It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo sucks back window off car

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   
has anybody heard the story how a woman and her baby were driving and their back window got sucked off. (i think that they were trying to get the baby)

if so what happened i dodnt hear the rest of the story, did they get hurt?

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I think you're thinking of the one where the escaped madman's 'hook' hand is found hanging from the trunk lid, or something like that.

Or is that the one where the dude picks up the hitchhiker who disappears and turns out to be a dead ringer for a girl who got killed on the same highway.

*shivers* Those two really scare me......

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
I think you're thinking of the one where the escaped madman's 'hook' hand is found hanging from the trunk lid, or something like that.

Or is that the one where the dude picks up the hitchhiker who disappears and turns out to be a dead ringer for a girl who got killed on the same highway.

*shivers* Those two really scare me......

neither, the story I'm thinking of was TRUE
and the hook in the door wasn't scary at all

never heard the other though.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I read about this a while back. The baby was supposedly just adopted and the mother was driving the kid home for the first time. It was the evening of the great meteor shower. The moon was full. Rumor has it that the baby started to speak for the bright lights appeared. The mother was quoted saying that the baby spoke like a young adult, asking for the mother to calmly pull the car over. Then the bright lights appeared. The baby screamed in an uncanny Sean Connery voice. "I found the cure for the plague of the twenty-ninth century and now I've lost it."

The bright lights suddenly tear the metal roof off. The baby stands on the armrest with passionate eyes. "Mom, it's been great. You were always there for me! I'm sorry i never got a chance to breast feed. They look nice."

The baby is suddenly sucked into the light of the mothership. The mother is left devasted. Two weeks later the check arrives from the National Inquirer. her stary made first page.

Okay, I got carried away. I'm sorry. Be gentle.

AAC

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   
That's it!!!

Jeez....I can't believe I forgot that....

Is it true the first words the baby spoke were "Change the radio station, that NPR stuff bores me silly"?

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Have Googled every variation of UFO, windshield, baby, abducted, et cetera, and nothing comes up, even on the most radical UFO websites. Sounds like an unverifiable urban legend or something.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
I read about this a while back. The baby was supposedly just adopted and the mother was driving the kid home for the first time. It was the evening of the great meteor shower. The moon was full. Rumor has it that the baby started to speak for the bright lights appeared. The mother was quoted saying that the baby spoke like a young adult, asking for the mother to calmly pull the car over. Then the bright lights appeared. The baby screamed in an uncanny Sean Connery voice. "I found the cure for the plague of the twenty-ninth century and now I've lost it."

The bright lights suddenly tear the metal roof off. The baby stands on the armrest with passionate eyes. "Mom, it's been great. You were always there for me! I'm sorry i never got a chance to breast feed. They look nice."

The baby is suddenly sucked into the light of the mothership. The mother is left devasted. Two weeks later the check arrives from the National Inquirer. her stary made first page.

Okay, I got carried away. I'm sorry. Be gentle.

AAC

I believe it may have been Stewie Griffin rehearsing his lines for an upcoming Family Guy episode. He does have that "Sean Connery" type voice.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
If you look for 'windscreen' rather than 'windshield' you'll find it guys (they didn't get the baby btw)..

www.aufosg.com...

AUSTRALIA -- UFO ATTACKS A CAR AUSTRALIA

VICTORIA STATE -- "Purnim grandmother Sue Sharples can't explain the metallic object she saw in the sky yesterday (Friday, October 18, 2002)." "She also has no idea where the rear windscreen of the vehicle she was driving has gone." "Mrs. Sharples said yesterday she was driving with her husband along Mortlake Road on the northern side of Warrnambool, when the couple noticed the shiny object above the vehicle." Their baby grandson was in a cupola in the back seat. Mrs. Sharples said that, "After a few fleeting glances they noticed the rear windscreen disappear upwards after it seemed to have been 'sucked from' the car." "She admits their story is 'absolutely unbelievable' but that the proof lies with the vehicle's missing window and there is not a scratch on the car. Nothing," she said. Two searches of the area failed to locate the missing (car) window. The couple's son-in-law phoned police in case someone had been hurt by the projectile. "Experts from the (automotive firm) Windscreens O'Brien can't explain how the window could have disappeared." "After inspecting the car, a spokesman said the window could not have been kicked out and there was no sign (that) it had been cut free." "The seal was still attached, and there was no glass splintering, he said." "The windscreen was fitted to the 1994 Toyota earlier this year (2002)." "'How can you say what something is when you have never seen one before?' she said, 'It's just absolutely amazing.

Thanks to "The Australian," October 19, 2002.

also here..

www.ufoinfo.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Nice find skjalddis.

It would be nice of those who have mocked roswell1 maybe take the time to apologise.

I admit to enjoying the humour, but credit where credit is due.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I was in the autoglass replacement business for 10 years. I have seen cases where improperly installed backlites have blown completely out of vehicles without leaving a scratch. Probably heard of it happening more often than would seem possible.

Sorry roswell1, I kinda' took the opportunity to do some late-night goofing off.

I see what from my experience, is a completely possible occurrence surrounded by a whole bunch of weirdness. Was the weirdness added to the event in order to have a mystery? Or did an unknown object 'suck' the glass out of the body opening? I don't know. I do know, a properly bonded automobile backlite is not an easily removed body part.

[edit on 25-2-2007 by MrPenny]

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by skjalddis
If you look for 'windscreen' rather than 'windshield' you'll find it guys (they didn't get the baby btw)..

www.aufosg.com...

VICTORIA STATE -- "Purnim grandmother Sue Sharples can't explain the metallic object she saw in the sky yesterday (Friday, October 18, 2002)." "She also has no idea where the rear windscreen of the vehicle she was driving has gone." "Mrs. Sharples said yesterday she was driving with her husband along Mortlake Road on the northern side of Warrnambool, when the couple noticed the shiny object above the vehicle." Their baby grandson was in a cupola in the back seat. Mrs. Sharples said that, "After a few fleeting glances they noticed the rear windscreen disappear upwards after it seemed to have been 'sucked from' the car." "She admits their story is 'absolutely unbelievable' but that the proof lies with the vehicle's missing window and there is not a scratch on the car. Nothing," she said. Two searches of the area failed to locate the missing (car) window. The couple's son-in-law phoned police in case someone had been hurt by the projectile. "Experts from the (automotive firm) Windscreens O'Brien can't explain how the window could have disappeared." "After inspecting the car, a spokesman said the window could not have been kicked out and there was no sign (that) it had been cut free." "The seal was still attached, and there was no glass splintering, he said." "The windscreen was fitted to the 1994 Toyota earlier this year (2002)." "'How can you say what something is when you have never seen one before?' she said, 'It's just absolutely amazing.

also here..

www.ufoinfo.com...

This story is correct i grew up in warrnambool for 23 years then moving to the city, the person sue i knew personally, as she shopped at my place of employment at the time.

The story was never debunked, and their was no reason for anyone not to believe her.

This said their are a lot of similiar cases that apparantly happen quite frequently, my parents still live their and i generally go back every month.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by skjalddis

www.aufosg.com...

also here..

www.ufoinfo.com...

thats exactly the story I'm thinking of but i didn't hear the part about the baby speaking.

new topics

top topics

join