It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should I be worried about this?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by TgiwdChang
I've always been the kind to be able to force myself to have nightmares by sleeping on my back, that's normal.

This is the part that jumps right out at me…
You sound like a candidate for a sleeping disorder, IMHO.
If you don’t mind my asking are you taking any sleeping medications?
Do you have trouble sleeping?
Do you snore?
Do you only snore at certain times or in certain positions?

Having nightmares while lying supine is possibly an indication of sleep apnea. The reason is that when you dream, which is during REM stage of sleep, your muscles relax to the point of paralysis. In many people it is common to have severe sleep apnea during this time, doubly so if sleeping supine because gravity is pulling tissue straight back into your airway. Since someone is literally choking in their sleep during these episodes, it is common to have nightmare associated with this. As the REM stage sleep is fragmented and these people remain tired after sleeping, they very often go to a doctor and get prescribed sleeping aids.

My first suggestion to you is to request a referral to a sleep center run by a board certified sleep physician if you’re having any trouble during your sleep. This will eliminate many possible reasons something like this can happen. Other disorders such as REM Behavior Disorder could also be the culprit for something like the burn mark.

Originally posted by Southpaw11
I think the nightmares "on your back" is presumption. BE CAREFUL ABOUT THAT WORD.

No, this is a common factor in sleep apnea.

Go answer those questions. It may, at the very least, let you know you are NOT alone in this WEIRDNESS...

Many of your questions, such as waking at the 0300 REM period, are indicators of Dyssomnias and Parasomnias, I am not sure how you can feel comfortable using these as abduction indicators.

My best advice is this:

Go to the thread:

How you can tell if you are an abductee
Check out those questions. You do NOT have to post your reponses in a public area. In fact, you don't have to tell ANYONE on ATS about it if you don't want.

I thought you guys always cleared out the potential medical reasons before suggesting that someone was abducted…

[edit on 2/25/2007 by defcon5]

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 03:12 AM
link   

My best advice is this:

Go to the thread:

How you can tell if you are an abductee
Check out those questions. You do NOT have to post your reponses in a public area. In fact, you don't have to tell ANYONE on ATS about it if you don't want.

I thought you guys always cleared out the potential medical reasons before suggesting that someone was abducted…

1) PAY ATTENTION TO THIS MAN'S POST. YOU REALLY DO NEED TO CONSIDER MEDICAL POSSIBILITIES

2) Your RIGHT and MISTAKEN. YES, THEY make certain ALL medical reasons are resolved FIRST... WE merely refer people that qualify and are, more than likely, ABDUCTEES, and may, in fact, have medical disorders in addition to, and possibly DUE TO the abduction tampering.

For instance, I am a candidate for testicular cancer... BIGTIME now... and we are noting correlations, etc with the crap that's happened to me. If you are a skeptic, save it. I don't need YOU nor ANYONE to tell me the metallic object that keeps appearing MAGICALLY on my right testicle is a DREAM or SLEEP APNEA. Fair enough?

Derrel's team, again, is SEPARATE from my organization. If I see somebody needs help, I'm sorry... not gonna sit and argue about it. I can refer them to someone that WILL make certain they are MEDICALLY SOUND... OR... are given the information they need to pursue something may be a health risk for them.

Okay, Governor?

Seriously. WE ARE ON THE SAME TEAM, BROTHER.

SPout

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Thats a strange looking round yellow aura around that burn mark. I don't know if thats a cigarette but it looks odd.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Okay, Governor?

Seriously. WE ARE ON THE SAME TEAM, BROTHER.

Ok, thank you…

The only other thing that worries me slightly is that often even full general practitioners know very little about sleep disorder medicine. It takes a board certified sleep physician and a sleep study to rule out a lot of these issues, not just going to your normal doctor. There are a lot of very strange sleep related problems, and they have very unusual symptoms. Things such as hallucinations, sleep walking, cataplexy, REM disorder, sleep paralysis, vivid nightmares, and all sorts strange of things. Many people cannot understand why we ask so many outlandish sounding questions on our sleep questionnaires, but this is the exact reason. Considering how closely these two things are linked, as both supposedly happen during sleep, I truly hope he gets his abductees checked with an actual sleep doctor.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
Thats a strange looking round yellow aura around that burn mark. I don't know if thats a cigarette but it looks odd.

I would have to guess it’s a stain or discoloration caused by the smoke of the cloth burning.

I am going to edit this again, because the more I look at the photo the more it looks like it was done by liquid. The reason is, that there are actually two rings, not just one, and the colors seem to bleed together. I see that frequently in the lab were someone has drooled from mouth breathing. Also a triangle shape such as that can be made by your mouth. So I guess that leads me to two more questions..
Not knowing if your female or not, did you wear make-up to bed?
Did you eat anything that was dark colored before this happened?

