It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should I be worried about this?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Multidimensional have you considered investigating your own situation further?

[edit on 25-2-2007 by Anonymous Avatar]

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Ok, now some of you guys are freaking me out and making me worry even more! I guess that's ok though, since that can only lead me closer to the truth. It's better to worry and then allow that worry to guide you to investigating and searching for the truth, right?

Once again, a few quick notes to help things along:

-I've checked around my bed but I haven't found anything that looks quite like the mark on the pillow.

-Yes, that implant does look like this burn. That is truly freaking me out!

-No, I don't really feel any better than I did before, but at least I feel like I'm on the right path now, with the help from all of you guys.

-There is no way that it is a burn from an iron, since I don't iron my pillow case.

-If some of you truly believe that it could be a government abduction and not something else, why would that be? Why would they abduct me, some random person?

Please keep the posts coming everyone, this is helping me a great deal. Thanks again!

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Another long time smoker here.

Thought I`d point out- I don`t know if anyone noticed, but in the first image (the closer view), you can still see the pattern of the fabric weave in the black area that looks like a scortch mark.

I personally don`t know what would do that, but it`s not a dropped cigarette, or cigarette ash. Any smoker who has had the cherry of his cig break off and fall onto his shirt could tell you it leaves a hole- blackened around the edges, sure, but a hole, because the cherry of the cig will burn straight through the fabric.

Whatever would leave a mark like that, IMO, would have to be something less hot than the tip of a cigarette to not burn directly through the weave of the fabric. Furthermore, the shape of that mark is actually pretty distinctive, a very recognizable triangle. This is pure speculation, but I don`t think you could do that by heating up just any old object- for example, the tip of a pen- and moving it in a triangular shape- the color of the imprint is too uniform for that. Whatever left that mark, again I`m speculating, but I think it was one piece, and that exact shape and size.

Of course, that`s presuming it is a burn- you could make the same image pretty easily with an airbrush. Not that I`m saying that the OP isn`t being honest, or that it`s not a burn, just pointing out the possibility.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   
To the left of the burn image very faintly I see what looks like a drip mark. It is the color that surrounds the image, a yellowish tint. Can you take a pic of the bare pillow? Very interesting none the less.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   
tgiwdchang

It could be some kind of food stain. If you eat in bed you may have spilled something or had some food stuck to your face that you weren't aware of and when you lay your head on your pillow it smudged the pillow. The traingular shape may be mere coincidence.

Also, it may have been a bug that you squashed with your head when you lay or rolled your head on the pillow. The bug may have "bled" onto the pillow but the carcass stuck to your hair then when you showered you unknowingly washed it out of your hair.

It may also have been caused by something that got stuck in your hair sometime during your daily routine then came off on the pillow and stained it. May even be caused by some hair product that you may use.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Hello,

Everyone seems to be interested in the pillowcase and I will get back to that in a minute.

Everyone is overlooking the green blood because it is weird/strange or just to far out there for them. Check you hands near the knuckles to see if you see any needle marks or freckle that you don't remember being there, veins especially the index finger (pointer finger) knuckle. Was the green blood you saw like a pea soup green color?

I think you should preserve not only the pillowcase but the pillow also.. put them in a plastic bag or something to keep them safe. Maybe Springer or members here know of people who deal with this that you can send this to and they can examine it.

I would like to hear more and the IV. When this was done to me regular looking humans with white lab jackets were doing this. However, they were working for the Grey's but under control and didn't know it. The building I was in was only several stories and red brick. The IV was like the ones we humans use. They don't drain your blood they add this to your blood a little at a time so it won't be detected.

I was pi&&ed when I saw this and pulled the IV out. One of the helpers came over quickly and called the Dr. which was a female when she looked at my hand she said it was okay and I had gotten enough they didn't need to restart the IV.

I have said enough and won't get into the rest it isn't important.

Write what you can down and if you remember anything new let us know.

I believe the blood is green because of the Chlorophyll?????

[edit on 26-2-2007 by observe50]

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   
This looks like it has been washed. I understand the OP had a shower, brushed their teeth prior to going to bed and did not notice this on the pillow case then.

However, this reminds me of a washing machine stain. Can you tell me if you have ever washed this pillowcase? If so does your washing machine have triangular drain holes in the bin/tub? Some machines tend to rust in these areas. How about your dryer? Many dryers have a triangular pin that tells the machine the door is closed. Is it possible this caught on that and you did not know while the dryer was going?

This really matches many stains that have been washed and bled (the outer ring). The triangular shape could have come from washing.

I would like to say I do appreciate your post. Kudos for your images, replies, and more.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I'm sorry but just looked at that mark again and it really does look like that triangle was drawn on that pillow case by a common medium tipped magic marker. As for the stain, it definitely looks water borne and there are numerous ways to simulate that 'ringed' effect.

But having said this, the OP seems sincere and is sticking by his story but the only way to know for sure that it is what he claims it is would be to do an analysis of that pillowcase. One question that comes to mind is is there a stain on the pillow in the same area where that stain is on the pillow case is? If this has already been asked then my apologies for asking this question again.

At any rate, as always, I want to give this person the benefit of the doubt and accept that he's telling the truth on this. But for those of us who have been questioning the veracity of this man's story, I hope that others don't blame us for doing so because there have been a number of hoaxes and outrageous claims on this site lately... so in this case, an in-depth analysis of the material evidence that's shown in the photo's in this thread would most definitely help us to determine its origins.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
I'm sorry but just looked at that mark again and it really does look like that triangle was drawn on that pillow case by a common medium tipped magic marker. As for the stain, it definitely looks water borne and there are numerous ways to simulate that 'ringed' effect.

I don't think it is a burn mark either, that is why I asked what was the material from which the pillow case is made.

