It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mixing of Pagan, Catholic/Christian, and other beliefs.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Why the hell are you guys going on about meat? Pork or lamb isnt the point here!

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   
The point is you live in a world created to keep you from the truth. The fact that a traditional ham is eaten at Easter and Christmas is just a small nugget of proof.

The truth is that the Catholic Church was only an extension of the Roman Empire with it's roots in Babylon just like the Bible says in Revelation.

The fact that your faith is in question is a good thing........provided you look to the truth. I would suggest you try reading the New Testament.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix

Having been raised within the Catholic Church I can assure you that Catholicism is not Christianity. However, any Catholic that accecpts the Messiah as their savior surely is a Christian.

This religion comes from Babylon and went to Egypt as the Mystery Religion. The Host in the Catholic Mass has the letters IHS on it for Isis, Horus and Seb.

IHS = Latin phrase "Iesus Homnibus Salvator" ("The Body of Jesus Saves"?). Check out the New Advent website for more information.

All Catholics I know accept Jesus as the Messiah...

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   

The point is you live in a world created to keep you from the truth. The fact that a traditional ham is eaten at Easter and Christmas is just a small nugget of proof.

The truth is that the Catholic Church was only an extension of the Roman Empire with it's roots in Babylon just like the Bible says in Revelation.

The fact that your faith is in question is a good thing........provided you look to the truth. I would suggest you try reading the New Testament.

Well Ive looked at my Roman Catholic base more in a historical sense than faithwise. And I dont know where you get that my faith is in question, Ive figured out my spiritual side. The conspiracy/questioning here is differences going on between widespread belief and unorthodox belief.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by RomanianDacianHun

Well Ive looked at my Roman Catholic base more in a historical sense than faithwise. And I dont know where you get that my faith is in question,

You might try reading the first line from this thread. I assume that faiht is a faith spelled wrong.

Alright I was baptised a Roman Catholic but have questioned my faiht. Since then I have looked into Christianity, Satanism, Buddhism, Athiesm, Nordic, and Greco-Roman Paganism, and Dacian religion. I believe though, that there is a god, but not the type of god that counts all our sins and gives a book of rules to obide.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Gee, you think? Of course its faith!

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Gee, you think? Of course its faith!

Gee, then maybe you should be able to figure out where I got the silly that you would question your faith.

Go figure.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Im not questioning my faith goddamn it, if you would be so kind to stop wasting time.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Im not questioning my faith goddamn it, if you would be so kind to stop wasting time.
p

First knock off the language bub, second if you are not questioning your faith then don't waste time talking about it.

Alright I was baptised a Roman Catholic but have questioned my faiht.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   

p

First knock off the language bub, second if you are not questioning your faith then don't waste time talking about it.

Alright I was baptised a Roman Catholic but have questioned my faiht.

You didnt understand the whole thing, that was just an introduction to it, I was explaining that Id questioned my faith in the PAST, youre making it seem like Im questioning my faith now and Im not. And no one twisted your #ing nipple to post on this, but the thread has gotten beside what was the point anyways so it lets just leave it be.

<< 1   >>

join