[edit on 2/25/2007 by defcon5]

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 05:48 AM
link   

I don't need YOU nor ANYONE to tell me the metallic object that keeps appearing MAGICALLY on my right testicle is a DREAM or SLEEP APNEA. Fair enough?

I would never say that’s a dream or sleep apnea, but if you don’t mind my asking…
What does your Radiologist or oncologist say it is?
They should easily be able to tell if it’s a piece of metal or a mass.
Hopefully you do realize that tumors and cysts can change size, grow, or shrink, and thus can seem to disappear and reappear.

I truly hope you’re following a doctor’s advice, and not Mr. Sims, even if you don’t like their diagnosis. As I always say, err on the side of caution. Handle it like it’s a medical problem, and hope its abduction related; not handle it like it’s abduction related, and hope its not a medical problem. Anyway, hopefully I am not telling you anything you have not already taken into consideration. Maybe it’s just from my seeing a lot of people in denial about medical conditions, trying to find some other cause for their problems.

Good luck either way…

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by TgiwdChang
Later that night, as I was getting ready for bed, I noticed that the pillow that I rest my head on had a very unusual marking on it, almost as if it had been burned into my pillow case.

Does that mean that you did not noticed it when you got up or during the day?

Another question, do you know what type of material is the pillow case made of (synthetic, cotton, etc.)?

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   
It looks to me as if someone took a medium tipped magic marker and drew a rough outline of a triangle on the pillow case. As for the ring around it and so on... it looks like somebody drooled over it and cause the ink of that triangle to bleed into the fabric.
So my question is, how do you know that triangle wasn't already on that pillow case where sometime during the night your mouth somehow ended up over it where you drooled on it?

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Well, i have seen this before.....here is what it is.

It is a mark from a fallen implant that when it leaves contact with the human neurological cortex...it desitegrates via internal combustive carbons. It is from the grey species and used as a tracking device..........BUT, now that it is gone from your body there are two possiblities.

1) There is another embedded within you and they will be back soon to retrofit your neural implant.

2) that was the only one and you are now free of any further experiences probably.

JUST JOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry my friend, I was just attempting to apply all the other information that I have read in the past on something like this.

In all seriousness, i suspect you had a very mundane experience that you are trying too hard to put a complex scenario around. Yes, maybe a sleep walking experience, but I would try Ocham's Razor, all things being said..the most simple solution is probably correct.

Peace to you, Mondo

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   
You have voted TgiwdChang for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

Kudos to you, my friend !
You took pictures and explained the situation.
Answered all questions forthright and IMO, quite honestly.

We need more people like you here on ATS.

Always,
Lex

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Looks like the greys smoke triangular cigarettes
J/K.

I have only 1 question... did your head/ear/face/whatever touched that surface hurt when you woke up? Because if it didn't hurt... then I think you have nothing to worry about... or maybe it'll hurt later (I don't know), but that marking is really odd.

If it has any negative effects (towards your health). Good luck dude
and like the others said, check yourself out by a professional.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Hey guys, and thanks for all of the feedback so far. I was only just now able to check this thread really quick. I didn't expect so many new questions and comments, so I'll try my best to respond to them throughout the day. Just really quick though, I will answer a few of the ones that stand out at me right now while I have a quick minute:

-No, I haven't felt any actual physical pain, at least not yet. The only thing that would come close is that I've had a slight uncomfortable feeling in my left ear, but I write that up to the fact that I had the flu a number of weeks ago (before all of this happened), and I think it's one of the few aftereffects of that.

-I do not snore or have any other sleeping problems, including drooling.

-I do not wear makeup or anything of the sort.

-I do not wear a hearing aid.

-I am not on any meds.

-No, I didn't eat anything dark that might cause this mark, and even if I had (not sure what in the world could cause such an exact mark), I always brush my teeth and take a bath right before I go to bed.

-I always have my eyes open, I notice little things. When I get ready for bed I fix my sheets and all of that, set my pillows out on both sides, and so on. The night I went to bed, that mark was not on the pillow case. That's one of the few things I know for a fact in all of this crazy mess.

-As I said, I noticed the mark the next day, later that night, as I got ready for bed. The morning I woke up I did feel very weird, but I didn't make anything of it. It was a very anxious and uneasy feeling, but maybe that doesn't mean anything, I don't know. I didn't notice the mark all day because when I woke up, I didn't think to check my pillow of all things. I got up, got ready, went out for the day, and then when I returned, and got ready to go to sleep again, I noticed it instantly.

-I haven't been able to look for any other markings, like in areas that I can't just clearly see. In all of my visible areas to my own eyes, I haven't found anything, but like I said, I haven't checked all over yet.

-I do not know what the pillow case is made out of.

Actually, it looks like I just answered most, if not all, of the questions right here. I'll check this thread a few times throughout the day, so if any of you have anymore advice or thoughts, please let me know. You guys have no idea how much this means to me. Even if it hasn't set my mind at ease, at least I feel like the answerers are on the way.

