Please sir, can I have my blimp back?"...

My reasons for not having direct control over the blimp was to obsolve a radio connection to it. Hence the blimp can be traced, but you can not. Not directly, anyway...

I'm sure they'd detect it in an instant. Probably scramble some fighter jets to intercept it, and tomorrow's headlines would read "Bin Laden using Toy Blimp for Covert Spying!"

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Nice idea, fighters scrambling for the intercept of a toy blimp. And the best is, they couldn�t even use infrared guided cheap AIM-9 rockets to destroy it because it generates almost no heat, they would have to use AIM-120s. But I�m quite sure they would set them on your bill if they catch you .

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Or rather than using rockets at all, tie a pointy stick to the end of the jet, and pop the blimp.

I think they black-budgeted pointy sticks, around $40,000,000 I think...

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 10:13 AM
link   
why dont you set up some kind of decoy, and get closer?

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Why use a decoy, I�ve got a better idea:

We have to find some more people who have such toys. Everything which is alble to flie or drive would work. They can take care of one blimp which invades area51, but what if there are 50 or 100 different ones going in the direction of the base (different points of entry)?

So, I can�t come to participate, but I could spare 2 RC cars.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join