It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should I be worried about this?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Wow. You certainly are getting swamped by a lot of questions, from do you live alone, to where do you work. LOL. All that for an unknown anomaly. How about we all just ask this person to write up his life story?! Is that enough verifiable proof for you all ?!?!
Get real.

7A

[edit on 27-2-2007 by 7Ayreon]

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7Ayreon
How about we all just ask this person to write up his life story?! Is that enough verifiable proof for you all ?!?!
Get real.

Why do you suppose the answer to those questions are proof of anything?

Why do you suppose those questions were asked with that intention?

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Fine,

Just allow me to reword that. From asking this newcomer questions to the point of swamping him to making him even more worried not sound a little too much? I mean this is rediculous. What does a lot of these questions have to do with the marking on his pillow? It's like everyone who is interested in a reported case has to enter and bombard the person with questions that are not only repeated but different than any other interested skeptic? OH right. It has to fit your views so you can accept it as fact? I mean we're like the medieval doctors holding a scalpal to the guys life book of records.

7A

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Sorry if i sounded pushy in my last post TgiwdChang, what i meant to say was if you feel its relavant and if there is something on the pillow to photograph then it would be interesting to see.

About a month ago a member posted this, there are some pictures of a triangular mark found on his wifes leg.

I think he also had dreams.

You need to scroll up a bit from that post is were his personel story begins.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Don't worry about it, it's fine. If anyone asks me something that I don't feel comfortable answering, then I wont. I'm going to try to take a picture of the other side of the pillow case (other side of where the mark is) pretty soon. There isn't anything on the pillow itself, nothing at all.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
There is normally a tag on the inside of the pillowcase several inches inside. That pillowcase looks like it is 60% Cotton and 40 Polyester.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Ok here is my take on this...

I am willing to bet that every time you brush your teeth your gums bleed either a little or alot... am I right? If so, and even if not, my guess this marking is nothing more than a blood stain from your gums bleeding a little during the night and staining the pillowcase as you drooled a bit.. Blood turns almost reddish black in color as it oxidizes.. I have had this EXACT same thing happen on occasion throughout my lifetime so dont dive into some weird theory that takes you way off into left field. It'll only make you more paranoid.

As far as the shape goes it isnt too much of a stretch to think that the material slightly creased in a few places as well as the edge of your mouth to make this triangular shape.

I honestly dont think there is any foul play here be it terrestrial or extraterrestrial

...just my 2 cents.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join