[edit on 25-2-2007 by TgiwdChang]

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I think but I could be wrong a gentleman called Tim Cullen had something similar to this removed from his hand. You can read his story here 1978 The Cullen Abduction

Tim Cullen also had dreams which appeared connected to his situation. You can contact him directly via an email in the article I linked to.

Also the mark does look remarkably [as already mentioned] like this implant

Did you checked all around you bed and in your sheets for anything that resembles the mark?

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
It is hard to say if it is only medical issue, or some kind of abduction.

What I can say it's hard to trust any side of the story.. In your position I would be very careful my friend. They are not only abducting people from home, but also from cults and sects, from kindergardens, psychiatric and or medical institutions etc.

I don't want to be fearmongering, and i guess not all institutions are "abused", but there certainly are some which are infiltrated.

IF (!) you were really abducted. It was not the greys. It was the government/CIA/Defense whatever.

There are people who confirm being abducted, abused and manipulated for government purposes. This is not a joke, it's going on since WW2... and they will never stop.

What i also have to say is that all the "Alien/Deamon/Angel" whatever thing is.. it's often a picture used by "Reprogramers" to gain authority over the Controlled Individual. And to make the subject believe that there is "No escape at all" because they are "Superhuman".

It's also a good way let people speculate about "Aliens and UFOs" as Mental Magnets, to distract their concentration from the true issues. And make em believe in Aliens etc. (Movies, Books and so on...)

You should certainly look up on "MKUltra", "Mind Control" etc. on Youtube.

And medically verify if everything is OK. Sleep-Clinic and/or Psychiatrist of your trust i guess.

But i certainly wouldnt speak about the marks! Just do a check for the Sleep stuff and psychological side. IMO

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Twgidchang,

You said that you did not notice the mark on your pillow until you were preparing to go to bed the next night. That means that the "stain" could have occurred any time during the day. It may not have been there when you woke up in the morning which is why you didn't notice it until you were going to bed at night.

It may be some kind of acidic stain. Check the ceiling over your bed and make sure that there are no leaks from any kind of plumbing or other pipes that may be running through that part of the ceiling. It could be that something dripped onto your pillow from the ceiling.

crowpruitt,

You say that you have a bad habit of smoking in bed. Judging by your description of cigarette burns on cloth it seems you have probably had a few mishaps from your bad habit, yet you persist smoking in bed. I recommend some kind of corrective brain surgery. It is apparent that something is not functioning properly in the cerebral material inside of your head, since your habit is almost guaranteed to cost you your life or injure you very severely. It's bad enough that you smoke, but to smoke in bed is suicidal. It's just a matter of time, unless you come to your senses.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   

But i certainly wouldnt speak about the marks! Just do a check for the Sleep stuff and psychological side. IMO

I don't have any problem speaking my mind, and I'll continue to do so, I can tell you that much. If something happens with me, I'm going to let it be known, just as I've done with this very thread.

There's no way that it happened during the day. No one else would've been here, at least no one that should've been here, and when I returned that night everything was exactly as I had left it that morning. I didn't notice it because I just woke up, got out of bed, got ready, and left just as I always do. I didn't have a chance to notice it that morning. I'll be sure to keep my eyes out for things like this in the morning from here on out though, and you can be sure of that.

There aren't any leaks in my room either. I've never seen anything like this anywhere here before.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Im not talking about speaking your mind to people you trust or can trust. And here on the board i.e.

I mean authorities/institutions. I wouldn't go to psychiatrist and tell him about the marks and then ask him what it could be and so on. Specially because this sounds a bit wierd, your experience.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by kode
I think but I could be wrong a gentleman called Tim Cullen had something similar to this removed from his hand. You can read his story here 1978 The Cullen Abduction

Tim Cullen also had dreams which appeared connected to his situation. You can contact him directly via an email in the article I linked to.

Also the mark does look remarkably [as already mentioned] like this implant

Did you checked all around you bed and in your sheets for anything that resembles the mark?
Good find Kode,that implant does look like the burn.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Few years ago i was taking a shower in the morning and as i was soaping up noticed a strange triangular burn on my body.I freek me out .I was like "Where did this came from? and i touched it and felt like something underneath it.I was a worried but like always put it to the back burner and just convinced myself that it was just a little rash. A few days later it went away.I've also have had unexplain nose bleeds out of the blue sometimes i dont even notice that im bleeding thru my nose,Also beeping sounds on my left ear.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I hope you feel better now.
Dreaming is normal to everyone~ but dream of alien and also found 2 marks on the pillowcase at the same time is really rare. If I am you~ I will do some more thing to dicover whats going on. eg: use DC to take video or webcam to record when you sleep. Check all windows and door locked? check everything in your bedroom may be you can see more hints.
Those 2 marks look identical to me~ the marks could be from the alien as you said you dream of it? or as some one said it could be an iron's mark? so give it a few tests with your iron on the same type of pillowcase? you may see any difference or not.
check update later~

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join