It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imagine the following situation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Imagine the following situation:
Late night, you are in your house, going to sleep, but sudden flash of light disturbs you. Thought a window you see how a strange artificial object is landing. What would you do?

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Stand there in disbelief. I'd try to get pictures, though. Oh, I'd grab the nearest object that could be used as a weapon just in case

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Probably hide in a dark corner of the house like a closet and notify the firedepartment thers a fire in my house so they come quick.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paradigm
Oh, I'd grab the nearest object that could be used as a weapon just in case

1 second and your either stuned or they painted your walls with your brain.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheDarkFlame
1 second and your either stuned or they painted your walls with your brain.

Not if get to them first

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Go for it
And show me if you get one.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Grab a camera, take some pictures, come on here quickly post them then drop my pants and prepare for my probe
Then at the end tell them that since they probed me they own me and I want a house and a marriage

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Hmm I Would Crab A Camera And Take Pics Of The Object Then Mail The Camera To A Nearby Friend Then Call The Military Then If The MIB Come They Have Nothing On Me
Cause The Cam Would Be At My Friends House
Then I Would Get The Cam From My Friend When I Feel That The Time Is Right Come On Here And Post Them For You All

[Edited on 20-12-2003 by ShadowMan]

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I wonder if aliens like beer. I for one could use a cold one after a flight to the other side of the galaxy.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Well if I was a debunker or a spook I would just laugh and say to myself, ah the nyquill has me going tonite!

Then I would go back to bed grabbing my privates and praying to god it isn't there to come and get me, even though I don't believe in god.

But since I'm not a debunker or a spook I would probably be watching every single move these critters make.. sometimes you run for the camera and by the time you get it they are gone.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I would go and greet them if I wasn't all that shocked that I was right all the time.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 02:49 PM
link   
well.. first i'd probably say "what the fudge".. then i'd stand there looking..

and looking..

and looking..

then i'd probably think to grab my digital camera and take some crappy pictures.. probably hide in my closet, or attic, or under my bed, or something.

[Edited on 20-12-2003 by Zodiac]

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Did you get that avatar from digitalblasphemy.com ??

Just wondering.

I would probably just wait..that's all I could do, I mean, if they really were after you...there probably wouldn't be much you could do. I might pray. I have that praying during 'alien' abductions stops them..(meaning that aliens might be demons of some sort.)

-wD

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agnis
Thought a window you see how a strange artificial object is landing. What would you do?

Cool. I already know what will happen. My neighbours will heard some loud " BANG ". See what I mean ?

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agnis
Imagine the following situation:
Late night, you are in your house, going to sleep, but sudden flash of light disturbs you. Thought a window you see how a strange artificial object is landing. What would you do?
I'd call 911 right away and say that there is a strange aircraft in my backyard! I would then make sure that all entrances to the homestead are locked--then I would stay by the window and watch to see what's going to happen!--I would not be afraid.
Maybe I'd grab the camera, too, then tell my story of what happened, and probably end up looking like a hoax abduction being debunked.

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeBDeviL
Did you get that avatar from digitalblasphemy.com ??

It appears to be so. I got that file from my uncle when I once visited him; it seems he had downloaded it from digitalblasphemy.com. Btw, why are you asking?
How do you like my new avatar?

[Edited on 21-12-2003 by Agnis]

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I'd probably go investigate, damn, i look forward to that day!

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I am an abductee. I used to see blue lights....more like a blue glow. However, I never got out of bed to see the ship. The aliens came into my house through an adjoining room. I waited quietly and patiently ....as I WAS TRAINED TO DO. (No fear.)
The only time I got out of bed to see something was when I heard a car in front of my house. It was a black VAN. (Government) I lived on a cul-de-sac, and the van stayed there about 15 minutes....2:00AM -2:15 AM.

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Imzadi

Did they flashy thing you?

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Just look and wonder what this is all about. The aliens will no doubt be fully aware of exactly what they are doing and who is seeing them and of course, this is done on purpose... I'd be pondering what that purpose may be and awaiting any move on their part.

This is a very very unlikely scenario though, and I'd consider the fact that this is all being fed into my head to confuse/deceive me... maybe so everyone will think I'm nuts once I tell them about this and I end up in a mental institution or something...

On a happier note... if I saw a ship landing in my backyard... I'd just roll up another joint, that really is some good sh1t...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join