It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hmmm the lies get thicker

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Hilda Marcin, 84 dies after long illness in Danville, CA leaving behind 2 daughters Elizabeth Kemmerer of Newark, NJ and Carole O'Hare of Danville, CA....this prolly means nothing to yall...except the fact that Hilda "DIED" on flight 93 when she was 79 so if hilda lived.....all i can say is HMMMMMMMM

Edited due to wrong name was reading from multiple posts sorry second daughter wasnt sheila jones she was a daughter of another victim of the crashes

[edit on 24-2-2007 by Kkannon]

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I will offer some advice seeing as you are a new member.

To make such a claim especially on the 9/11 forum
requires some backup from a reputabale source so if you
can elaborate on your original post and perhaps provide some
links to help us all see whether this warrants serious investigation.
Thanks.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by pmexplorer
I will offer some advice seeing as you are a new member.

To the OP: I will second that motion, also noting that you had made a mistake in your opening post that you corrected yourself:

Originally posted by Kkannon

Edited due to wrong name was reading from multiple posts sorry second daughter wasnt sheila jones she was a daughter of another victim of the crashes

Check your data. Not once, but many times.

Please post your source(s) for reference.

edit = clarity and typo.

[edit on 2/24/2007 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
should this turn out to be from a creditable source, it would be a major breakthrough

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   

So, what exactly, you were looking up the daughters of people that died on 911, and were using them to create a fake 'recent' obituary for the people that died on 911???

Here is the actual obituary for Mrs. Hilda Marcin

www.post-gazette.com...

She had been around when Pearl Harbour was attacked, and was flying to California to live with her daughters when she got caught up by the 'second' Pearl Harbour.
She worked at a shipyard office during the war, and after she got married, she was back to work the next day, because the country needed her. She didn't run around making up fake obituaries about people that 'supposedly' died in a 'probably false flag terror attack that was really carried out by the US government".

Have some respect, stop creating fake articles about these people's deaths, they were real people who actually died.

[edit on 24-2-2007 by Nygdan]

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

She worked at a shipyard office during the war, and after she got married, she was back to work the next day, because the country needed her. She didn't run around making up fake obituaries about people that 'supposedly' died in a 'probably false flag terror attack that was really carried out by the US government".

Have some respect, stop creating fake articles about these people's deaths, they were real people who actually died.

Wow, I wish I could give you a WATS for that!

Try to think before you post something so insulting of the memory of the dead...

new topics

top topics

join