It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel The Cancer of The World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Many years ago this statement was painted on a wall in a housing block in Manchester, I was in my early twenties at the time (now 51) and although I knew the history of Israel I did not know or understand what this statement was or meant. Why would someone paint such a statement in a housing block.

Even now in my mind seeing the white painted letters I cannot honestly answer the question. Was this the mesage of some enlightened mind, was it the rantings of some drugged up racist, I dont know. But this person whomever they may be painted it on the wall. Why, what was the meaning of this statement?

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Israel is a forward post of fascism and tyranny crafted by the very men who could be described as the cancer within humanity.

Israel's creation was never truly about finding a safe haven for the Jewish people. It was designed as a way of dominating the factious, and oil rich, Middle East after the British Empire failed to do so. The World banking elite have sought to divide and conquer the Middle East from the very moment it's oil wealth was discovered.

With Israel artificially implanted on Muslim soil it did not take a genius to realize that a perpetual struggle would ensue. And who better for the banking elite to shelter their heinous actions behind than the recently ravaged Jews? Who who question the origin or rationale behind the Jews protecting themselves from "unprovoked attack"? Quite a few as it were, but not that it would matter since they would be labelled anti-semites and that was all they needed to do to destroy their opposition.

From it's inception to this very day the State of Israel has been vastly subsidized by American and German tax payers. It punches well above it's weight for such a small nation. This is also no accident. It needs to be a strong bastion of the Banking elite to maintain it's role as agent provocateur and main instigator of turmoil.

join