It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a few questions...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Hey all, I just have two questions. I'm not sure if this is the right catagory for it as ats has changed a lot sicne I was last here. So if this is in the wrong catagory, please feel free to move it.

Okay my first question is. Does anybody know of a program which can compare two Microsoft Office documents and give a percentage accuracy on the changes including changes in formatting? You see I'm new to lecturing and this would be the perfect way to do my marking as I teach EUC (End-User Computing) which consists of computing lit, Computer typing and Microsoft Office. So the program needs to be able to compare, word documents, powerpoint presentations, excell spreadsheets and access databases to their master copies. This will save me hours of work and allow me to have some semblance of a social life.

The second question is in regards to this site, IPBas it seems to be a really good deal, too good in fact and I was wondering if anyone could tell me if it's legit or not. Would be great if it was. If not, no loss no gain. As I wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole. I'm not promoting them or anything, just curious as to whether or not they're legit.

For those who read this, thanks and an even greater thanks to those who reply especially in regards to the first question.

join