It looks synthetic, and if it is a synthetic fabric then it would burn through, it would not just leave a burn mark without a hole.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
That may be so if you are dealing with human technology, think about that.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
That may be so if you are dealing with human technology, think about that.

I suppose the pillow case is human technology, the "burn mark" is the result of something, and if it was heat (what creates burn marks) then the reaction of the pillow case would be the same whatever the heat source may be.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
That depends on who's heat source. Your thinking in human terms A.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Heat is heat, regardless of the way of production.

A burn mark that would look like is not the result of a direct flame, so it is only the result of the heat, and heat is a just a higher temperature.

If you say that the mark was made by other means that is OK, but if it is a burn mark then it's the result of heat.

ETs may have different ways of producing heat, but the result is the same, heat.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 07:13 AM
link   
This is interesting enough that we don't need people here just saying it looks like marker or laundry marks etc. It could be this very reason that people throw out evidence if it is Alien in some way.

I think that this person should find out from people here where would be a place to get this examined.

The yellow might be heated ear wax that oozed out after a precedure was done.

I hope that the case hasn't been washed that would destroy everything this is why I think it should all be packed safely and stored until they e-mail someone dealing with this subject to see what they should do.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 08:19 AM
link   
At any rate, I seriously doubt that this pillow mark has anything to do with aliens. From what I have read about the aliens they are very precise in their "operations" and would not miss Chang's head and hit a pillow if they were trying to implant anything into his head. They are not sloppy. Which is why no one has been able to produce any tangible evidence of their existence in over 50 years that they have been flying around our world, landing, and abducting people. In all of that time they have never left a trace behind of ever having been present in any of those places.

I think that mark on the pillow is probably some kind of beverage stain or perhaps an ink stain that bled and spread over the pillow.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Hey guys, I've just now been able to get online for a minute to respond, so here we go:

-First off I'd just like to say that I'm shocked, and slightly upset, that it looks like some of you are accusing me of making this up. I assure you that my dream and everything else is for real, all details are true, and the marking did indeed just mysteriously show up totally out of nowhere, and I have no clue how to explain it. I'm not an expert like some of you, I'm not totally "in the know" when it comes to stuff like this, so when I posted my story here I expected people to be on my side, since this is one of the only places that I could think of where I wouldn't be mocked and ridiculed for telling such a strange, yet true, story.

Now, with that said, I'll move on to answer the questions and respond to a few points that have been presented since my last post:

-What do you mean take a picture of the bare pillow? Do you mean a picture of the pillow, on the spot where the mark was on the pillow case, only without the pillow case?

-As I've said before, I know for a fact that it isn't a food stain, a dead bug stain, or anything else like that. I don't really use hair products, other than shampoo, and I only wash my hair with that in the mornings. This marking doesn't look like anything that could come from something like that.

-In my dream, the green fluid that I saw just looked like your typical green. It looked like a very smooth type of liquid, and not cloudy or chunky, if that makes sense to you.

-I have not noticed any markings on my body at all, but I haven't been thoughrly checked out enough to say that there isn't anything on me at all.

-In the dream, IVs, it looked more like a multi-building compound. I believe that those who did it to me in the dream were indeed wearing white, but I can't make out if they were humans or something else, that part is very, very cloudy in my mind.

-Yes, I of course wash my pillow case and sheets and everything else like that. I had not, however, washed them before that night. I'd say it was a week or so before that I had washed all of this sort of stuff. I have not washed the pillow case since I discovered all of this.

-I'm not even going to acknowledge any of the comments accusing me of drawing this on the pillow myself anymore. Just go back to my first comment in this post if you want a response to any of that. I understand why you question me, and I'm sure you have plenty of morons who come here making stuff up just to get attention. All I can tell you is that what I'm saying and showing to you all, is true, 100% fact.

-I've been trying to figure out what the pillow case is made out of, but so far I'm not sure. I'm trying to find tags and all of that, but no luck so far.

I'm sure alien lifeforms are not unlike humans, in that they make mistakes as well. If they were perfect, if they never made mistakes, no one here or anywhere else would even suspect their existence, since no one would know anything at all. I'm not saying I believe this is from an alien lifeform right now, but I'm just saying that it's possible.

Once again, thank you all so much. I still feel very anxious and unusual, with headaches coming on pretty strong, but your help and kind words are helping me in so many different ways that none of you could ever understand. Thanks again.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Hello,

You should bag the pillowcase carefully then try to contact someone in this field by e-mail and ask them what you should do.

Maybe Springer here at ATS knows who you can contact.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
TgiwdChang

Some questions more, if you don't mind.

Do you live alone?

Do you live in an isolated house, a house with other houses near or in an apartment building?

I haven't said it before because many people already told you that, but to be sure you should examine yourself carefully to see if you can find anything unusual.

Even if you were not abducted by Aliens or the government, it is always a good idea to search for abnormal things after an abnormal event.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TgiwdChang
-What do you mean take a picture of the bare pillow? Do you mean a picture of the pillow, on the spot where the mark was on the pillow case, only without the pillow case?

Yes a picture of the actual pillow without the pillow case, both sides. And a close up of the spot on the pillow were the mark was found.

[edit on 27-2-2007 by kode]

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
TgiwdChang,

Please forgive people when their first assumption is to criticize instead of working with you. Remember, this is a site where you see several things that we are told are not of the norm. Stories of ghosts, ancient tech, and various theories that always question the truth.

I do have some questions if you can please help answer.

First (actually a request) can you please take a picture where you frame of reference the mark. (ie put a quarter by the mark so that we can determine the size. Based on the first pictures you sent it is very unclear the size and texture of the item.

Second, are you living at home with your self? No family members etc?

Do you have any pets?

Since the dream have you been able to sleep normally, have you had any specific dreams that you remember since (pre or post the incident?)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join