It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian military photos, constantly updated

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ben91069

Originally posted by Russian soldier
ok I found the cd, here are the pictures you wanted, you perverts, lol, just kidding

This are all females in the Russian army

(DISREGARD THESE HOTTIES BEING OUT OF UNIFORM)

oh yeah, those pictures are only missing me with those ladies
hehe

Soldier, you are the best, seriously. I served in the US Army and although it isn't completely like this, it does bring back memories of the gals in uniform.

I will tell you one thing. The first night we shipped out to our reception batallion before entering basic training we were holed up in a Holiday Inn motel here in the US. It was Jacksonville, FL in a 500 room motel full of new enlistees (male and female) in the US Army. Now imagine a motel full of guys and gals around 18-22 years old thinking that this was their last night to get hooked up for 16 weeks and you'll get the idea. Yes, some American gals in uniform can compete with your pictures, but I admit that I think they selected the best of the best for those photo shoots you're posting. Even so, those Russian ladies are fine.....long live the USSR.

aw man, you are making me hungry! Hungry for being in a hotel full of female enlistees! And guess who the hottest ones in the militaries are? The NURSES! Oh yeah, baby, I'm gonna get hurt everday, and I will teach those nurses how to bring a soldier back to good health
hehe, I can't help it, I'ma Russian soldier pimp....hey I should change my name to that! lol

And now more photos homies!

Su-35
T-90s
Su-30 and S-37
Smerches
2s19

The T-90s, just flyin' around, you know Russian tanks

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Oh ohhh......#

Thought Vodka bottles had screw caps.

Just funnin' with ya RS.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
LOL!

Yeah, in those canteens, Ruski soldiers don't have water, ne vada, a vodka
lol

you guys wanna see my Russian military artwork?

here are my pictures, they are the Tanguska, T-90, SA-11, Mi-28, and Russian soldiers

And thanx Mojo for making me laugh my ass off
, I luve those last 2 pix

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Hehe, when I get into the army, those babes will be working for me, they will be putting on stripshows and doing me everyday
who's da pimp? RS is da pimp

Here are a few more pix

Russian aircraft refueling in midair
Su-33
Russian troops, note the Mi-26 in the backround, and the soldier on the left armed with an AN-94
Spetsnaz
Spetsnaz

OH no! Did I forget the pix??? Crap, *flies to photobucket*...ok, heres the pix, my apologies, crap happens, y'know?

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Those drawings are so awesome they just make me feel terrible knowing how poorly I can draw...

I can't even draw in 3 dimensions all my designs look flat and unprofessional it sucks so terribly because I have so many ideas in my head and I can't get them out onto paper or into a story or anything because I lack such skills.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Just practice practice practice, you'll get it eventually, I wasn't always that good, I've been drawing since I was little.

My trip to Russian army has been postponed till this Fall because I'm gonna spend the summer getting an art degree at the Academy Of Art University San Fransisco.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
In other news.....RS updates his RS thread once again

AK-107
Guns on Russian ships
Spetsnaz
Spetsnaz

Enjoy!

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
RS how do you post the pictures directly to the thread instead of an external link? I cant seem to find it:bnghd:

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Falken
RS how do you post the pictures directly to the thread instead of an external link? I cant seem to find it:bnghd:

On photobucket, at the bottom of each of your images, there are 3 codes, one is HTML, the other is TAG, and the last is IMG, for ATS, if you wanna display the picture itself, click the link on IMG and it will be auto copied, then just paste it on ATS

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Yes folks, its that time of the year, time for RS to post more Russian army pix,

Su-37
Su-35
Su-35
Black Eagle
Gaz Tiger
Black Eagle
Gaz Tiger
Saiga
MP-444
Russian troops
Chechnya
Soldier
Babes,,, er Russian female soldiers, lol
Ruskis
Chechnya
Russian spetsnaz during siege
Spetsnaz

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Falken

If you are still having trouble, you can link me the pix and I can post them for you, if you wish.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
How are u guys liking this thread so far? Any specific weapons/systems you guys would like me to post? Gimme yo feedback, homies

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   

How are u guys liking this thread so far? Any specific weapons/systems you guys would like me to post? Gimme yo feedback, homies

looking cool so far

mig-25 and some more of russian anti air and anti ship war fare capibilities would be nice

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Ho ho ho, da project Santa got presents for you, now where the hell are my cookies? lol

Mig-25

You want Mig-25? I'll give you more Foxbats then you can handle, lol, enjoy

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   
now santa wants his box of snickers candy bars, in turn he delivers this interesting present:

Russian anti-ship warfare

For now just this Russian anti-ship missile, hopefully later I'll find more

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 01:27 AM
link   
And now Santa delivers to you the anti-aircraft systems, which are the SA-18 man portable SAM, the Tanguska, The S-300, Tor M-1, the Sa-11

Merry Christmas and a happy new year in lol March

ho ho ho, hey where is Rudolf aat?!?!? Damnit, I'm gonna need to buy myself some Ka-52s to tow my sleigh, deer don't work enough this days :shk:

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
first

lol

#secondly damn i never knew the foxbat came in a two seater config

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
first

lol

#secondly damn i never knew the foxbat came in a two seater config

YUM! Delicous *gobble gobble gobble* yum, thanks!! More pix coming soon! Yeah, the Mig-25 comes in 2 seat, looks alot cleaner that way too, there's also the Mig-31 Foxhound, a 2 seat intercepter that is a bit slower, but overall better then the Foxbat

Mig-31

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Thanx i think i know how to do it now
could u post some pics of AK's they are my favorites

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Sniper wit Dragunov

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join