It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm tired of the Muslims forcing their beliefs down our throats.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I'm tired of the American Government invading any country they please for reasons that are untrue and lying to the people about their real objectives. 'Nuff Said

And as for Muslims forcing beliefs down your throats. Have you ever heard of Jehovah Witnesses, or Mormons coming to your door????

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Is our government of others like us cowering to their wants and needs, as if they were more special than the rest of us.

www.abovepolitics.com...

www.abovepolitics.com...&flagit=265801

These are just a couple examples. The US has built a muslim only school in NYC payed with tax dollars. Its public, but only for muslims. They have little care for anyone but their own ways of life.

These are people who would sacrifice their own innocent, and children to the slaughter if it furthered their agenda

www.abovepolitics.com...&flagit=266745

www.abovepolitics.com...

Why are they so special. Is their not suppose to be a separation of Church and State. They want all the benifits that the rest of the world has, but don't actually want to be a part of the world.

There have been reports in the UK and US that muslim men have coerced woman into converting. They act all nice and then brow beat them, and use physical violence to get them too afraid not to convert.

Their defense is always, "Well this is not true Islam", well who's running the ship. It certainly isn't the "true islam" guys I can tell you that much.

:bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd:

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Royal76
These are just a couple examples. The US has built a muslim only school in NYC payed with tax dollars. Its public, but only for muslims. They have little care for anyone but their own ways of life.

They do care for others, and they do in fact take that into account. However, some Muslims feel that 'mixed' schools entice their children to deviate from their religion (and considering that every Muslim I went to school with drinks, had sex, and has at least smoked marijuana, can't say I blame them).

These are people who would sacrifice their own innocent, and children to the slaughter if it furthered their agenda

No they wouldn't. The fundamentalist Muslim's would, but the average Muslim isn't gonna throw his baby at someone who isn't Muslim.

Why are they so special. Is their not suppose to be a separation of Church and State.

Is there really? Maybe you should tell that to President Bush who commented several times during his illegal war in Iraq that God was with America, God wanted America to win, and they were doing God's will.

They want all the benifits that the rest of the world has, but don't actually want to be a part of the world.

Really? How'd you get to that conclusion? What do you expect them to be doing to be 'part of the world'?

There have been reports in the UK and US that muslim men have coerced woman into converting. They act all nice and then brow beat them, and use physical violence to get them too afraid not to convert.

There are also reports of Catholics, Jews, Rastafarians, Sikhs and Hindus doing the same thing. You act as though Islam is the only religion in which violent men occur. Do you really need me to go on Google and get statistics on the amount of domestic violence committed by men?

Their defense is always, "Well this is not true Islam", well who's running the ship. It certainly isn't the "true islam" guys I can tell you that much.

The true Mulims do run the ship... but do you think people who are peaceful, tolerant and just the same as you and me would make good news? Of course not.
The headline "ISLAMIC EXTREMIST KILLS HUNDREDS IN SUICIDE BOMB TERROR!" will get more readers than "Muslim cleric preaches tolerance of others in his mosque."
Instead of doing what we on ATS feel is following the crowd, think about it logically. If you were in charge of a newspaper or news program, would you run a story that had hundreds of people dying at the hands of a Muslim Fanatic, or a story about a Muslim pushing a Jew out of the road to a void a car?

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Seems to me that the radicals are in the majority. I know plenty of muslims who seem to slide towards the radicals. The rest of the Muslim world considers anyone who has been tainted by The US(Lives here), not true muslims anyway.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
The people in charge of Islamic countries are more often than not peaceful (well as peaceful as any politician).
But how are they going to do anything when terrorists are beyond their borders? All they can do is say sorry, its bad behaviour etc etc. Not really much.

Once someone has left the borders of their native country there ain't much there leaders can do.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Because while a majority of the countries who bring a broad smile and say they only want peace and love, are the same countries who funnel cash to the Hezbollah's of the world. I believe they do it with the knowledge of the leaders as well.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join