It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Asking Congress About the North American Union

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I asked my Representative, Mr. Joe Barton, about the NAU and still haven't got a response; this was months ago. Normally him and his staff are fairly quick at getting my questions answered, but this one is either not going to get answered or they are just swamped; I vote option one.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Here's something else to ask Congress about, concerning the NAU: Why aren't they investigating/confronting Bush's blatant attempt to decide National Policy without even involving the rest of our Government?

Meanwhile, the Conspiracy of the Bush Initiative continues...

More at Source: 10,000 protesters expected at North America summit
Bush to attend meeting critics view as stepping stone to continental union

Protesters believe as many as 10,000 people could assemble in Quebec to demonstrate against the third summit meeting of the Security and Prosperity Partnership, the trilateral group some critics see as a stepping stone to a "North America Community."
-------------
Frederic Castonguay, the town general manager of Papineauville, Quebec, told WND in a telephone interview that the Royal Canadian Mounted Police and the Sûreté du Québec will set up operations in a town community facility that adjoins a local high school.
"Papineauville is located about six kilometers from the Montebello resort where the summit meeting will be held," Castonguay told WND, "and the Canadian national and state police have evidently decided that our town facility will be their command center."
Castonguay suggested the Canadian police may try to maintain a 25-kilometer protest-free zone around the Montebello summit meeting site.

I just hope that those who join the protest don't lose sight of keeping it peaceful, for one primary reason: If violence is initiated by any of the protesters, then the three national leaders will have all of the PR support necessary to push the NAU that much harder & faster.
As important as peaceful protest is to bring your cause into the open, it's just as vitally important to remember that contacting your Governments & tell them your views in a short, concise, logical & non-abusive letter will get their attention too.
Any protestors (for whatever reason they hold a protest) in the USA should also be aware that the White House has a Manual of Policies for silencing critics/protestors & otherwise keeping them from exercising their of 1st Amendment Rights. This is why it's more critical to get your letters & phone calls into the Government than it is to attend peaceful protests.

[edit on 17-7-2007 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   
The U.S. Government is allowing the North American Union (NAU) to become a powerful lobbist. Now they are trying to implement the AMERO currency, sounds like the European Union and the EURO to me.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Is the same intern writing responses for all the civil servants? OR ... is it one of those AI computers that receive these messages and return a reply with the appropriate links?

I smell something, and it isn't roses.

Ever think they know what Bush is doing and support it in secrecy, hoping Bush will be the fall guy for all the flack?

Any new replies?

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
There is nothing new under the sun.This has been the agenda from the beginning.All the people were needed for was labor to build infrastructure and develop technologies.Now that all these things are accomplished we are no longer needed.
The push for a NAU will be a catalyst for civil unrest,whereby the governments can corral us and aleviate the situation.The genocide of the unwanted or the "useless eaters" of society will be the first.That will include the old,infirm,and the illiterate.It goes on and on from there.All these conspiracies that we see are woven together to achieve the "final solution"

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
So many people will deny the North American Union is in our future. How many of these unions will occupy the earth? Four? Javier Solana is "king" of Europe ... who will be king of North America? I know the Left Behind books are fiction but I believe there's a lot more truth to these books than we realize. I've emailed Congressman, even the White House ... no one wants to talk about the NAU. They wonder why the illegal folks are still allowed to stay ... NAU! I for one am not happy about what's happening to this country. What can we do about it? A revolution? Good ole protests marches!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join